內華達州 1889年
這裏都是軟泥 好好的挖吧
Awful soft dirt in here. Make sure you shore it up good.
裏面要悶死人了
It's like working inside a cow down here.
挖到寶了 這足以買♥♥下農場了
Una vaca plata that is going to pay off my ranch.
還買♥♥農場呢
Your ranch.
這就像找女人一樣
You know, it's like a woman.
叫你難以自拔
It's all you ever talk about.
然後她就可以大撈特撈
Meanwhile, she's taking all your money.
但你把錢全花在酒上面了
And you, you spend all of your money on whiskey.
你很快就會知道了
But you're going to miss me soon.
維多
Victor?
-維多 -啊
-Victor? -Ugh!
維多
Victor?
傑夫
Jefe. Jefe!
傑夫 維多走了
Jefe, Victor is gone.
什麼 走了
What do you mean, "gone"?
我們纔剛開始呢
We were working the face.
他不可能超過我的
I know he couldn't have got past me.
但他就是不見了
But now he's just gone.
傑夫
Jefe! Jefe!
糟糕
Damn it!
胡安 你在哪裏
Juan! Where are ya?
摒棄鎮
老張的店
很多人都要走了
So many people leaving.
大家都要摒棄我們嗎
Is everyone rejecting us?
不是的 福元
No, Fu Yien, we're sure.
他們要走是因爲礦坑關閉了
They are leaving because the mine is closed.
看來這裏得改個名字
Maybe we need a different name.
可能這名字不太好
Perhaps it was not the best choice, huh?
不一定吧
Maybe not.
兒子啊
Son.
胡安
Juan Padilla,
你看着這帽子個把月了 到底要不要買♥♥
you've been looking at that hat for a month. Buy it or don't buy it.
不行 我買♥♥不起
No, no, I can't afford it.
先欠着 以後再付
You take it on credit, pay us later.
不準賒帳
No credit!
史丹要走了 他正在搬東西上車
Stan Kelton is leaving. Loading up his wagon.
史丹也要走 那鎮上不就沒有鐵匠了
Stan, too? Now we're a town without a blacksmith.
最後這裏會唱空城記
It'll end up as a ghost town
除非礦坑再開放
if that mine doesn't re-open.
要是大夥都走光了 誰還會要來買♥♥東西呢
If everybody leaves, who will buy our things?
鬼才會來
No one.
所以我們該回老家去了
And we'll go back to China.
要回老家
Only way you going back to China
你得先學會游泳
is if you learn how to swim.
抽到什麼籤
What does I Ching say?
"強大的征服者即將來到"
"Expect arrival of great conqueror."
礦坑不會永遠關閉着的
The mine will not stay closed.
裏面的銀礦價值連城呢
That ore is turning out 100 ounces to the ton.
比價值連城更多
Two hundred, my friend.
還更多嗎 誰都不會讓這種財富溜走的
Two hundred? Well, nobody is walking away from riches like that.
誰都不會的
Nobody!
要是你也看到我所見到的 你也照樣要落跑的
Well, if you saw what I saw, you might walk away.
你根本沒說過你見到什麼
You never really told us what you saw.
根本就沒看到
I saw nothing,
但是看不到比看到是什麼 還要更可怕
but the "nothing," it was worse than anything I have ever seen.
難道你也想打退堂鼓了
You're not thinking of pulling out, too?
不 纔不可能
No, I cannot do that.
否則我就像你一貧如洗了
I would lose everything, like you.
大家都一樣
Like all of us.
聽着 是有關礦坑的事
Listen! It's about the mine.
礦坑的老闆就要來了
The owner of the mine is coming.
他要從費城過來
All the way from Philadelphia.
他說"不能接受 礦坑的利潤變少"
He say, "Low profit from mine unacceptable.
"全力出動"
"Proceeding with all dispatch.
"我們要親自處理此事"
"Will take matters into hand personally."
署名 甘哈蘭
Sign, Hiram Gummer.
