哦 我們已經討論了一整天了 夥計 我明白了
Oh, we've been at this all day, buddy, I get it.
沒有一個地方能讓你賓至如歸
Those other spots didn't float your boat,
不過 等你看到下一個地方再說吧
but wait until you see this next place.
那是一個能讓老鼠尖叫的地方
It screams mouse house.
等等 我能這麼說嗎?
Wait, can I say that?
有版權嗎?
Is that copyrighted?
呵呵 我們走吧
Heh. There we go.
哎呀 對此我很抱歉
Whoop. Sorry about this,
電梯 呃 正在修
the elevator's, uh, being repaired.
砰 我剛剛看到了一個幻象
Boom! I just had a vision!
你在你的新居倍感清爽
You're chillin' in your new crib,
但之後你會患上幽閉恐懼症
but then you get claustrophobic,
然後你就暈了 爲了救你
and then you get dizzy, and to save you...
噠-噠
Ta-da!
看看那景色
Look at that view!
太棒了 不是嗎?
Resplendent, ain't it, huh?
什麼都有
It's got everything.
內置立體聲音響
Built-in stereo,
但是要小心 那些座位非常易燃
but be careful, those seats are very flammable.
我開玩笑的 我其實不是在開玩笑
I'm kidding. I'm not kidding.
傑瑞 寶貝 我知道這兒不太好看
Jerry, baby, I know it's no beauty,
但老實說
but let's be honest here,
以你的預算 只能找這種地方
with your budget, this is all you can...
嘿!你不能像蝙蝠俠一樣來無影去無蹤啊
Hey! You don't just Batman me.
你甚至還沒看後備箱呢
You haven't even seen the trunk yet.
啊
Ahhh!
看 爸爸 那隻瞎貓正在彈鋼琴
Look, Dad. That blind cat's playing piano.
這座城市有很多奇怪的東西
There's a lot of weird stuff in this city.
走吧
You just gotta keep walking.
我是說 他鋼琴弾得很棒
I mean, he's amazing on the piano,
而且還是隻瞎貓
and blind, too!
那貓真酷
That's one cool cat.
夥計 那隻貓看不見的
Man, that cat is out of sight!
這太酷了
This is so cool.
哇哦
Whoa!
哦 哇 他是不是很可愛?
Oh, wow! Isn't he cute?
我想我已經看膩那隻瞎貓了
I thought I'd seen it all with the blind, piano-playing cat.
哦 天哪
Oh, man.
他能看見
He can see!
他是個騙子
He's a fraud!
他是一隻普通的彈鋼琴的貓
He's a regular cat playing the piano.
夥計 我要拿回我的錢
Man, I want my money back!
啊哈
Ahhh.
嘿你沒事吧?
Hey. Are you okay?
你下次一定要小心點
You gotta be careful next time.
你可能會傷到我的
You could have really hurt me.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
停職?爲什麼?
Suspended? Why?
作爲一個實習生
For starters,
100磅的內衣散落在第五大道
the 100 pounds of underwear strewn up 5th Avenue.
得了吧你不能爲此責怪我
Oh, come on, you can't blame me for that.
那是遇上貓在捉老鼠
That was a cat-and-mouse situation,
大家都知道那種情況很棘手的
and everyone knows you just don't get involved.
你可以在四周後重新申請
You can reapply in four weeks.
不求求你先生求求你只是
No. Please, sir, please, just...
你你你不能這樣對我
You... You... You can't do that to me.
哦
Oh.
上週我幫一個男人做了一個小時的引體向上
Last week, I helped a man do a pull-up for an hour.
一個小時 他和我一起實現了他的健身目標
An hour! He achieved his fitness goals with me.
好吧
Okay.
這樣吧
What if I just...
我來當你的助手好嗎?
I come and be your assistant?
福雷斯特女士 你工作兩個月了
Ms. Forester, you started two months ago.
工作不應該是那樣子的
It just doesn't work like that.
也許這份工作從來就不適合我
Maybe this job never was for me.
-也許吧 -好吧 我不幹了
- Maybe it's not. - You know what? I quit.
你好嘿
- Hello. - Hey.
回來再蹭一頓免費的飯嗎?
Back for another free meal?
你是新來的嗎?
So, you new in town?
算是吧
Somewhat.
你知道他們怎麼說的嗎
You know what they say,
不在紐約徒步旅行一趟
it's not a trip to the Big Apple
就不能算是來過這座城市
without a walking tour of the city.
你在這旅行過嗎?
Have you ever done one?
他們的評價很好 事實上 我口碑也不錯
They're very well-reviewed, actually, mine are.
是一筆不錯的交易 報價也很良心
It's a great deal, great offer.
我不是客人
I'm not a guest.
那麼請告訴我 你爲什麼會有一個手提箱?
Then, pray tell, why do you have a suitcase?
我是來面試一個臨時職位的
I'm here to interview for one of the temporary positions.
因爲婚禮要招人幫忙
Because of the wedding.
什麼婚禮?
What wedding?
普里塔和本
Preeta and Ben.
啊那誰普里塔和本啊?
Ah. As in, like, the Preeta and Ben?
紐約社會最受歡迎的情侶
New York society's favorite couple.
這將是一場盛大的活動
It's going to be quite the event.
哈
Huh.
酒店在招人嗎?
The hotel is hiring?
是的但條件要求非常苛刻
Yes, but they're very exclusive.
他們肯定不會僱用你的
They certainly wouldn't hire you.
嗯
Mm.
你說你叫什麼來着?
And what did you say your name was again?
琳達·佩裏巴頓
Linda Perrybottom.
琳達·佩裏巴頓
Linda Perrybottom,
不幸的是你剛剛沒有通過測試
unfortunately, you just failed the test.
什麼?
What?
你的面試從你走進那扇門的時候
Your interview started the minute
就已經開始了
that you walked in the door.
我沒意識到我只是
I didn't realize, I just...
皇家之門酒店的員工
Employees of the Royal Gate Hotel
必須是隨和的專業的
must be accommodating, masterly,
但最重要的是琳達
but above all, Linda,
謹慎
discreet.
如果他們告訴一個完美的陌生人
If they're telling a perfect stranger
一些私密的細節
the intimate details
包括這家酒店私人活動的內部運作情況
of the inner workings of this hotel's private events,
嗯這顯然是不行的不是嗎?
well, that doesn't quite cut it now, does it?
我會我可以看看你的簡歷嗎?
- I'd... - May I see your resume?
請給我呃
- Please? - Uh...
好的當然
Yes, of course.
謝謝
Thank you.
哦哇
Oh, wow.
是啊你做過很多很酷的工作
Yeah, you've had a lot of really cool jobs.
是的沒錯
Yes, I have.
多西號♥嗎 -多西號♥
- The Dorsey? - Dorsey.
無敵艦隊
The Armada.
這些都是旅館嗎?
These all are hotels?
嗯都不在紐約我剛從倫敦搬到這裏
Well, none are in New York. I just moved here from London.
聽着琳達
Listen, Linda.
我覺得你不適合這這周的工作
I don't think you're right for this weekend.
噢
Oh.
我們只是需要更多的
We just need someone more...
當地人
local.
嗯我明白
Well, I understand.
謝謝你願意見我
Thank you for the opportunity.
嗨如果我想申請
Hi. If I wanted to apply
申請這個週末的臨時職位
for a temporary position for this weekend...
這是你的簡歷嗎?
Is this your resume?
-不不是的 -哇這真是令人印象深刻
- No, it's not. - Wow, this is impressive.
我簡歷的副本
My only... copy.
嗯你肯定會被錄用的
Well, you are definitely gonna get hired.
電影精選列表