加普?
Garp?
加普。
Garp.
加普。
Garp.
加普?
Garp?
是的,加普。
Yes, Garp.
聽起來像是一條魚:“我女兒被一個Garp搞大了肚子!”
Sounds like a fish: "My daughter got knocked up by a Garp! "
找出那狗♥娘♥養♥的是姓還是名。
Find out if that's the son of a bitch's first or last name.
-那是他的名還是姓?-是加普.
- Was that his first name or last name? - It was Garp.
只有加普。這就是事情的全部。
Just Garp. That's the whole thing.
我想那是他的姓。
I think it was his last name.
-他的名字是什麼?-我一直不知道.
- What was his first name? - I never found out.
她沒查到他的名字嗎?
She never found out his first name?
-珍妮,你一定知道他的名字。-加普技術中士。
- Jenny, you must know his first name. - Technical Sergeant Garp.
我就知道!一個該死的士兵。
I knew it! A goddamn soldier.
技術中士?
Technical Sergeant?
T.S.是的。T.S.加普。
T.S. Yes. T.S. Garp.
那是我孩子的名字。
That's my baby's name.
如果我遇到那個狗♥娘♥養♥的,我會殺了他。
If I ever meet the son of a bitch, I'll kill him.
他已經死了。
He's dead already.
我想你不會費心結婚的。
I don't suppose you bothered to get married.
結婚了嗎?她甚至都沒見過那個狗♥娘♥養♥的。
Married? She never even met the son of a bitch.
我不想結婚。我想要個孩子。
I didn't want to marry. I wanted a baby.
但是一枚結婚戒指,親愛的..。
But a wedding ring, dear...
我不需要他的戒指,媽媽。我需要他的精♥子♥。
I didn't need his ring, Mother. I needed his sperm.
你敢在這房♥子裏說“精♥子♥”。
Don't you dare say "sperm" in this house.
-你要去哪裏?-去找工作.
- Where are you going? - To get a job.
我是一名訓練有素的護士,我計劃繼續我的工作。
I'm a trained nurse and I plan to continue my work.
詹妮!
Jenny!
在戰爭中..。
In the war...
.他站在哪一邊?
...which side was he on?
他至少是站在我們這邊的嗎?
Was he on our side at least?
他沒有站在任何一方。他在醫院裏仰臥着。
He wasn't on any side. He was flat on his back in a hospital.
一天晚上,當他像往常一樣勃起的時候.
One night, when he had one of his usual erections...
.我爬到他身上,他把它噴到我身上.
...I got on top of him and he squirted it in me.
他射♥精♥了,結果,我生了一個很棒的孩子。
He ejaculated, and as a result, I've got a wonderful baby.
我他媽的什麼都聽不見。
I can't hear a damn thing.
她去哪裏了?威妮弗萊德..。
Where'd she go? Winifred...
天哪。
Oh, my God.
真是個大胖子!
What a bod!
真是個大胖子。先生們,這是一隻BOD。
What a bod. This, gentlemen, is a bod.
我希望我是個女孩。如果我是個女孩,我會脫掉我的衣服。
I wish I was a girl. If I was a girl, I'd take off my clothes...
.然後站在鏡子前看着自己幾個小時
...and stand in front of a mirror and look at myself for hours.
全美BOD。
The all-American bod.
爲什麼籃球運動員不能做孩子的父親呢?
Why can't a basketball player father a child?
每個人都知道這句話。
Everybody knows that one.
抓住他,博斯沃思!
Get him, Bosworth!
把那個給我!
Give me that!
-它在哪兒?-我沒拿到.
- Where is it? - I haven't got it.
你把它放哪兒了?
Where did you put it?
你當然可以告訴我發生了什麼。快進來吧。
Of course you can tell me what happened. Come on in here.
我拉鍊拉得太快了,結果被卡住了。
I zipped it up too fast and it got caught.
我看得出來。我們只能給你拉開拉鍊了。
I can see that. We'll just have to unzip you.
我已經試過了,但是很疼。
I tried that already, but it hurts.
不是那樣,就是截肢。
It's either that, or amputate.
我們不能讓你像個從婆羅洲來的野人一樣到處遊蕩。
We can't have you parading around like a savage from Borneo.
沒事的。等一等。我要在上面塗點東西。
It's all right. Hold on. I'm going to put something on it.
我會讓你爲此付出代價的!
I'll get you for this!
傑弗裏。
Jeffrey.
暫時別管它。
Leave it alone for a while.
是的,菲爾茲小姐。
Yes, Miss Fields.
你醒着幹什麼?
What are you doing awake?
-爸爸.-不,不是爸爸.
- Dada. - No, not Dada.
媽媽。
Mama.
說“媽媽”
Say "Mama."
媽-媽。
Ma-ma.
