小惹火 你如不自己走進欄
Wildfire, you either walk into that other corral,
我會打死你將你的屍體拖進去
or I am going to shoot you and drag your carcass in there.
來吧 小惹火 來吧 乖孩子
Come on, Wildfire. Come on, boy.
現在讓我們一起去找蘇絲吧
Let's go meet Susie now.
你會喜歡它的
You will like her.
你倆要好好相處
You two got to get together.
捉到你啦
Gotcha. Whoa, whoa. Whoa,
站住 該死
boy, whoa. Whoa. Damn it.
現在 你和蘇絲要造些小鳥來
You and Susie are going to make some little birds,
如果不是 我就烤了你們
or I'm gonna take some barbecue sauce to both of you.
你是愛爾·巴錫 對嗎
Earl Basset, right?
我告訴你 那是另外一個
I told you that's the other one.
巴錫先生...
Senor Basset.
這是個美麗但孤立的城市
This is beautiful country, but very isolated.
我花了很多氣力才找到你
I had great difficulty finding you,
很高興我的心血並沒白費
but I am glad I did.
你見到嗎
You see,
我們關閉了墨西哥最大的油田
we have had to close down one of Mexico's biggest oil fields.
好些工人被殺死
Several workers have been killed.
我們發現那些工人是被...
Ah, we have now determined that...
某些巨大 地下生物所殺
the men were killed by... certain large underground animals.
加博怪蟲
Graboids.
啊 人們就是這樣叫它們的
Ah. I told you that's what they named them. Excuse me.
你是否說 有很多這類生物
You mean... there's more of them?
是 公♥司♥正面對最昂貴的停工
Yes. The company is facing very expensive delays.
但最重要的是
But more importantly,
這區的居民大部份孤立自處
there are many isolated people who live in the region.
每個生命都受威脅
Many lives are in danger.
我們急需專家們去殲滅那怪物
We need someone, an expert, to eliminate these creatures.
你想找人去捕捉加博怪蟲
You want somebody to go graboid hunting?
是
Si.
先生 請聽我說
Ah, senor, please, please.
我們已和你的拍擋麥基談過
We have already spoken to your partner, Senor McKee.
他不願意加入協助
He... he is unwilling to help us.
當然啦 他婚姻生活愉快
Sure, Val married a good woman.
爲何他會去尋死
Why would he want to die?
當然 我們願意付出任何數目
Of course, we are willing to pay.
當然 他們願意付出任何代價
Of course they're willing to pay.
好啦...五萬元
Fifty thousand....
廢話
Go... away.
不是這個意思
No, no, no.
我願意付每隻加博五萬大元
He wants to pay you $50,000 for each graboid.
很動聽 不答應 我不會爲任何數目加入
Look. No way. Not for any amount of money.
但對你來說
But for you,
對付那些蟲只簡直易如反掌
getting those worms would be a piece of cake.
你是誰 爲何你那麼蠢鈍
Who are you? And why are you so dumb?
我是加迪何化
Oh, Grady. Grady. Grady Hoover.
好榮幸認識你 巴錫先生 我應是你最大擁護者
It's an honor to meet you, Mr. Basset, sir. I am probably your biggest fan.
那個利薄球鞋廣♥告♥
That Reebok commercial with you guys
你一班人跑步跨沙漠 好帥
running through the desert... so very cool.
你喜歡那個廣♥告♥
You like that, huh?
噢 十分喜歡
Oh, yeah.
我可否進來數分鐘呢
Listen, could I come in? I mean, just for a second.
可以
Great.
謝謝
Thanks.
獨一無二的愛爾·巴錫
The Earl Basset.
噢
Oh
我讀過每個關於這些的故事
Yep. I have read every one of these.
這個我有兩個復♥制♥品
I got two copies of this one.
我將其中一個用塑紙包着
I keep one wrapped in plastic.
噢我的天 你也有一個
Oh, my God, you got your own one of these.
噢 我相信這些令你賺了不少
Oh, I bet you made a fortune off this.
錢呀 錢呀 錢呀
Quarter, quarter, quarter, quarter.
其他人做的 當然不是我
Well, somebody did. It sure wasn't me.
那麼 你一家有分一份利潤
Well, you must have got a percentage.
我早該聘用一位律師
I should have got a lawyer.
哇 那太不幸了
Wow.... That sucks.
