I don't understand why we can't continue construction.
我不明白爲什麼不能繼續施工
We could become partners.
我們可以合夥
Well, If you finish it, we can sell it.
等建好了 我們能一起賣♥♥了它
You're being unreasonable.
你這是不講理
Look, you're bleeding us dry!
你這是要逼死我們
Don't twist. Everyone knows real estate 's in trouble. Come on!
別瞎說 都知道房♥地♥產♥不景氣 拜託
We sell, everybody wins.
賣♥♥了 大家都有利可圖
I-I'll get you some money.
我會幫你聯♥系♥投資
No, don't hang up. Goddamit.
別掛電♥話♥ 該死
Mr. Kaplan, Kyle Miller again.
卡普蘭先生 是我 凱爾·米勒
Yeah, hi. I'm calling
我想跟您談談
about the golconda diamond that we discussed.
之前提過的戈爾康達鑽石
Well, I have a buyer. I know we haven't done business before
我這有個買♥♥家 我知道我們沒打過交道
but I assure you I can be an asset to your company.
但我保證 我能給貴公♥司♥賺到錢
Let me show you what I can do with this stone.
讓我用這塊石頭露一手吧
No, I won't take commission.
不 我不收佣金
What do you have to lose? It's my contact and my risk.
你能損失什麼呢 聯絡和風險都由我來
I guarantee it's 100% reliable.
保證絕對可靠
If this goes upside down, it's on me, okay?
砸了就算我的 行嗎
Hang up. Hang up. I'm calling him now. Thanks.
掛斷吧 我現在就打給他 謝謝
Emile Strewart? Kyle Miller. How are you?
埃米爾·斯圖爾特 凱爾·米勒 你好嗎
Hey, Mom, can I go to a party?
媽媽 我能去參加個派對嗎
Come on, Avery. Not tonight.
拜託 婭文莉 今晚不行
Please?
拜託啦
It's at this guy Jake's house. Everyone's going.
在那個傑克家舉♥行♥ 大家都會去
Who's everyone?
大家是誰
Friends from school.
學校同學
Why are you being so vague about it?
爲什麼回答得這麼含糊
I'm not. Hang on. I'm getting water-boarded.
我沒有 等等 我被口水淹死了
Please? It's no big thing.
拜託 又不是什麼大事
Yeah? Well, if it's no big thing,
是嗎 要是不是什麼大事
why can't you tell me who you're going with? Hm?
爲什麼不能告訴我你跟誰去
So, that little daydream we discussed.
那我們談的那個美妙的小東西
Yes, the flawless one.
對 完美無瑕的那個
Well, it turns out it could be yours provided that, uh...
可以賣♥♥給你 只要...
Just a minute.
等一下
Provided that you come up with a less insulting number.
只要你的出價別那麼侮辱人
No, you're gonna have to do a little bit better than that, Emile,
不 你得再出高一點 埃米爾
or my seller's gonna walk.
不然買♥♥賣♥♥就做不成了
It's just a party.
就是個派對而已
With Kendra?
跟肯黛拉去嗎
Why do you have such a problem with Kendra?
你爲什麼跟肯黛拉過不去
Avery, I just thought we could have
婭文莉 我只想今晚我們能一家團圓
dinner at home tonight as a family. Your Dad's back.
一起喫飯 你♥爸♥爸回來了
I thought it'd be nice.
我覺得那挺好的
I don't wanna have dinner. I wanna go to a party.
我不想喫飯 我想去派對
Well, I said no.
那我不同意
Emile. Emile.
埃米爾 埃米爾
Fine, I'll ask Dad.
好吧 我去問爸爸
Okay. Ask him.
好 問他吧
Emile, Stafford's offering two percent above your price.
埃米爾 斯塔福德開的價高你百分之二
Yes! That Stafford. Carl Stafford.
對 那個斯塔福德 卡爾·斯塔福德
Mom's being arbitrary and inflexible.
媽媽霸道又不開明
Oh, come on.
拜託
I need hugs.
來抱抱
What difference does it make if Carl said it or he didn't say it?
卡爾說沒說又有什麼區別呢
The point is you're getting a damn good rock.
問題是你要得到一塊頂好的石頭
Uh, just a minute.
等一下
Did you wear that to school?
你穿這樣上學嗎
Can I go to a friend's party?
我能去參加朋友的派對嗎
No.
不能
I have to go with your mother on this.
這事我得跟你媽站在一條戰線上
No! I don't wanna meet with your buyer. I wanna meet with you.
