The squire and Dr. Livesey...
長官和利夫西醫生…
... having asked me to write down the particulars of Treasure Island...
…一直囑咐我把金銀島的細節寫出來…
... leaving nothing out but the bearings of the island itself...
…除了它的位置外 什麼都不要遺漏 …
... and that only because there is still treasure not yet lifted.
…畢竟還有些財寶尚未起獲…
I go back to the time when my mother and I kept the Admiral Benbow Inn...
回首往事 那時我和母親經營着"本鮑將軍"旅店…
... and the brown, old seaman with a saber cut...
…那位褐色皮膚、臉上有一道刀疤的老水手…
... first took up lodging under our roof.
…也就在那時住進了我們店裏
Open the door, will you? Open the door!
開下門!開門!
Go away! We're closed.
走開!我們已經打烊了
Open the door, you lubberly swab, or by thundering...
開門 你這個蠢女人 遭天譴的…
Throw that cutlass away this instant.
馬上扔掉你的刀
What do you want?
你想幹什麼?
Good evening, missus.
晚上好 太太
Lad.
年輕人
Will you not put up your musket?
你能不能把槍放下?
I'm just a simple sailor seeking lodgings.
我只是個普通的水手 想找個住的地方
Just so?
沒別的嗎?
This looks like a conveniently situated grogshop.
你這裏看起來位置不錯 很方便
You have much company here, lad, do you?
年輕人 生意不錯吧
No, sir. No one hardly ever comes in here since Father died.
不 先生 自從家父過世以後 已經很少有人光顧了
Shh. Ha, ha.
噓! 哈哈
Then this here's the place for me, matey.
這麼說來 這裏正合適我 朋友!
And what might we call you, sir?
怎麼稱呼你 先生?
If we're to put up with the likes of you under our roof.
似乎我們得忍♥耐我家招牌上那種人了
You may call me captain, ma'am.
你就叫我船長好了 夫人
Captain Billy Bones at your service.
比利·伯恩斯船長爲你效勞
I'm a plain man, ma'am.
我這人很隨和 夫人
Rum, bacon and bread's what I want.
朗姆酒、燻肉加麪包 足之夠也
And that headland down the road there to watch ships off of.
再逛逛海邊 看看船來船往
Here, matey.
接着!朋友
Tell me when I've worked my way through that, will you?
要是花光了 只管招呼一聲便是
He stayed with us long after his gold had run out.
那以後他一直賴着我們 那些錢很快就花光了
But none of us had the courage to ask for more.
可是我們誰都不敢向他開口要
All day, he hung around the cove or upon the cliffs with a brass telescope...
他成天拿着黃銅望遠鏡 到小海灣和懸崖上去
... gazing out over the waves...
…直勾勾地盯着海面…
... as if he feared something were coming for him from the sea.
…彷彿擔憂海的那頭會有些什麼衝他而來…
All evening, he would drink rum and water very strong...
每個晚上 他都拼命喝酒…
... looking up fierce when spoken to.
…跟人說話時 眼露兇光…
His stories and songs were all about hanging and piracy...
他講的故事 哼的歌♥ 都是些絞刑啊海盜啊…
... and wild deeds on the Spanish Main.
…以及那些西屬美洲的瘋狂往事…
None of us suspected then, of course...
當然 我們那時誰都沒有想過…
... how our lives would be changed by them forever.
…我們的生活會因此而永遠地改變
Jim, here. Have you seen a seafaring man...
吉姆 過來 你有沒有見過一個瘸腿的水手?
...with one leg, Jim? - No, sir.
先生 我沒見過
BONES: Keep a weather eye open, Jim, for a seafaring man.
吉姆 幫我留心一個瘸腿的水手
I will give you a silver fourpenny each week, you understand that?
每週我就給你四便士的銀幣 懂嗎?
Aye. See, you've told me, captain, but I haven't seen one yet.
是的 船長 您倒是說過不少次了 可是我現在一個子兒都沒見過
Dr. Livesey. Hello, Jim.
利夫西醫生您好 你好 吉姆
Ah. Dr. Livesey.
啊 利夫西醫生
Good evening, Mrs. Hawkins.
晚上好 霍金斯太太
Evening, doctor.
您好 醫生
And how are you feeling, Mrs. Hawkins? Better, I trust.
感覺如何 霍金斯太太?相信您好些了
Oh, yes, doctor. Thanks to your visit.
噢 是的醫生 您的光臨讓寒舍蓬蓽生輝
Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
棺材島上還活着十五個傢伙
Drink to the devil And had done for the rest
其他人都死於酗酒和惡魔了
Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum
喲嗬嗬嗬喲嗬嗬 再來一瓶朗姆酒
Give me rum, you hear?
來一瓶酒 聽見沒有?
Give us rum, goddamn you!
拿酒來 該死的!
Rum, it's feed and drink to the likes of me! Rum, good laddie.
我拿朗姆當飯喫 拿酒來 年輕人!
Mrs. Hawkins, I once prescribed a draft for Squire Trelawney.
