殺了他 拉斐爾
Kill him, Raphael!
殺了他 我們走
Kill him -let's go!
當你看到這影片時
When you watch this video...
我可能死了
I'll probably be dead.
警♥察♥在追我
The police are after me
因爲我檢到某個對政♥治♥權貴來說 極爲重要的東西
because I've got something very valuable to a powerful politician.
但我不打算屈服
But I'm not going to give it up.
他們會來抓我
They'll have to come get me.
我以前害怕 現在不會了
I was afraid before -not now.
我要完成荷西·安傑洛開啓的事情
I'm going to finish what Jose Angelo started.
根據小說改編
安迪 穆里根
-我找到好東西了 -什麼
-I found something for us. -What?
待會兒給你看
I'll show you later.
老闆是混♥蛋♥
The boss is an ass
因爲我是小孩 就付我少一點
paying less because I'm a kid.
我剛說我找到好東西 對吧
I said I had something good, right?
聞聞錢的味道
Smell the cash.
別鬧了
Knock it off.
看到沒 這是你的
See this? It's yours.
剩下的呢
What about the rest?
相信我吧
Trust me.
好吧 拿去換成小鈔
All right, go and change this.
快點
Hurry up.
把這丟了
Throw this away.
別傻了
Don't be crazy.
教堂見
See you at the church.
我的錢要還我
I want my money back!
瘋子
Mad man.
荷西·安傑洛
Jose Angelo.
動物彩券
The Animal Lottery...
桑托斯議員
Congressman Santos...
在我競選期間 不能發生這種事
This can't happen during my election.
逼他招供
Get it out of him.
我們要錢和簿子
We want the money and the book.
告訴我
Tell me.
皮夾裏有什麼
What was in the wallet?
什麼都沒有
Nothing.
別擔心 我知道怎麼解決
Don't worry, I know how to fix this.
上完課再喫
After we finish, we'll eat.
你知道這是什麼嗎
This one. You know?
十四
Fourteen?
不 不是問你彩券號♥碼
No, not the lottery number.
是動物名稱
The name... of the animal.
貓
Cat.
對 貓 你會不會說"貓"
Yes, cat. Can you say "cat"?
-貓 -貓 貓
-Cat. -Cat, cat.
好了 這個呢
Okay, what about this one?
點心
A snack.
什麼 點心
A what? A snack?
-對 -不對
-Yes. -No.
-不對 -發音很接近
-No? -Close.
嘿 嘉多
Hey, Gardo.
或"帽子"
Or "hat. "
看看這個
Check this out.
肥美的雞
Some good chicken.
你花光我們的錢了
You spent all our money?
這個呢
What about this?
嘉多 你知道這個嗎
Do you know what this one is, Gardo?
嘉多
Gardo?
-奧莉維亞老師 -是的
-Miss Olivia? -Yes.
貓 還有
Cat. More...
長頸鹿
Giraffe.
老師
Is teacher
很漂亮
very beautiful.
真會拍馬屁
Such a dick.
這個呢 剛教過
Okay, what about this one? We just did this.
-再見 老師 -老鼠 再見
-Bye, teacher. -Mouse. Bye.
來吧 拿去給瑪莉亞煮吧
Come on, let's get Maria to cook it up.
如何
How's it going?
-大象 -你今晚要留下來喫晚餐嗎
-Elephant. -You staying for dinner tonight?
我怎能拒絕米飯和豆子
How can I say no to rice and beans?
多喫點豆子 格拉西亞
With extra beans. Graca!
-大象 -大象
-Elephant. -Elephant.
炸♥彈♥開花
Geronimo!
今晚加菜 各位
Good food tonight, guys!
有位朋友遺失了重要物品
A friend has lost something important.
他會付每個幫忙尋找的人二十元
He'll pay everyone R$20 to help find it.
我們知道東西在這裏
We know it's here.
嘿 別弄掉了
Hey -don't drop it..
嘉多 小心
Gardo, watch out.
照相嗎 幫我照一張
Taking pictures? Take one of me.
擺個漂亮姿勢吧
Strike a nice pose.
發生什麼事了
What's going on?
我們在找東西
We're looking for something.
一個皮夾
A wallet.
不見了 非找到不可
It was lost, we need to find it.
有賞金嗎
Any reward for it?
多少錢
How much?
一千元
R$1000.
你叫什麼名字
What's your name?
嘉多
Gardo.
你呢
And you?
拉斐爾
Raphael.
你幾歲
How old are you?
十四歲
14.
也是十四歲
14, too.
你總是幫你朋友回答嗎
You always answer for your boyfriend?
他是不是朋友 跟你沒關係
If he is or isn't, that's not your business...
懂嗎
Cool?
警♥察♥爲什麼那麼在意
So why do the police give a damn?
那皮夾很重要
The wallet is important.
非常重要
Very important.
是破案線索 明白嗎
It's a clue to solve a crime, get it?
明白了
I get it.
你明天會來這裏幫忙找嗎
Will you be here tomorrow to help me?
當然
Of course.
好孩子
Good boy.
你哪來的錢買♥♥這隻雞
How did you pay for this?
如我常說的
Like I always say...
絕不要相信警♥察♥
Never trust a policeman.
警♥察♥鄙視窮♥人♥
Police treat poor people like trash.
那是衆所周知的事
Everyone knows that.
除了這笨蛋外
Except this dumbass here.
明天幫忙找 領我們該領的二十元
So tomorrow we work and get our R$20
然後把皮夾交出去 索取一千元賞金
then hand in the wallet and claim the R$1000.
簡單得很
Easy.
爲何不要
Why not?
我纔不相信他的話
I don't believe a word of it.
你這瘋子 他沒問題的
You're crazy -he's cool.
你有什麼毛病
What's your problem?
一個皮夾值一千元 他要找的是別的東西
R$1000 for a wallet? He's after something else.
例如什麼
Like what?
這傢伙
This guy.
那只是某個普通人
That's just some guy.
明天皮夾可能值兩千元
Tomorrow the wallet might be worth R$2000.
誰知道呢
You never know.
我不知道自己瘋了 還是太固執
I don't know if I'm crazy or just too persistent.
你非常固執
You're persistent all right.
我們要去哪
Where are we going?
鼠弟的窩
Rat's place.