他的朋友勸他別抱怨 他們聽夠了
His friends would say "Stop whining." they're had enough of that
世上還有別的美女 別迷戀她
His friends would say"Stop pining, there's other girls to look at"
他們想替他做媒人
They're tried to set him up With Tiffany and Indigo
但他們不知瑪麗有叫人心醉之處
But there's something about Mary That they don't know
瑪麗
Mary
瑪麗有叫人心醉之處
There's just something about Mary
他的朋友告訴他人月兩難圓
Well, his friends say "Look, life's no fairy tale"
不如開心走一會...忘卻這段傷心的往事
That he should have some fun He's suffered long enough
他的朋友只知尋歡作樂
Well, they may know About domestic and imported ale
根本不知愛情是何物
But they don't know a thing about love
他的朋友會說他不切實際 只沉緬過去的回憶
Well, his friends would say He's dreaming and living in the past
但他們根本未曾真愛過 向他們問意見也無用
But they're never fallen in love So his friends need not be asked
他們會叫他理智點 會叫他死心
His friends would say, "Be reasonable" His friends would say, "Let go"
但他們不知瑪麗有叫人心醉之處
But there's something about Mary That they don't know
瑪麗
Mary
瑪麗有叫人心醉之處
There's just something about Mary
我十六歲時墜入愛河
When I was 16 years old. I fell in love.
莉妮 你好
Hey, Renise.
羅德島 甘伯蘭
嗨
Hey.
怎麼樣
So. what's up?
很好
Cool.
我在想...不知道 不知道你是否想...
So I was wondering, I don't know if maybe you wanted to and... Or not.
如果你不想 也沒必要...
If you don't want to, you don't have to.
我只是想你是否會參加年終舞會...
I just wondered if maybe you were going to the prom. and...
如果你想參加 也許能作我舞伴
Or if you felt like that, maybe you'd wanna go with me.
我是說 算了 不要緊
Or, I mean. whatever. If you didn't....
你考過生物測驗嗎 那...
Did you take that bio test? Because that was, like...
傳言有個我心儀的傢伙會邀請我...
I heard this rumor that this guy I like was gonna ask me...
所以我在等他出聲
...so I'm gonna wait and see what happens there.
很好 我有興趣
That sounds great. Yeah.
好
Okay.
你是答應 還是拒絕
So is that, like, a yes or a no or...?
我想我說的夠清楚了
I thought I made it perfectly clear.
若沒其他人邀請...
If everything else falls apart...
也許會去
...maybe.
一言爲定
I'm gonna hold you to that.
-大家好 -嗨 瑪麗
-Hey, guys. -Hey, Mary.
不知道她會作誰的舞伴
I wonder who she's going with.
她叫瑪麗
Her name was Mary.
兩年前她由明尼蘇達州搬到羅德島
She moved to our little Rhode Island town from Minnesota two years earlier.
真是迷死人
What a fox.
聽說會作一個叫胡基的舞伴
I heard she's going with some guy named Woogie.
-誰 -一個大塊頭 在巴靈頓中學讀書
-Who? -Big guy. Goes to Barrington High.
巴靈頓的胡基 一聽就知道是個衰仔
Woogie from Bore-ington High? Sounds like a loser.
衰仔
Loser?
他是足球 籃球健將
Woogie's only, like. all-state football and basketball
成績更是名列前茅
and fucking raledictorian.
聽說他獲得普林斯頓大學獎學金
I heard he got a scholarship to Princeton,
但首先想去歐洲當模特兒
but he's going to Europe first to model.
真的 做模特兒是我的夢想
Yeah? I was thinking of doing that.
不好意思
Sorry.
有見過我的棒球嗎
Have you...? Have you seen my baseball?
沒有 對不起 沒見過
No, no. Sorry, man. Haven't seen it.
有見過我的棒球嗎
Have you seen my baseball?
-沒有 -對不起
-No. -Sorry.
看
Hey, check it out.
有見過我的棒球嗎
Have you seen my baseball?
哥們 過來 我知道棒球在哪裏
Hey, buddy. Come here. I think I know where your ball is.
-有見過我的棒球嗎 -是的 我看到了
-You seen my baseball? -Yeah, yeah. I seen it.
看見那個女孩子嗎
You see that girl over there?
她有棒球 但不是叫它做棒球
She has it. except she doesn't call it a baseball.
叫另一個名
She's got another name for it.
耳墊真有型
Nice muffs.
-有見過我的弟弟嗎 -什麼
-Have you seen my wiener? -What?
有見過我的弟弟嗎
Have you seen my wiener?
-說什麼鬼話 -小♥弟♥弟♥
-What the hell did you just say, buddy? -Wiener?
別碰我的車 你剛纔說什麼
Get your hand off my car. What the hell did you just say to me?
我的小♥弟♥弟♥
My wiener.
你個夠娘養的 欠扁啊
You fucking son of a bitch. I'm gonna fucking kick your ass.
-起來 肥仔 -小毛 別衝動
-Come on, get up, fat boy. Let's go. -Hey, Smokey, take it easy.
