綠野仙蹤
這破籬笆我們還要修多少次
How many times we gotta fix this old gate, man?
還不如把它推倒重新弄
Make more sense just tear it down and start over.
你又來了
Not you again!
快滾開
Go away, man!
他好像尿褲子了
It looks like he might wet himself.
它真兇殘
That is a piece of king.
它只是餓了而已
That is a mouth waitin’ feed.
那可是隻瘋貓
And that's a big old scatty cat.
你們就盡情嘲笑我吧
Well, you go ahead and laugh.
它又咬不♥穿♥你腿上的支架
He can't bite through that brace on your leg.
託託 託託
Toto! Toto!
快過來 託託
Toto, come back here.
早上好 多蘿西小姐
Good morning, Miss Dorothy.
羅伯特找到了你的狗
Robert found your dog for you.
我說過 你不能跟我一起走
I told you, you can't come with me.
有人要去旅行嗎
Somebody takin' a trip?
還是又一次離家出走了
Or running away from home again?
本來就沒有家 怎麼能算是離家出走
You can't run away from home if you're not home to start
等等 難道她不住在這裏
Wait a minute, don't she live here?
我發誓她就住在這裏
I Could'a sworn she lived right here.
多蘿西·蓋爾
Dorothy Gail,
我歲數大了追不上你
I am too old to be chasin' you down.
我不知道你和那隻狗該誰更需要繩子拴着
I swear I don't know who needs a leash more, you or that dog.
早上好 埃姆太太
Morning, Mrs Em.
你們三個還傻站着幹嘛
And why are you three standing 'round?
沒看到葉背都翻過來了嗎
Can't you see the leaves turning over?
沒看到暴風雨要來了嗎
Storm's coming. Can't you see?
還有一點就做完了
We're still cleaning up the last.
快點吧 把所有東西都收到穀倉裏
Go on, get everything back to the barn.
把窗戶關好 把馬匹趕到草場上
Lock down the shutters and turn the horses out.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
把這隻狗也帶走
And take this dog with you.
看來 你今天不會幫我洗衣服了
So, I guess you won't be helping me with the laundry today.
多蘿西 我不知道該拿你如何是好
Oh, Dorothy. I don't know what to do with you.
你什麼都不用做
You don't gotta do nothing.
行啊 那我就不需要日日夜夜
Well, that'll make a nice break from worrying about you
爲你擔心了
day and night.
你擔心我什麼
Why should you worry?
你又不是我媽媽
You're not my mother.
沒錯 但我是你媽媽的姐姐
No, I'm your mother's big sister.
每當你一臉憤怒
And when you get your face all balled up mad like that
就好像她又回到了我身邊
it's almost like having her back with me.
你跟她真是太像了
You're so like her.
固執 堅強
Stubborn, strong,
聰明 漂亮
smart and beautiful --
我不屬於這裏
I don't belong here.
我討厭現在的學校和學校裏的所有人
I hate that school and everyone in it.
我討厭這個地方
I hate this place.
我想回家
I wanna go back home where I come from.
寶貝 要是我有那種魔法
Sweet girl, if I had the magic
能讓你♥爸♥爸媽媽出現在那所房♥子
to put your mama and daddy back in that house for you,
我就會打個響指
I'd snap my fingers
讓他們在那裏等着喫晚飯
and they'd be there waitin' supper.
但你我都知道他們已經不在了
But you know as well as me your folks are gone.
親愛的 他們在那場事故中去世了
Gone, baby. Lost in that accident.
不論多麼強烈的願望都無法改變這一事實
And all the wishin' in the world ain't changing that.
那裏是我的家
Back there's my home.
那裏只有一間空屋子
Back there's nothing but an empty apartment.
還有我的學校和朋友們
And my school and my friends,
沒有人強迫我做家務
and nobody riding me to do chores
一天24小時地盯着我的一舉一動
or watching over every little thing I do twenty-four a day.
可我記得就在不久前
I remember a time, not so long ago,
你喜歡讓我關注着你
you used to like me watchin' over you.
我曾是你最愛的阿姨
Used to be your favorite aunt.
我還記得你洗澡時
I remember how you come running
跑過來躲在我的圍裙裏
to hide yourself behind my apron at bath time.
就是爲了躲着你媽媽的香皂和毛巾
Anything to avoid your mama's soap and washcloth.
你以爲我讓你做家務是在難爲你
You think I give you chores to be ornery?
