啊!這是公海上的故事
NARRATOR:YARRi This be a tale of the high seas.
這是一大筆財富的故事
A tale of fabulous treasure.
這是三個海盜兄弟尋寶的故事
A tale of three pirate brothers what searched for the treasure.
這故事講他們的尋寶計劃都全完蛋了
And a tale of how their plans was thwarted...
...因爲一隻貓...
...by a cat...
...和一隻老鼠?
...and a mouse?
呀!
MAN :YARR!
呀!
YARR!
噢!他說“使勁兒拉,所有人手都到甲板上來”
Oh , he said , "Pull harder, you dogs,and get all hands on deck."
貓也一起
-Arr.-"All hands" includes paws, cat.
咻~
Whew.
呀!
RON :YARR!
呀~嗯哼!
-Arr!-Ahem!
呀!
YARR!
詛咒
MAN'S VOICE:Cursed .
詛咒
Cursed .
這是個被詛咒的地圖...
Cursed is this map...
西班牙船隊的藏寶地圖
...the map to the treasure of the Spanish Mane.
這詛咒帶來了無盡的恐怖
You cannot begin to imagine the horrors the curse brings.
所以想都不要去想
SKULL:So do not even try.
要想避免詛咒
But the curse can be avoided ...
你就把寶圖放回瓶子裏
...if you put the map back in its bottle before sunset.
趕在太陽下山之前
SKULL:Sunset.
太陽下山之前
Sunset.
WEW!
太陽下山之前
SKULL:Sunset.
太陽下山之前
Sunset.
太陽下山之前
Sunset!
太陽下山之前...
Sunset...
YARR!
看你把我的桅杆弄成啥樣了,你這隻蠢貓!
Look what you did to me mast,you stinking sea cat.
你還有什麼可說的?
What do you have to say for yourself?
ARR! YARR!
算了吧,我不想聽你說謊
No, never mind ,I don't wanna hear your lies.
我應該……
I ought to--
YARR
哦,嘿!嘿!這兒是什麼呀?
Well , oh-ho, what have we here?
YARR!
粉身碎骨吧!啊!是藏寶圖
Shiver me timbers. Oh , a treasure map.
我還記得年輕時看見過這些藏寶圖
And if I remember the maps I seen in me youth ...
這張藏寶圖可以帶你去找到失落的寶藏ue339
...this one be leading to the Iost riches...
西班牙船隊的!
...of the Spanish Mane!
YARR.
爲了尋找那個寶藏,我們做了40年的準備
STAN : Finding that treasure has been a 40-year competition ...
...我的兩個混♥蛋♥兄弟...
...between me and me two scurvy siblings...
...藍海盜鮑勃和紫海盜保羅
...BIue Pirate Bob and Purple Pirate Paul .
他們是一對醜陋的老鼠
What a couple of ugly bilge rats they be.
YARR!
-現在我要把你拖下水 -YARR
-Now I'm gonna keelhaul you .-YARR.
對不起,是走跳板
I'm sorry. Walk the plank.
我要讓你走跳板,可現在我心情真好
I was gonna make you walk the plank,but now I be in such a fine mood ...
...就把這事先放一放
...I'Il be holding off on it.
現在
For now.
-呀!噢噢!幹得不錯~湯姆
-Yar.-Oh-ho! Nice work, Thomas.
YARR!
嗨,打擾一下。嗨,然後,他說:
Hi , excuse me. Hi. Now, he said :
“我是藍海盜鮑勃...
"I be BIue Pirate Bob...
...我可決不會放過偷渡的傢伙
...and I don't take Iightly to no stowaways.
你知道我會怎麼處理偷渡者嗎?
You know what I do to stowaways?"
BOB:YARR!
噢,對不起
Oh , sorry.
不,我可不會給他們喫的,讓他們舒舒服服,照顧得無微不至
No, I don't feed them and make them comfortable and see to their every need .
但是你也說對了一半 這裏會有喫的...
But you're half right.There will be some feeding ...
...餵給我的寵物喫
...to me mascot.
對不起 小傢伙 我只是在翻譯
Sorry, Iittle fella, I'm just translating .
YARR.
你說什麼?
What's that you say?
想用你的命來交換嗎?
Wanna bargain for your Iife,do ye?
你是說寶藏?寶藏?
-YARR.-A treasure, says ye?
那可是錦上添花啊不是嗎?
Well , that makes the sweet pot sweeter,doesn't it?
寶藏在哪兒呢?
And where might that be?
YARR!
好吧 那不是我的笨兄弟紅海盜羅恩的船嗎?