他真的願意付五萬元一隻
Did he really say $50,000?
我發誓 絕無虛假
Stack of Bibles.
還是算了
Forget it.
你們不知那些東西多恐怖
You boys don't know how mean these things are.
那好吧 但... 那是我的大好機會
Well, okay... okay, but... That was my big chance.
是啊 但是巴錫先生...
Yeah, but M-Mr. Basset...
你只有一隻 但都給我攪壞了
You only get one of those in life, and I blew it...
都是那壞蛋大鳥和它瘦弱女伴
on goddamn Big Bird and his scrawny girlfriend.
是啊 但五萬大元嘛
Yeah, but 50,000.
那正是她在上面的原因
That's what she's doing there.
誰
Who?
誰 1974年十月小姐
Ooh. "Miss October, 1974"?
正是她 她整天都在提醒我
Yeah, she's there to remind me
不要費力追求得不到的東西
not to keep chasing after things I am never going to get.
但你又爲何不去捉那些怪蟲
But why wouldn't you get this?
愛爾 巴錫先生 你是位專家
Earl... Mr. Basset, you're the expert.
你們經常和這些東西搏鬥
You guys kicked ass with those things.
同時這次你們比它們更勝一籌
And this time, you will be a step ahead of them.
他說墨西哥會供給你任何你想要的
He said the Mexican army is willing to give you whatever you want.
炸♥藥♥ 機♥槍♥ 好多五萬大元
Dynamite. Shh, whoo, wa-bam. 50 Gs.
或者這次是你的第二次良機
Maybe this is your big second chance.
奧蒂加先生 我們就合作吧
Senor Ortega, you have got a deal.
太好了 太好了
Bravo, bravo.
我是否與他一起去呢
And I am going with him.
很好 很好 但這是不行的
Ah, muy bien, muy bien. Um, if you will excuse me?
什麼 爲何我長途跋涉到這裏
What? Why do you think I drove all this way?
當他說他要找尋愛爾·巴錫
When he said he was looking for the Earl Basset,
我知我的機會來了
I knew Opportunity
第一時間 我便來到這處
was knocking, and I was home.
但我們素未謀面
I don't even know you.
我是做的士司機 我家居破屋
I drive a taxi, I live in a crappy apartment,
我看太多電視 等等 等等
I watch too much TV, et cetera.
想清楚 你將需要一個拍擋
Look, you're going to need a partner.
有多少人願意做這危險工作
How many people would want to do this?
我會爲你做所有的事情
I will do anything you want:
揹你的行李 煮咖啡 點火等
Carry luggage, make coffee, light fuses.
唔 或都你也有用得着的時候
Maybe you will come in handy.
當那些蟲吞食你的時候
Ha. When they're eating you,
我便可乘機逃脫
it will give me a chance to get away.
看 誰拿了最後一罐汽水
Who gets the last soda?
一 二...
One, two...
什麼
What?
包 剪 踏 一 二 三
Scissors, rock, paper. One, two, three.
這是什麼
What's this?
較剪剪紙 我贏
Scissors cuts paper. I win.
你好 先生
Buenos dias, senores.
你就是去打怪物的那個美國人
Ustedes dos son los americanos cazadores de monstruos? Um...
請問...
Um... Quien es... uh...
不是...
No, no, no, no.
奧蒂加先生在哪裏
"Donde esta..." Senor Ortega?
奧蒂加 呀 奧蒂加 你好
Ortega? Oh, Ortega, venga aca. Estan aqui.
歡迎各位 你們來得正好
Welcome. Welcome, gentlemen. You made good time.
我們早些來到 就可早些走
The sooner we get here, the sooner we can leave.
這是本公♥司♥工程師-畢度
This is Pedro, the company's chief engineer. Mucho gusto.
很高興認識你
Uh, buenos dias. Ysu nuevo companero, el
你好
Sr. Hoover.
還有他的新朋友 何化先生
Mucho gusto. Buena suerte y que los monstruos no los coman a ustedes.
你所需的裝備都在那裏
Um, I have all your equipment over here.
順便告訴你一個好消息
Oh, by the way, I have some good news.
如果你們能活捉一隻怪蟲
We offer you double the price
你們得到的酬勞是雙倍計
if you are able to capture one of the animals alive.
雙倍
Double?
活捉 你有沒有見過那些怪蟲
Alive? Have you ever seen one of these things?