時光穿梭
夥計
Dude!
你不用起來 我能搞定 兄弟
Yeah, don't get up. I got it, bro.
見鬼 芬恩 這一定是你最好的作品了
Damn, Finn. This must be your best one yet.
這幅畫你畫了多久了 兩三個星期
How long you been workin' on this? Like two, three weeks?
滾開 好嗎 我又沒去酒吧
Fuck off. Okay? I don't go to the bar
抱怨過你 調一杯馬提尼都要10分鐘
and complain when it takes you 10 minutes to make a martini.
我現在在這裏非常開心
I'm perfectly happy with where I'm at.
我只是突然有點失去靈感了 僅此而已
I just hit a little creative block. That's all.
喂
Hello?
噢 嗨 安德森女士
Oh, hi, Mrs. Anderson.
怎麼了 是啊 公♥寓♥管♥理♥員♥就在這裏
Why, yes. The building manager's right here.
我相信他一定很樂意過去幫你維修衛生間的
Oh, I'm sure he'd be delighted to come over and fix your toilet.
對 他正在跟我豎大拇指呢
Yeah. He's givin' me the thumbs up right now.
他馬上過去
He'll be over in a second.
剛剛不是你說的嗎
You were saying something, right?
說什麼你在這裏非常開心
About you being perfectly happy with where you're at in life?
你好
Hello.
他說他打算要去藝術學校
Well, he said he was thinking of going to art school.
然後我說"這麼巧"
And I said, "Oh, what a coincidence!
"我們的公♥寓♥管♥理♥員♥以前也是個畫家"
Our building manager used to be a painter."
18歲的時候 人人都想成爲藝術家
When you're 18, everybody wants to be an artist.
-你從哪兒弄來的 -車♥庫♥甩賣♥♥上買♥♥的
-Where did you get that? -Garage sale.
真奇怪
So weird.
我在看...
I'm seeing...
我在看貝殼
I'm seeing... seashells.
亡命之徒 激♥情♥薔薇 西洋蘋果
Outlaw, Rambling Rose, Crab Apple.
-螃蟹是生活在海里的 對吧 -是的
-Crabs live in the fucking ocean, right? -Yes, they do.
西洋蘋果 我要賭西洋蘋果
Crab Apple. I'm betting on Crab Apple.
哈嘍 我的失落男孩們
Hello, my lost boys.
-新毛衣啊 -對我來說是新的
-New sweater. -New for me.
從舊貨店找到的 你喜歡嗎
It's a thrift store find. You like it?
噢 我還剩了一點錢 我就給你買♥♥了這些 寶貝
Oh, I had a little left over, so I got these for you, babe.
是要這種嗎 駱駝毛的 對吧
It's the right kind. Camel hair, right?
謝謝 你有沒有買♥♥新雜♥志♥
Thank you. Did you get a new journal?
我知道你很想看 但是我無法抗拒
I knew how much you wanted them, so I couldn't resist.
好了 我要去準備晚飯了
Okay, I'm going to go start dinner.
你們想喫你們的最愛嗎 千層麪
Do you guys want your favorite, lasagna?
要幫忙嗎
Need some help?
嘿 大喬 好啊 謝謝
Hey, Big Joe. Yes, I do. Thank you.
-8號♥真多要...-加油 加油
-Eight is really gettin' taken... -Come on. Come on.
加油 就是這樣 加油
Come on. That's it. That's it. Come on.
你可以的 快跑 加油
You got this. Keep fuckin' running. Let's go.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
-你好 -嘿 大本
-What's up? -Hey, Big Ben.
-加油 -我叫喬
-Come on. -It's Joe.
西洋蘋果 加油 你這個小混♥蛋♥ 快跑
Crab Apple. Crab Apple. Come on, you little bastard! Run!
快跑 快點 見鬼
Come on! Run! Come on! Fuck, man!
冷靜點
Chill out.
嘿 芬恩 房♥東打電♥話♥來了
Hey, Finn, the landlord called.
貝賽勒德先生的房♥租又遲交了
Mr. Bezzerides's rent is late.
他可能摔倒了 起不來了
Maybe he fell, and he can't get up.
他之前也會遲交
He's been late before.
-對面那個男的 -對
-Oh, the man across the way? -Yeah.
我在他車上發現幾張違規停車罰單
I noticed a couple of parking tickets on his car.
他車上有幾張違規停車罰單
I guess he's got a couple parking tickets on his car,
我們可能得過去看看他
so maybe we should check on him.
我還邀請了大喬來參加派對
And I also invited Big Joe to stop by the party.
好啊 但是我希望他別穿那套 租來的俗氣警服
Okay, but I hope he doesn't wear that tacky rent-a-cop uniform.
我還以爲我們只請一些要好的朋友呢
I thought we were just inviting close friends.
大喬人挺好的
Yeah, well, Big Joe's really cool.
他還幫我搬椅子了呢
And he's helping me with the chairs.
他現在就站在這裏
He's standing here right now.