爸爸死了。他被殺了。
Dada's dead. He got killed.
不,放手吧。
No, let go.
把這個給我。
Give this to me.
放手。
Let go.
你從哪裏弄到這個的?
Where did you get this?
生病。
Sick.
即使他們很健康,他們也會因慾望而生病。
Even when they're healthy they're sick with lust.
博斯沃思。
Bosworth.
博斯沃思!
Bosworth!
警告一句,你這個骯髒的販子!
A word of warning, you filth monger!
如果你再把我的孩子暴露在這樣廉價的鏡頭下.
If you expose my baby one more time to cheap shots like this...
.我要給你的運動揹帶接種腺鼠疫疫苗.
...l'll inoculate your jock strap with bubonic plague.
它會把你弄得精疲力竭的,你在那下面就沒什麼可抓的了。
It'll do such a job on you, you'll have nothing left to scratch down there.
-明白嗎?-是的,菲爾茲小姐
- Understand? - Yes, Miss Fields.
很好。
Fine.
那麼晚安,博斯沃思。睡好。
Well, good night then, Bosworth. Sleep well.
-我父親是一名飛行員。-我告訴過你他是飛機上的機尾槍手
- My father was a flier. - I told you he was a tail gunner in a plane.
如果他在飛機上,他就是一名飛行員。
If he was in a plane, he was a flier.
-他真的很高大嗎?-我不知道,我從沒見過他站起來.
- Was he real big? - I don't know, I never saw him standing up.
爲什麼不行?
Why not?
有一天我會告訴你這件事的。這是一門你不會選的課程。
I'll tell you about it some day. This is one course you won't be taking.
文字枯燥乏味,斯圖爾特·珀西更是枯燥乏味。
The text is dull, and Stewart Percy is even duller.
今天我在他的課上差點睡着。
I nearly fell asleep in his class today.
也許他沒有死。
Maybe he didn't die.
誰-我父親
- Who? - My father.
他當然是這麼做的。已經死了,已經走了。
He sure did. Dead and gone.
“神話”
"Mythology."
下個星期我會爲你檢查一下這門課。
I'll check out this class for you next week.
長騎兵死了。
Long Ranger died.
是“獨行俠”不是“龍”-他死了
- It's "Lone Ranger," not "Long." - He died.
-很抱歉聽到這個消息.-但他真的沒有
- Sorry to hear that. - But he really didn't.
每個人都以爲他死了,但他沒有死。
Everybody thought he died, but he didn't die.
也許我父親也沒有真的去世。
Maybe my father didn't really die either.
不怎麼有意思。
Not really.
我是一名護士。我知道呀。他死了。
I'm a nurse. I know. He died.
-我會像爸爸一樣喫飛翔嗎?-我不知道
- Will I ever fly like Daddy? - I don't know.
我記得我坐過飛機。
I remember flying.
當你出生的時候,我太高興了,我把你摔得上上下下,上上下下。
When you were born, I was so happy I threw you up and down, up and down.
-我記得.-你太小了,記不起來了。
- I remember. - You were too young to remember.
我記得我坐過飛機。上週我和爸爸一起坐飛機去了。
I remember flying. I went flying with Daddy last week.
你是要睡覺,還是要熬夜思考你的怪念頭?
Will you sleep or will you stay up and think your weird thoughts?
我會熬夜想一會兒奇怪的想法。
I'll stay up and think weird thoughts for a while.
好吧。好吧。
All right. Fine.
晚安。
Good night.
-明早見。-如果我還在這裏的話
- I'll see you in the morning. - Lf I'm still here.
你並不真的需要一個父親。
You don't really need a father.
其他孩子都有一個。
All the other kids have one.
如果他們都有戰壕嘴,你也想要嗎?
If they all had trench mouth, would you want that, too?
我厭倦了這個答案。
I'm tired of that answer.
我厭倦了你的問題。
I'm tired of your questions.
晚安。
Good night.
嘿,這裏,斯圖伊!
Hey, over here, Stuey!
我知道怎麼生孩子。
I know how to make babies.
我也知道。
I know, too.
你怎麼能這樣呢?你沒有父親。
How could you? You don't have a father.
你是個混♥蛋♥。
You're a bastard.
但我會教你的。
But I'll teach you.
猴子在中間!
Monkey in the middle!
好的,第一件事是:
All right, first thing is:
我頭疼。
I have a headache.
哦,我的頭。我頭疼。今晚不行。
Oh, my head. I have a headache. Not tonight.
現在,你應該攻擊我,脫下我的衣服。
Now, you're supposed to attack me and pull my clothes off.
你確定嗎?
You sure?
是的。你應該說:
Yes. And you're supposed to say:
“每天晚上你都會頭疼。”
"Every night you have a headache."
電影精選列表