不 我不想見你的賣♥♥家 我想見你
You don't know what we we're talking about.
你都不知道我們在說什麼
Yes. We were talking about Kendra.
是啊 我們在說肯黛拉
That means boys, probably older,
就是指男孩 很可能是男人
and that is every father's worst nightmare. I'm sorry, Sweetie.
正是每個父親最怕的事 抱歉 寶貝
Yes, yes. I'm back. No, tonight is fine.
是 我在 不 今晚可以
Uh, I could be there in 30,45 with traffic.
三十分鐘之內到 堵車的話四十五分鐘
Whatever you two are going through treating me like a child,
你們這樣把我當小孩對待
isn't gonna make anything any better.
也阻止不了我長大
Are we going through something?
我們哪樣了
I don't know. Are we?
我不知道 怎麼了嗎
Look, I'm sorry about all this. It's just...
我對此深感抱歉 只是...
It's just a bit crazy here at the office today.
今天公♥司♥裏有點太忙了
Yes. Well, I don't think you're really hearing me.
對 我覺得你沒聽懂我的話
Emile, this is the flawless.
埃米爾 這是塊完美絕倫的寶石
It's whiter than the snow on Mount Fuji.
比富士山上的雪還白
Are you cartooning me? This is a 2A diamond
逗我玩呢 這是2A型鑽石
so clear you will weep. You will just weep.
清透的讓人想哭 你會哭的
I mean, in any other circumstance a four karat golconda is 1.5 million dollars.
一顆四克拉的戈爾康達值一百五十萬
I mean, this is a steal.
這個價錢已經是打劫了
I'm inviting you to steal from me. Yes, cash.
我邀請你來劫我 對 現金
This is a basement price.
這是跳樓價了
I'm not even taking a commission.
我都沒收佣金
No, it has to be cash.
不 必須是現金
Thank you. Thank you, Emile.
謝謝 謝謝 埃米爾
I'm glad we could come to an understanding.
很高興能取得您的諒解
And you won't be disappointed. Good-bye.
你不會失望的 再見
Kyle?
凱爾
I'm on the phone.
我在打電♥話♥
I just wondered if you wanted something to eat before you go out.
我只想問你要不要喫點東西再走
Uh, no, I'll pick something up.
不了 我路上買♥♥就行
Please don't say it's all
別說這都是因爲你愛我
because you love me and you're worried about me.
而且你很擔心我
Honey, you have to eat something.
親愛的 你得喫點東西
I'm not hungry.
我不餓
All right. Well, I'm just gonna leave it here.
好吧 我就放這
It's yummy.
很好喫的
Avery, you're so pretty and you're so smart and you...
婭文莉 你漂亮聰明還很...
You just don't have to be in such a hurry to grow up.
你用不着這麼急着長大
I love you, baby.
我愛你 寶貝
I know, Mom. I love you, too.
我知道 媽媽 我也愛你
They think you're a bad influence.
他們覺得你把我帶壞了
They're right.
他們說對了
You know, I'm actually pretty sure
我真的很確定我媽媽
that my mom is having sex with her divorce lawyer.
在跟她的離婚律師上♥牀♥
Do you have his number? My mom's gonna need one.
你有他電♥話♥號♥碼嗎 我媽媽用得上
Kendra!
肯黛拉
Shit.
靠
How was Houston?
休斯頓那邊怎麼樣
Just supplying diamonds for oil men's mistresses.
只是賣♥♥鑽石給油田老闆的情婦
How's Avery?
婭文莉怎麼樣
Oh, she's still in her room.
她還在房♥間裏
She hates me.
她討厭我
No, she doesn't hate you. She hates both of us.
不 她不討厭你 她討厭我們倆
Uh. I found this.
我發現了這個
Do you think she's smoking?
你覺得她在吸菸嗎
I hope not.
希望不是
It's not just this. There were cigarettes out by the pool.
不僅有這個 游泳池旁邊還有菸頭
Really?
真的嗎
I'm worried about her.
我很擔心她
Yeah.
是啊
Here.
給
This guy's only in town tonight,
這個人只有今晚在城裏
otherwise the whole deal, just, you know?
不然整個生意就...你知道吧
You look so beautiful.
你真美
I do?
有嗎
What I do, that I leave, that I can't always be here,
我在外忙工作 不能一直在家
it's all for you and Avery.
所有的一切都是爲了你和婭文莉
電影精選列表