霍金斯太太 有一次我給特里勞尼長官開了藥方
He had the gout, you know. And his man, Joyce, swore he would see him take it.
他有痛風症 他的僕人喬伊斯發誓要督促他服下去
But the squire... Silence!
但這位長官呢… 安靜!
Silence between decks to here.
從吧檯到我這兒 都給我安安靜靜的!
Were you addressing me, sir?
先生 你在說我嗎?
I was indeed, sir.
你還挺有自知之明 先生
Have you something to say about that?
有什麼意見嗎?
I have only one thing to say to you, sir.
先生 我只奉勸你一句
If you keep on drinking rum...
如果你一直這麼喝下去…
...the world will soon be quit of a very dirty scoundrel.
…很快這個世界就會少一個無賴了
You're a whistler.
你個烏鴉嘴
Captain.
船長
I'll take none of that from the likes of you nor any other lubberly swab.
我纔不買♥♥你這種人的賬 你們這些蠢貨
You call me "captain" or I'm gonna pin you to the wall with this cutlass...
乖乖叫我一聲我船長 不然我就用這把刀把你釘在牆上…
...and hang you from the yard by your thumbs and use you for musket practice.
…吊在院子裏 給我當槍靶
Now, you hear me.
你給我聽好了
If you do not put down that cutlass this instant...
奉勸你馬上放下刀 否則的話…
...I promise you, upon my honor that I'll have you drawn up at the next assizes.
…我用我的名譽擔♥保♥ 下一次巡迴審判一定把你揪出來
I am not a doctor only, but a magistrate.
別忘了我不只是個醫生 我還是這裏的治安官
And now I know there is such a fellow in my district.
而現在我發現了 我的轄區裏有一隻害羣之馬
And if I catch so much as a breath of complaint against you...
但凡我聽到有人說你半個不字…
...I'll have you hunted down and hanged like t he dog you are.
…我一定會窮追猛打 讓你永無翻身之地
Let that suffice.
好話不說第二遍
Well, I say, Mrs. Hawkins, the squire is a clever fellow.
接着說 霍金斯夫人 長官是位明白人
What might I get for you, sir?
您需要什麼 先生?
Rum, sonny.
朗姆酒 小傢伙
Rum will do.
朗姆酒就行
Is this here a table for my mate, Bill?
是不是給我的比爾兄弟留的位子?
I don't know your mate Bill, sir. This table's for the captain.
我不認識您的比爾兄弟 先生 這是留給船長的
Ah.
哦
Right, because now Bill would be called "captain," aye.
對 比爾現在叫"船長"了
Now...
那麼…
...is my mate, Bill, in this here house?
…我的比爾兄弟現在在嗎?
No, sir. He's out walking.
不在 先生 他出門散步去了
Back soon?
是否很快回來?
Yes, sir.
他會的 先生
Where's your mother, boy? She's not here.
孩子 你母親呢? 她不在
She's in the village. To market.
她到集市上去了 買♥♥東西去了
Just as well.
很好
All right.
唔
This'll be a pleasant surprise for my mate, Bill.
對我的比爾兄弟來說 這肯定是個驚喜
Good as drink.
像酒一樣令人驚喜
You know, I have a young nipper of my own.
告訴你 我也有個小子
It's like you is two blocks.
跟你像一個模子刻出來的
And he's all the pride of my yards.
他是我的驕傲
But a great thing for boys...
但對小孩子來說 最要緊的是…
...is discipline.
…要循規蹈矩
Discipline?
…循規蹈矩?
Aye.
沒錯
Discipline.
循規蹈矩
Right. Would you step in here and surprise old Bill.
好啊!你過來 我們來給老比爾一個驚喜
Billy Bones.
比利·伯恩斯!
Come, Bill, you know your old shipmate, surely.
比爾 還記得你的老搭檔吧
Black Dog? Aye.
你是黑狗? 沒錯
Black Dog as ever was.
一如既往的黑狗
Come for to see his old mate, Bill.
看望老搭檔比爾來了
Now, look here.
看看你
You've run me down here.
不遠千里追到這裏來
Here I am.
我不就在這裏麼
Now, what you want, Dog?
黑狗 你想要什麼?
You speak up, will you?
說來聽聽啊?
Ah? That's you, Bill.
嗯?你還是老樣子
I'll just have a glass of rum from this dear child here.
我向這個好小子要一杯朗姆
You'll join me, won't you?
一起喝一杯 如何?
Now, we'll sit down and talk square, like old shipmates.
咱們坐下來敘敘舊 重溫舊時光嘛
Where's the chart, Bill?
比爾 那張圖在哪兒?
No. No, no!
別妄想 別妄想!
We'll swing. Swing once, swing all, say I.
我們會發大財的 大財要大家一起來發
That weren't Flint's way, no sir.
那不是弗林特的風格 不
Flint's dead, God damn him. Aye.
弗林特死了 這就是上帝的詛咒 沒錯
Aye. That he is, mate, dead and damned.
沒錯 兄弟 他是死了 他該死
電影精選列表