Well , if it ain't the ship of me no-good brother Red Pirate Ron .
你說他找到了寶藏圖 是嗎?
So you're saying he found a treasure map, are ye?
YARR.
那好吧,我們就去拜訪他,家人團聚,嗯哼?
Well then , let's pay him our traditional family visit, says I , huh?
YARR,YARR,YARR,YARR.
噢,可別讓桅杆再倒了
Oh , that should keep the mast from falling over again .
-YARR!-Oh !
YARR!
哦,哇!海神的衣帽間到底在...?
Oh , wow! What in the name of Davy Jones' locker room?
噢,可惡的兄弟,藍海盜鮑勃
Oh , me hated brother Blue Pirate Bob.
你聞到我的藏寶圖味兒了?
So you smell me treasure map, huh?
好吧 來拿吧
Well , come and get it.
恩?
Huh?
嗨,斯坦,怎麼了? 幹得還好嗎?
Hi , Stan . What up?How's the job going?
嗨,貝蒂,噢,你知道...
Hey, Betty. Oh , you know...
...他總是嘀嘀咕咕的 聽也聽不清...
...he mutters the same indecipherable growl ...
...只能儘量把它翻譯出來...
...I translate it as best I can ...
...有時候他真是滿口胡言。你呢?
...he gives me the occasional cracker. You?
哈!彼此彼此。告訴你,根本不像從前了,嗯哼?
Ah ! Same old , same old .I tell you , it's not like it used to be, huh?
情況越來越糟,他說的話我幾乎一個字也聽不懂。
It's getting so I can hardly understand a word he's saying .
我聽見了。
I hear you .
哦。休息時間結束了。
Oops. Break time's over.
-得走了ue334-回頭見,斯坦
-Gotta run .-See you , Stan .
站住 你這頭豬
Avast ye swine.
我要把你扔到海底
I'll send you to the bottom of the sea.
YARR.
你上廁所也要磨蹭那麼長時間,鮑勃兄弟
This is for all that time you spent hogging the bathroom , Brother Bob.
YARR.
我在給誰翻譯?
Who am I translating for?
哦,沒有人,我猜。
Oh,well,no one,I guess.
只是習慣
Just habit.
YARR.YARR!
所以...
So...
...你以爲你能偷走我的藏寶圖嗎?你這隻傻狗
...thought you could steal me treasure map, you scurvy dog?
YARR!
-呀!-把地圖拿來,你這骯髒的貓
-YARR!-Go get that map, you mangy cat.
YARR.
多給你一份醃魚
There's an extra ration of kippers in it for you .
記住...
Remember...
...太陽下山之前把藏寶圖放回瓶子裏...
...you have until sunset to return the map to the bottle...
...否則就等着被詛咒吧...
...or suffer its...
...詛咒
...curse.
YARR!
噢,真棒,你把寶圖還給我了,乖貓
Oh , you did good returning the map to me, cat.
YARR.
現在,讓我們用一聲炮響結束這次狂歡
Now, let's end this party with a bang .
YARR.
YARR.
羅恩兄弟,你不會把自己的骨肉親兄弟沉到海底吧?
Brother Ron , you wouldn't sink your own flesh and blood now, would you?
更不用說他心愛的鸚鵡了。
Not to mention his beloved parrot.
YARR.
我會的
Aye,that I would .
我找到了西班牙船隊的藏寶圖
I found the map to the treasure of the Spanish Mane.
YARR?
啊!西班牙船隊?
Oh ,the Spanish Mane?
啊!不!不!不!那張藏寶圖是受到詛咒的
Oh,no,that treasure be cursed .
咱們的紫兄弟保羅爲了找它已經失蹤了
Our brother Purple Paul went Iost trying to find it.
YARR!
你也會一樣的
Aye, and so will ye.
YARR!
YARR.
再見 藍海盜鮑勃
So long , Blue Pirate Bob.
替我向魚兒們問好
Give the fishes me regards.
對不起,貝蒂,待會兒和你說
Sorry about that, Betty.Talk to you later.
YARR!
哦!你一直沒原諒我睡了上鋪。
Oh ! Well , you never did forgive me for taking the top bunk.
好了,斯坦別擔心,一會兒見
Hey, take it easy, Stan . Catch you later.
Wahoo!
YARR!
揚帆起航去唷嗬...
Set sail for Yo Ho...
唷嗬島
Yo Ho Island .
是啊,海盜羅恩
MEN [INUNISON]:Aye, aye, Pirate Ron .
YARR. YARR. YARR.
我有自己的祕密醃魚庫
Help yourself to me own secret kipper store.
噢,呀
電影精選列表