This is very bold.
作品很大膽
And I feel like our client is a lot more conservative
但是我們的客戶可能相對
than this. Okay.
比較保守 好的
I feel like it's going
我認爲要把這些
to be very difficult to rein all of this in for the...
全部涵蓋其中並非易事...
But if I can show you one picture here.
但請你看一下這張圖片
Yeah, but, no, I know what you were going for, I get it.
我知道你的想法 我瞭解
But I just feel like it's a little all over the place,
但我認爲這有些沒有突出重點
and, and I feel like your cultural references,
我也看到了其中的文化元素
you know the Buddha images?
像是這些佛像
I think that's really sensitive of you,
你這樣做確實有敏銳的文化感知
but I feel like they're a little literal, right now.
但現在看來有些墨守成規
Okay. Because you do see them a lot in...
好吧 因爲你經常能看見那些佛像圖案...
I know you do, but in
我知道
this particular project, just in general,
但總的來說 在這個項目裏
I just feel that this is a bit naive.
它顯得有點幼稚
I'm, I'm really sorry about this,
非常抱歉
but I'm going to have to put this one over
但我只能把這次的項目
into Emily's department, okay?
移交給艾米麗的部門 好嗎
Okay
好
Cheers.
乾杯
How's work for you?
你工作怎麼樣
It's going well. I think.
還行吧 我覺得
Oh, the Asian thing. That's right.
那個亞洲項目 沒錯
Yeah, how's that going, is it...
進行的怎麼樣了
They like it so far, so.
目前他們很喜歡
I would like I would have hoped to,
我是希望
just a little quicker pace would have been lovely,
進度能稍稍快一點
but, you know. Yeah.
但你知道的 沒錯
I'm keeping at it.
我還在堅持
Are you supposed to go somewhere though, for your...
你不是要去什麼地方嗎
The big trip! The big trip, yeah.
終極之旅 沒錯 終極之旅
The big trip. That's right,
終極之旅 沒錯
uh not yet, um, I haven't been able to,
還沒準備好 我還不能
you know I want to I
你知道我想要...
I know.
我知道
It's just, it's so hard to find the time to go,
我很難找到時間抽身
and I guess you have to just leave everything.
也很難拋下現有的一切
Yeah. That's, you know.
沒錯 你懂的
But if you, but if you're gonna go, I suggest...
但如果你想去 我建議你...
It needs to be now. You need to go,
現在就得行動 說走就走
you just need to go.
馬上出發
Forget about everything else.
什麼都別想
Forget about money, forget about...
別去想錢 別去想...
I really agree, yeah. Just go.
完全同意 抬腳就走
Yeah.
沒錯
Do you want help sweetie?
要幫忙嗎親愛的
You okay?
你還好嗎
Did you involve yourself in a single conversation tonight?
你今晚說上一句話了嗎
Smells like cigarettes now.
聞起來都是煙味
Cigarette. I only had one.
我只抽了一根菸
If you get pregnant, you won't be able to have only one.
如果你懷孕了 就一根都不能抽了
You want me pregnant now?
現在你又想我懷孕了嗎
Well, you'd look cute with a little baby belly.
你挺着肚子看起來會很可愛
Yeah, that's not a good reason to have a baby, you know.
那可不是懷孕的好理由
I mean, eventually, right?
可總歸是會懷孕的 對嗎
I don't even like kids.
我都不喜歡孩子
You're just saying that.
你只是說說而已
It would just be so nice to feel your
我只希望時不時地能感覺到
presence once in a while.
你的存在
Well, I'm present with you.
我就在你身邊
No, I don't, no! You stuck?
不 我不是 你卡住了嗎
I mean it must have been something
今晚你一定也有些想法
you wanted to express tonight, no?
想要表達出來 對嗎
I express myself when I write.
我通過寫作表達自己
I just wish you could be more social sometimes.
我只是希望 你能多和人交流
I'm social with you.
我和你交流
I shouldn't, I'm sorry.
我不該這麼說 對不起
No, I'm sorry, I should have
是我的錯 我應該多說話的
No. I could have.
不 我應該多說點話
Don't apologize, don't apologize, please.
別道歉 你別道歉
Maybe if I spoke...
或許要是我說話了...
Ssshht, shut up.
別說了
It's okay.
沒關係的
Yeah? It's okay.
是嗎 沒事
You sure, hon, it's real fun.
你不來嗎 親愛的 這很好玩
Do you want to do something else?
你想做點別的事嗎
I'm finishing it, I'm committing.
我會完成課程 言出必行
Good.
很好
You know, I'm going to check my email real quick.
我想去查查郵件
Want me to come with you?
要我陪你嗎
No, finish your class.
不用 你繼續上課
Hello.
我來了
Hey there.
是你啊
Hi.
嗨
I just got internet to work.
我剛連上網開始工作
oh, you got it?
你連上網了
Two bars though.
只有兩格信♥號♥♥
For a moment I thought they might have lied about it.
我差點以爲他們騙我們說這裏有網
What?
怎麼了
David and his girlfriend are only like,
大衛和他女朋友離我們
seven hours away.
只有七小時的路程
Seven hours?
七個小時
How many more days is your scuba course again?
你的潛水課還有幾天
Six more days.
還有六天
Honey, I barely know the guy.
親愛的 我幾乎不認識那傢伙
In fact I don't know him, I haven't met him.
不對 我根本不認識他 從來沒見過他
And everything you've been telling me about him,
聽你講他的那些事
sounds like a, like a douchebag.
他就是個人♥渣♥
What are you talking about?
你在說什麼
He's uh, he's really nice,
他人不錯
that's kinda harsh. I know he is.
你有點刻薄 他就是
I'm gonna take a shower.
我去洗澡了
Honey, I'm going down to the store.
親愛的 我去一趟超♥市♥
Okay, I'll come with you.
我和你一起去
It's okay. I'll go.
沒事 我自己去吧
You want the receipt in the bag?
發♥票♥放袋子裏嗎
Sure, great. Thank you.
好的 謝謝
Oh, and we're going to get that holy basil
你們要的聖羅勒
in on Monday that you guys were asking about.
會在週一到貨
That's great, thank you. I'll stop by.
太好了 謝謝 我到時過來
Is it going to be the fresh one?
是新鮮的嗎
Yeah, absolutely.
當然
Wonderful.
太棒了
So, Monday is the big...
所以週一是...
Yeah, Monday's when we get everything in.
對 我們週一進貨
So, if you come first thing.
所以要是你早點來
All right, I'll stop...
好 我會來的...
Hey, hey, I can take that.
我來拿吧
Did we need anything else?
我們還要買♥♥別的東西嗎
No, I just thought I'd meet you,
不 我就是想來接你
and walk you home. Oh, okay.
陪你一起走回家 好的
Thank you.
謝謝
Have a good one guys.
今天過得愉快
You're gonna walk me home?
你來陪我回家嗎
Well, yeah, why not.
沒錯 何樂不爲呢
You didn't have to stop writing.
你不必爲了我中斷寫作
No I, well I needed a break anyway.
沒有 我也需要休息一下
Well, I needed to get some air,
需要出來換換氣
so it's not a big deal for me to come down.
下來一趟也不麻煩
電影精選列表