在家裏你能夠得到愛
Being part of a family guarantees you always got love,
但同時也賦予了你責任
but you got responsibility too.
家庭離不開每個人的努力
Home is something got to be earned.
暴風雨可不會等一個小姑娘自己想通
Storm's not waiting on one little girl to come to her senses.
走吧 孩子 我們得去避雨
Let's go, child. We need to get to shelter.
即使我那麼愛你
Much as I love you,
即使我知道怎麼做纔是對的
much as I think I know what's right,
我不能把你鎖在房♥間一輩子
I can't lock you up in your room the rest of your life.
我只能祈禱
All I can do is pray
祈禱你能踏上正確的道路
you'll choose the path that will lead you back
回到愛你的人的身邊
to the ones who love you.
♪孩子 抱緊我♪
♪ Put your arms around me child ♪
♪就像你受傷時那樣♪
♪ Like when you bumped your shin ♪
♪你就會知道此刻的我♪
♪ Then you'll know I love you now ♪
♪依然一如既往地愛你♪
♪ As I loved you then ♪
♪也許有時你在努力♪
♪ Though you may be trying sometimes and I'll need you ♪
♪當我需要你時 你卻不見蹤影*
♪ And you're not there ♪
♪也許我會生氣將你推開♪
♪ I may get mad and turn you away ♪
♪但上天知道我依然愛你♪
♪ But Lord knows I still care ♪
♪但你不能要求更多♪
♪ But you cannot ask for more ♪
♪這是我能做到的全部♪
♪ Than can come from me ♪
♪我跟你不同♪
♪ I am different than you are ♪
♪總有一天你會明白♪
♪ And one day you'll see ♪
♪假如我對你失去了耐心♪
♪ So if I lose my patience with you ♪
♪突然對你惡語相加♪
♪ And suddenly start to scream ♪
♪只是因爲我想讓你♪
♪ It's only because I want you to be ♪
♪成爲人中龍鳳♪
♪ Everything I see in my dreams *
♪想知道那美好的親情♪
♪ And I'd like to know that it's there ♪
♪是否依然存在♪
♪ The feeling we once had ♪
♪你要知道♪
♪ When you know that you can ♪
♪如果鬱悶不安♪
♪ You can come to me ♪
♪都可投入我的懷抱♪
♪ Whenever you're feeling bad ♪
♪(不要丟掉那美好的親情)♪
♪ (Don't lose the feeling we once had) ♪
♪(不要丟掉那美好的親情)♪
♪ (Don't lose the feeling we once had) ♪
♪儘管我目睹着♪
♪ Though you're growing older now ♪
♪你一天天長大♪
♪ And I'm watching you growing ♪
♪從你的臉上我能看出♪
♪ Should I make you sad sometimes ♪
♪有時我讓你鬱鬱寡歡♪
♪ I see your feelings show ♪
♪但有一天我將放手♪
♪ But one day I'll look around ♪
♪而你會自己成長♪
♪ And you will be grown ♪
♪美麗的女孩♪
♪ You'll be out in the world ♪
♪你將獨自一人♪
♪ Such a pretty little girl ♪
♪面對整個世界♪
♪ But you'll be out there on your own ♪
♪想知道那美好的親情♪
♪ And I'd like to know that it's there ♪
♪是否依然存在♪
♪ The feeling we once had ♪
♪你要知道♪
♪ When you know that you can ♪
♪如果鬱悶不安♪
♪ You can come to me ♪
♪都可投入我的懷抱♪
♪ Whenever you're feeling bad ♪
♪不要丟掉♪
♪ Don't lose it ♪
♪那美好的親情♪
♪ The feelings we once had ♪
這暴風雨可不是鬧着玩的 趕緊進屋吧
This storm means business we best get inside.
埃姆嬸嬸
Aunt Em!
埃姆嬸嬸 你在哪裏
Aunt Em, where are you?
-埃姆嬸嬸 -埃姆嬸嬸
- Aunt Em? - Aunt Em?
-埃姆嬸嬸 -埃姆嬸嬸
- Aunt Em? - Aunt Em?
誰在說話
Who's saying that?
誰在說什麼
Who's saying what?
你們是誰
Who are you?
從此地開始只有我能發問
I'll be the one askin' the questions from here on out.
從此刻開始
From here on in.
從此刻此地開始
From here on in or out!
現在進行兇殺案調查
電影精選列表