"阿根廷恰可平原"
我們之所以會站在這裏
Si mI amiga. We are completamente seguros here...
是經過我仔細選擇的
because I've selected my position carefully.
戰鬥的第一原則 瞭解你的敵人
First rule of engagement: Know your enemy.
第二原則 懂得在何處與他交戰
Second rule: Know where to engage him.
你繼續讓引擎轉動
You've kept your engines running.
我要它們釋放出
I want maximum heat emissions...from these coordinates.
最大的熱力來
Mucho caliente. Comprende?
時間 清晨五點
The time, 5:00.
地點 恰可平原南方七公里處
The place, seven klicks south of EI Chaco.
情況
The situation:
兩星期前曾接到報告 附近有一條突襲蟒活動
A single graboid reported in the area two weeks ago.
過去十一年中 突襲蟒共出現過三次
The third appearance of these underground carnivores in the last 11 years.
由於地方當局的疏失
Unfortunately, lack of action on the part of locaI authorities...
使怪獸得以變形
has allowed the creature to
如今它已進入 第二階段的生命週期中
metamorphose...into the second stage of its life cycle,
已創造出六支尖叫獸
producing six shriekers...
那是一種貪婪的雙性動物
a voracious, hermaphroditic life-form...
只要有充足的食物 它每幾分鐘就能復♥制♥一次
which can double in number every few minutes by eating sufficient food.
以今天來講 它們的食物是雞
In this case, chickens.
滿滿一卡車的雞
A truckload of chickens.
現在紅外線監視器 偵測到一羣尖叫獸
Infrared monitoring now indicates the shrieker herd...
正越過彭巴斯草原向我們接近
moving across the pampas toward us...
距離我們將近300米
closing at less than 300 meters.
290 280
290. 280.
我利用戰鬥上的技巧 引導尖叫獸羣離開人口聚集處
I've managed to lead the shrieker herd away from civilian population.
所使用的戰技包括坐牛酋長
My tacticaI approach is utilize various maneuvers...
在小大角羊河之役的技巧
demonstrated by Sitting Bull at Little Bighorn...
和第二次世界大戰中 隆美爾北非之役的戰法
and Field MarshaI RommeI during the North Africa campaign.
目的是要建立一個適當的屠宰區
The idea being to set up a proper kill zone.
順便提一下它們的作戰技巧
I should take this opportunity to point out their zero tacticaI skills.
由於沒有眼睛和耳朵 它們只能感覺到熱能
Lacking eyes or ears, they can sense only heat and...
朋友們 要有耐心
Patience, mI amigo.
根本就不用擔心
Nothing to worry about...
因爲這次我有最合適的武器
because for once I have the proper tooI at hand.
你們在找熱能嗎
Looking for a little heat?
還有什麼問題
Any questions?
"完美鎮"
"正牌突襲蟒"
"最冷的啤酒"
"房♥地♥產♥銷♥售♥處"
"完美谷牧場"
伯特 歡迎你回來
Burt, welcome home.
我們在電視上 看到你開炮的英姿
We saw you on CNN shooting that cannon thing.
雙管點五零的高射炮真過癮
DuaI .50 antiaircraft turret mount.
米格 真高興見到你 那是什麼鬼東西
Good to see you, Miguel. What the hell is that?
是雷諾來的房♥地♥產♥商
Some reaI estate guys out of Reno.
他們想分割整個山谷
They want to cut up the valley into parceIs.
-他們在做夢 -我也是這麼說的
-That'll be a cold day in hell. -That's what I told them.
當你離開時
Burt, while you were gone...
好多的水泥卡車開到你家去
there was this conga line of cement trucks going up to your place.
你到底在建什麼東西
What are you building up there?
我在建突襲蟒的地底路障 是我自己設計的
I installed an underground graboid barrier, my own design.
一個包上鋼的大水泥箱 有兩英尺厚
Big cement box, two-feet thick, steeI reinforced...
建在地下 圍繞着整個房♥子的地基
completely surrounding my compound...
現在終於能安心睡覺了
sides and bottom. Now I can sleep nights.
都已經過了十一年了吧
Come on, Burt. What's it been, 11 years?
那也不能掉以輕心
No reason to lower your guard.
歡迎回來
Burt, welcome home.
你要裝電腦條碼機嗎
Put in a bar code reader?
他們能用它來建立 我的購買♥♥檔案
Jodi, they can use that to build a profile on all my purchases.
伯特 歡迎回來
Burt, welcome home.
是的 下一次 他們會問我要DNA樣品
Yeah, welcome. Next they'll want a sample of my DNA.
你怎麼樣
How have you been?
"尖叫獸"
還可以吧
I guess I'm getting by.
"突襲蟒"
還可以
Getting by?
"突襲蟒對抗尖叫獸"
你乾的比你叔叔要好得多
You're doing better than your uncle ever did.
經營零售業 若不能奪得先機 就活不下去
In retail, if you're not three steps ahead, you're one step behind.