別擔心 我還有其他衣服
Don't worry. I own other outfits.
對不起
I'm sorry.
我準備過去貝賽勒德先生那兒看看
I'm just gonna... go check on Mr. Bezzerides. Okay then.
嘿 貝賽勒德先生 你在家嗎
Hey, Mr. Bezzerides, are you home?
所有人都在擔心你呢
Everyone's kinda worried about you,
我現在進去了 可以嗎
so I'm going to go ahead and come inside, okay?
貝賽勒德先生
Mr. Bezzerides?
那是毫無疑問的
It was a sure thing.
不 明顯不是毫無疑問的 他不見了 賈斯珀
No, it obviously wasn't a sure thing. He lost, Jasper.
在他不見之前 他一直都是毫無疑問的
No, he was a sure thing up until the moment he lost.
這說不通啊
That makes zero sense.
搞什麼鬼
What the fuck?
這都是我們客廳的照片
These are shots of our living room.
"賤♥人♥勒德"先生是個偷♥窺♥狂
Mr. "Bitch-arabies" Is a peeping tom.
嗯 我也覺得
Yeah, I though that, too,
但是他爲什麼要拍我們空的客廳
but why take photos of our empty living room?
他好像把最好的照片 當做他的私人收藏了
Looks like he saved the best ones for his private collection.
這是什麼
What is this thing?
我覺得是照相機 你看
I think it's a camera. See?
天啊
Cripes.
你們說他是不是拍了很多
You think he got enough film?
怎麼了 有什麼特別的
What? Do I even want to know?
我們什麼時候打翻衣帽架了
When did we knock over the coat rack?
可能是我們玩"醉酒猜謎"的時候 你還記得的
Maybe it was that night we played drunk charades. You remember.
不可能 他肯定不記得了 他那次已經醉倒在沙發上了
No, he doesn't remember 'cause he passed out on the couch.
我想這解釋了
Well, I guess this explains
我們經常看到這裏有綠燈的原因了
the green light we see over here sometimes.
嗯 但這東西爲什麼要拴在地板上
Yeah, but why is this thing bolted to the floor?
我不知道 不過我不想知道
I don't know, but I don't like it.
我也不喜歡這種聲音
I don't like the sound it's making either.
那牆上 我的半裸照片有事怎麼回事呢
Or how about the half-naked photos of me on the wall?
這是我唯一喜歡這裏的原因
That's the one thing I do like about this situation.
我就知道那老頭有點不對勁
I knew something wasn't right about that old man.
嗨 肯德爾先生 我是梧桐公♥寓♥的芬恩
Hi, Mr. Kendall, this is Finn from Sycamore Apartments.
我給你回電是因爲貝賽勒德先生的事情
I'm calling you back about Mr. Bezzerides.
要是你能抽空打給我的話
If you can please ring me when you get a chance,
那就太好了 謝謝
that would be great. Thank you.
-房♥東怎麼說 -我只是留了語♥音♥留言
-What did the landlord say? -I just left a voice mail.
好吧 我去工作了
Okay. I'm off to work.
我數了餅乾的 要是少了一個的話
I counted the cookies, so if any go missing,
那這公♥寓♥裏就有罪犯了
there will be murder in this apartment.
-我會看着它們的 -那誰來看着你
-I'll guard 'em. -Who's going to guard 'em from you?
完全吻合
It's a perfect match.
-這只是巧合 -可能是...
-It's got to be a coincidence. -Maybe. Or...
是什麼 相機提前拍好了
Or what? The camera took a picture ahead of time?
-饒了我吧 -你看一下吧
-Give me a break. -I mean, just look at it.
所有東西的擺放 還有我的畫板
The placement of everything, my canvass.
你的畫板已經那樣擺了好幾個月了
Your canvass has looked like that for months.
嘿 夥計們...
Hey, guys...
不可能
No way.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
這是上週三
This was last Wednesday.
還記得你用四腳架把杯子打碎了嗎
Remember you broke the mug with your four-iron?
對 沒錯
Oh, yeah, right.
週四 週五我們去看電影了
Thursday. Friday we went to the movies.
週六我們停電 用了蠟燭
Saturday we lost power, used candles.
週日
Sunday.
週一
Monday.
這是今晚 週二
That's tonight, Tuesday.
明天
Tomorrow.
胡說
Bullshit.
貝賽勒德先生髮明瞭一臺 拍攝未來的照相機
Mr. "B" Invented a camera that takes pictures of the future,
而他只是用來偷♥窺♥我們的公♥寓♥
and he only used it to look in our apartment?
-這說不通 -可能他正在測試
-Doesn't make any sense. -Well, maybe he's testing it.
對 這東西根本沒法攜帶
Yeah, and this thing isn't exactly portable.
他是個科學家 那他這裏肯定有一些日誌
Well, he's a scientist, so there's got to be some sort of logs
或文件之類的 快找找看
or documentation somewhere. Just start looking.
你們知道你們在幹嘛嗎