該起牀了
It's time.
小乖乖
Hey there...
你起來幹嘛?
Hey. What are you doing up?
是爸爸嗎?
Is that Daddy?
嗨,女牛仔
Hey there, cowgirl.
她今天很調皮
She's a little feisty today.
小寶寶應該多睡覺
Babies should be sleeping.
我肚子太餓了
"I'm too hungry for my own good." Yes.
我要去準備了
I gotta get ready.
今天可不能丟東忘西
Wrong day to be forgetting stuff.
大家都說你很幸運,別搞砸
You know how lucky you are. Don't screw this up.
好啦
All right! Jesus.
她睡了嗎?
She go back to sleep?
睡了,她喫撐了
Yes. Ate like a pig.
我知道我很幸運
I know I'm lucky.
今天通過考驗,前途就無量
I ace this job, the department's wide open.
搞不好哪天能當分局長
Get my own division someday.
他們都住豪♥宅♥
You should see their houses.
哈羅
Hello?
對
Well, yes.
放心,我會的
Don't worry, I will.
對,他在
He's right here. It's Alonzo.
霍特? 是,長官
-Hello. -Hoyt? -Yes, sir.
你要去局裏報到嗎?
Going to roll call?
我正要出門
I'm leaving now.
霍特 是,長官
-Hoyt? -Yes, sir?
巡警纔去報到,我們不必去
Fairies go to roll call. We don't.
那很好
Good to know.
十點鐘到七街口咖啡店碰面
There's a coffee shop on 7th. Be there at 10.
穿便衣、跑鞋
Be in comfortable shoes.
多帶一把槍,你有嗎?
Got a backup gun?
沒有,我只有貝瑞塔警槍
Only the standard issue Beretta.
連手銬一起帶着
Bring it. Cuffs too.
也許進辦公室,但先去抓毒犯 這是頂尖的緝毒小組
Maybe we'll do some business. We're aggressive.
所以我才自願加入
I know. That's why I signed up.
我只想謝謝你…
I want to thank you for this--
怎麼了?
What's wrong?
這好像第一天參加足球集訓
Feels like football tryouts.
真希望今天就知道有沒有通過
I wish it was tomorrow so I'd know if I made the squad.
今天是好日子
Listen, it's not tomorrow, it's today.
你一定會通過考驗
I know it's gonna work out.
真的嗎?
You do?
早安,長官
Good morning, sir.
不,謝了
No, thank you, ma'am.
辦正事前先喫早飯,我請客
Get some chow in you. My dollar.
謝謝你,我喫過了
Thank you, sir, but I ate.
好吧,隨你便
Fine. Don't.
這兒挺好的
It's nice here.
我想好好看報
May I read?
對不起,長官
I'm sorry, sir. I--
謝謝
Thank you.
我點東西喫好了
I'll get something to eat.
不行,你錯過機會了
Hell, no you won't. You fucked up.
我想看報紙,請你閉嘴
I'm trying to read. Please shut up.
不必坐在像烤箱的警車真好
I'll like not being in a hot black and white all summer.
跟我說一個故事
Tell me a story, Hoyt.
我的故事?
Like my story?
不是,是說一個故事
Not your story, a story.
你不肯乖乖閉嘴讓我看報
Since you can't shut up so I can read,
就說故事給我聽
tell me a story.
我不會說故事
I don't know any.
你不會說故事?
You don't?
不會 好吧,那我說給你聽
-No. -I'll tell you one.
這是份報紙
This is a newspaper, right?
九♥成♥都是廢話,但很有娛樂性
It's 90 percent bullshit. But it's entertaining. So I read it.
我看報就是要娛樂一下
It entertains me.
你一直煩我,那就換你娛樂我
You won't let me read it, so you entertain me.
說故事給我聽,快點
Tell me a story now. Go.
有一次我攔下酒醉駕駛 酒醉駕駛嗎?