要看信嗎 好吧
You want your mail? Yeah, I guess.
"完美谷牧場"
Perfection Valley Ranchettes.
他們已向所有的人出價了
They've been making offers to all of us.
要我替你歸檔嗎
Shall I file it for you?
好酷的表 是那些阿根廷人送給我的
CooI watch. Gift from the gauchos.
它是利用超音波
It continuously updates its time to the nanosecond...
直接與科羅拉多的銫原子鐘連接
by connecting directly to the cesium clock in Colorado...
準確度高達十億分之一秒
via uItrasonic frequency.
超出人耳的範圍 只有狗耳能聽到
Well above our normaI range of hearing, but it'll give a dog fits.
你有幫我帶一些突襲蟒 或尖叫獸的屍塊回來嗎
Right. So, were you able to get me graboid or shrieker parts
像嘴 觸鬚或爪子
Beaks, tentacles, claws?
你做的似乎有點過份
Aren't you overdoing all this a little?
這些東西會讓我們名氣大增
Burt, this stuff is our claim to fame.
中國有熊貓 澳洲有無尾熊
China has pandas. Australia has koalas.
而我們有這傢伙
And we've got these...
就算是絕種也沒關係
even if they are extinct here.
你想把山谷變成主題樂園嗎
Are you trying to turn the valley into a theme park?
你朋友不就搞得有聲有色
It worked for your friends, EarI and Grady.
我只是爲過活而動腦筋罷了 可是這...
I'm just fighting for my piece of the leisure dollar. But this...
這就是你所謂的 主題樂園的標準人選
this is your theme park kind of guy.
"傑克沙漠突襲蟒探險團 終生難忘的巨獸經驗"
"Desert Jack's Graboid Adventure,"
他是何方神聖
who the hell is this yahoo?
在你離開時他搬到這裏來
He moved in while you were gone,
開始帶觀光客 作突襲蟒探險的生意
started this business...taking people out on graboid safaris.
我真不敢相信
I don't believe this.
你們一定要相信 各位先生女士們 一切都是真的
Believe it, ladies and gentlemen.
這裏並不是模擬的主題樂園
This is no theme park simulation here.
你們正置身在 突襲蟒的中心點上
You are in the heart of graboid country.
這些地下猛獸 這些爲生存而戰的居民們
These savage subterrestriaIs...these death-dealing denizens of dirt...
在十一年前首度在此對抗
first appeared about 11 years ago.
千萬別眨眼 隨時要準備行動
Yeah, you keep your eyes peeled, your mind and body centered.
這些怪獸隨時會跳出來
These things can jump up at any moment.
搞什...
What the...
別怕 只是長耳野兔罷了
Just a jackrabbit, folks. Just a jackrabbit.
深呼吸然後放鬆 很好
Breathe and release. There you go.
這些傢伙...
These suckers,
我曾看到它們竄出五十英尺高 就象火山一樣...
I've seen one jump...clear 50 feet out of the ground, like a volcano.
一口就吞下一臺大卡車 地面上只留下一個大黑洞
Swallowed a semi-truck whole. Now that's what I call roadkill.
這可是真的... 這裏是它們的主要獵食區
I tell you, yes, friends, this whole area is a major feeding ground.
過了那個山脊有個牧羊人
Just over that ridge there is where a simple shepherd...
他的身體和羊羣全被怪獸喫掉
named Old Fred lost his herd of sheep.
最後只剩下一個頭顱
Yeah, and everything eIse from the neck down.
正如我所說的 我們已經到了 突襲蟒活動的中心
Now as I said, we're in the heart of graboid country.
就是這裏
Right in the heart of it.
好象有人來了
Whoa! Looks like we have company, folks.
是突襲蟒嗎
Man. Is that a graboid?
好象是 "警報"
Yeah, looks like it.
快回去 否則腳就沒了
Get back, son, you're going to lose a limb now.
天啊
Oh, God!
怎麼那麼多 鎮靜點
It's flooded! Calm down, lady!
它看到我們了嗎
Has it spotted us yet?
不知道 我還看不出來 只看出它大得離譜
I don't know. I can't tell. But it's bigger than I've ever seen. Look!
天啊
Oh, God!
它過來了 不要驚慌
Here it comes! Take controI of yourself, don't panic.
快點 它過來了
Keep going. Come on. Moving in!
我們得趕快離開這裏
Well, we'd better get the hell out of Dodge!
希望這次能夠發動
Come on now.
發動了 這就是所謂的神蹟
We got it. It's called divine intervention.
有傑克在你們會安然無恙的
Just stick with Jack, you're going to make it back.
那裏有一條
That's one.
它好象聞到我們的味道 我以爲它是聽聲音的
I think he picked up our scent.
-我就是這個意思 -聽聲音
-Thought they only hunt by sound. -That's what I meant, sound.
四
Four!
好啦 渴死我了
電影精選列表