-你是誰 -那傢伙腦筋有問題
-Who the fuck are you? -The guy's not all there.
快滾 想先出拳
Get out of my face. Come on. You want the first punch?
-打 打 打-打 打 打
-Yeah! Fight, fight. fight! -Fight. fight. fight!
到底在呢麼回事 住手
What's the matter with you? Stop it.
-沃倫 沒事吧 -瑪麗 看見我的棒球了嗎
-You okay, Warren? -Mary, have you seen my baseball?
沒有看到
No, I haven't seen your baseball.
你從院子裏出來幹嗎
What are you doing leaving the yard?
不要一個人到處走
You're not supposed to leave by yourself.
-你識他 -他是我弟弟
-You know him? -He's my brother.
我是她弟弟
I'm her brother.
-沃倫 -我不知道
-Warren. -I didn't realize. you know?
-叫他說話乾淨點 -笨蛋
-You ought to tell him to watch his mouth. -Jerk.
-沒事嗎 -沒事
-Are you okay? -Oh. yeah, I'm fine.
你沒事
You okay?
泰德 多謝
Thanks, Ted.
真是難以置信 她竟然知道我的名字
I couldn't believe it. She knew my name.
連我的一些最好的朋友都不記得我的名字
Some of my best friends didn't know my name.
我認爲祖莫達是最被低估的四分衛
I think that Joe Montana is, like. the most underrated quarterback.
他應該進入首發陣容
I mean. he should've been a first-round draft pick.
你看他在巴黎聖母院做了什麼 真可笑
Look what he did at Notre Dame. It's so ridiculous.
-不錯 -今年會是49隊的天下
-Exactly. -I'm telling you, this year. it's the 49ers.
-49隊 -所向無敵
-49ers. -All the way.
-玩騎膊馬 -沃倫 別那樣 別搞泰德
-Piggyback ride. Piggyback. -Warren, stop it. Leave Ted alone.
由他吧 看他能否背起我
No, that's okay, I'll do it. I mean. if you think he can hold me.
開玩笑 他有230磅 他能揹你 你背不動他
Are you kidding me? He's 230 pounds. he can hold you. You don't have to.
不要緊 好吧 來
No, it's okay. I got a little disc thing, but it's all right. Here we go.
沃倫 快點 來吧
Giddyup. Warren. There we go.
-有趣吧 沃倫 -他可真是大塊頭啊
-That's fun, huh. Warren? -He's a real Clydesdale, isn't he?
沃倫 真夠勁
Yeah. Warren. bucking bronco. Okay.
輪到我了
My turn now. My turn.
-好吧 其實我...-算了 泰德 不要和他鬧
-Okay, well. I don't... -It's okay, Ted. You don't have to.
-快點 -很好玩
-Giddyup. Giddyup. -That's fun.
很好玩 對嗎
That's fun. huh, Warren?
很好玩
That was fun.
-他只不過有二百三十磅 對嗎 -是
-He's only 230. huh? -Yeah.
-我在園子裏 玩捉迷藏 -好 玩捉迷藏
-I'm in the yard now. I'll hide. -Okay, go hide.
-他真是精力充沛 -是的
-He's got a lot of energy. -Yeah.
-對 很好玩 我常與他玩 -是啊
-He's great. I have a lot of fun with him. -Yeah.
-多謝你陪我們走回來 -沒關係
-Thanks for walking us back. -Yeah, no problem.
-我要去...-想去參加舞會嗎
-I'm just gonna... I'm gonna... -So are you going to the prom?
-我覺得舞會很無聊 -也許我們可以一起去
-I think proms are dumb. -I thought maybe we could go together.
你是不是與一夥人一起去
Oh, you're gonna go with. like, a bunch of people. or...?
我可以做你的司機
Yeah. If you want a designated driver...
我是指你和我
No, no. I mean you and me.
就我們兩個人去
Like. we could go together. The two of us.
-你和我 -是的
-You and me? -Yeah.
願意不願意
Well, is that a yes or a no?
-當然願意 -好
-Sure. All right. -Good.
太好了
Cool.
我帶沃倫進去 我們在學校見
I'm gonna take Warren back inside. I'll see you at school.
-到時見 -學校見
-Bye. -Cool. Catch you back at school.
從那一刻開始 男孩子要以新目光來看我
From that moment on. the guys at school looked at me in a whole new light.
你是大騙子
You're a fucking lier.
你以爲我們會相信你會和瑪麗去舞會
Do you expect us to believe that you're going to the prom with Mary?
有什麼稀奇
What's so crazy about that?
那我便與名歌♥手雪娣了...
Oh, yeah, dirt bud. and I'm going with Cyndi Lauper.
-胡基怎麼辦 -她已與胡基分手
-What happened to Woogie? -She said she broke up with him.
她覺得他很古怪
That he was getting weird on her.
我賭二十元 賭你胡說八道
I got 20 bucks that says you're full of shit.
-賭一百元吧 -奉陪
電影精選列表