-There was a DUI stop. -A DUI stop?
我最好趕快掏出槍來
Let me load up!
醉漢好危險哦
-A DUI? Oh, shit! -Well, I--
很精采,我們在巡邏
Listen, we were on midwatch--
你們?
We who?
我和黛比 黛比是誰?
-Oh, me and Debbie. -Who's Debbie?
黛比麥斯薇,我的訓練官
Debbie Maxwell, my training officer.
女訓練官?
A female training officer?
是的
Yes, sir.
好極了,太好了
Okay. All right.
她是黑人或白人?
Was she black, white?
白人
She was white.
她有沒有搞頭?
Lick-her license?
什麼?
A what?
她是不是女同性戀?
A lick-her license. Was she a dyke, a lesbian?
她行不行?
Is she any good?
她挺厲害的
She's pretty good.
黛比很棒,進行巡邏,說吧
-Okay, Debbie, midwatch. Go. -Right.
那晚很平靜
-It was a quiet night-- -Boom!
你要隨時接受震撼教育
-What the fuck? -You never know, that's the point. Go.
我們正在巡邏,我開車
It was quiet and we're rolling...
一輛本♥田♥房♥車從巷子衝出來
...I'm driving. This Acura, just a beautiful car...
超速衝越了中隔線
...comes out a side street, all over the median.
於是我亮警燈、鳴警笛
I hit the wailer.
他繼續開了十個街口才停車
He drives for 10 blocks before he pulls over.
我測量了酒精濃度就逮捕他
Plates run clean, so I test and arrest.
我把他押上警車,黛比去搜車
I'm belting in our unit, and she's tossing his car.
找到一把手♥槍♥和兩把散♥彈♥槍♥ 裝了子彈上了膛
She shows me a .38 and two loaded shotguns.
真的還假的? 我不蓋你
-No shit? -No shit! So...
她呼叫總部,我繼續搜索
...she calls and I'm searching.
結果找到五百公克的安♥非♥他♥命♥
I find 500 grams of meth.
這傢伙是保釋出獄的煙毒犯
Turns out he's on bail for distribution...
他正要去把他的前合夥人幹掉
...on his way to smoke his ex-partner before trial.
我們阻止一起謀殺案
Prevented a murder.
你逮到他,真了不起
You got him. It's amazing.
是真的
It is. That you're out there...
你跟霹靂嬌娃一起巡邏一年
...with a fine bitch for a year and the best story you can tell me...
最得意的故事竟然是攔下醉漢
...is a drunk stop.
我不相信你
But I don't believe you.
你一定有跟她上♥牀♥
You tapped that ass, didn't you?
老實說,你一定搞過她
Tell the truth. You know you tapped that ass.
你們在後座就做了起來
In the back, bam! Code X.
我有老婆
I got a wife.
你也有老二
You got a dick.
不是嗎?
You do have one, don't you?
是的
Yes.
你的老二在褲檔,左右有口袋
Your dick lines up straight. Right and left of it are pockets.
口袋裏有錢,把錢掏出來 你買♥♥單
In those pockets are money. Look in either one. Pay the bill.
幫我把傳♥單♥拿走
Grab that menu off that window for me.
上車,車門沒鎖
Get in, it's unlocked.
丟進置物櫃
Throw that in the glove box.
這輛車不是警方用車
This is not from the motor pool.
不是,不過很拉風,對吧?
No. Sexy, though, huh?
辦公室在分局嗎?
Where's the office, at division?
這就是辦公室
You're in the office.
起來了
Going up.
今天是訓練日,霍特警官
Today is a training day.
我要帶你到街頭辦案
Give you a taste of the business.
我有38起案子等着開庭
I got 38 cases pending trial...
有63起正在辦
...63 active investigations,
有250起破不了案
250 I can't clear.
我有五個手下,性格南轅北轍
I supervise five officers. Five personalities.
電影精選列表