這名字可真響亮
That's a real $2 name.
我打賭他會快刀斬亂麻
I'll wager he gets this thing solved
要不然就要火燒屁♥股♥了
faster than a bee with a horse on its tail.
跟你打賭
Bet you!
回見
Yeah, see you later now!
有馬車來了
The stage is coming! It's coming!
迪科帕 克莉斯丁 有馬車 要過來了
Tecopa, Ms. Christine, the stage! It's coming!
-你們猜他長什麼樣子 -可能很胖
-What do you think he looks like? -He's probably fat.
有錢人一向都很胖的
Rich people are always fat.
噢 天哪
Oh, my word.
-裏面有人嗎 -滿滿的都是行李
-Anybody in there? -It's full of luggage.
-是時候了 -的確是
-It's about time. -Indeed it is.
-您說什麼 -讓我上去
-Pardon me, ma'am. -Let me in there.
我等不及要離開這裏
Can't wait to get out of this place.
怎麼沒有人下來
No one got out.
甘先生嗎
Mr. Hiram Gummer?
就是我
I am he.
我是張彭連 叫我老張就好
I am Pyong Chang.
這是我的店鋪
This is my market.
-你並不胖嘛 -閉嘴
-You're not very fat. -Quiet.
你一定有錢的要死
You must have enough money to burn a wet mule, huh?
我叫克莉斯丁
Mr. Gummer, I'm Christine Lord.
我是旅館的主人
Proprietress of the local hotel.
你真是美麗大方
Well, you're lovelier than Fifth Avenue in Spring.
歡迎到摒棄鎮
Welcome to Rejection.
這名字真是貼切
Aptly named, it would seem.
我是來找安德魯貝克威的
I'm here to see one Andrew Beckwith,
我寫給他三封信都沒有迴音
to whom I've sent three communiques, all unanswered.
我要馬上和他講話
I want to speak to him forthwith.
這件事不好辦
That might prove to be a little difficult.
爲什麼 他在哪裏
Why? Where is he?
在那上面 最後一批要走的人
On that. The last stage out of here.
什麼
What?
真是太妙了 最後一批嗎
That's just dandy. The last?
乘客太少了
Too few passengers.
礦坑幾星期前關閉了
You see, the mine closed several weeks ago.
所以你纔會來 對不對
That is why you're here, isn't it?
礦坑關閉了
Closed? The mine closed?
這麼重要的事我一點都不知情
I feel I've not been privy to critical, most needful information.
你不知道 裏面出了什麼事嗎
You don't know what happens at the mine?
一天就死了17個礦工
Seventeen miners were killed in one day.
其他工人都不敢去了
The workers abandoned it
出了什麼事呢
Seventeen? What on earth happened?
誰也不清楚
No one knows.
你們要我猜謎嗎
Must you speak in riddles?
只有胡安看見
The only person who could answer that question is Juan Pedilla.
那就叫他馬上來見我
Then I should like to speak with him straight away.
他出去了
Well, he's out riding his land.
應該很快就回來了
We expect him back shortly.
你一定累了
Please, you must be tired from your traveling.
我帶你到旅館去
Won't you let me show you to the hotel?
很好
Oh, very well.
來 我需要有人幫忙搬東西
Come, come. I'll need assistance with my kit.
這是銀行 不過當然是關閉着
This is our bank. Closed, of course.
鐵匠在這裏 也關門了
Our blacksmith, also closed.
這裏是郵局 也關了
And our post office. Closed.
好不熱鬧的地方
Of course. Quite the bustling metropolis.
"強大的征服者"
"Great conqueror."
這就是我的旅館 歡迎光臨
And this is my hotel, welcome.
走這邊
Right this way.
嗯
Hmm...
好一堆武器 你是收藏嗎
An impressive arsenal. Are you a collector?
礦工是來西部發財的
The miners came West to strike it rich.
每當他們該結♥帳♥時
電影精選列表