快停車查德 我要下車
Stop the car, Chad! I need to get out!
-你還好嗎 諾姆 -你不是說要回家嗎
-You all right, norm? -You said we were going home!
我快痛死了 查德
I'm in fucking pain, Chad, please!
抓住那隻兔子 就帶你回家
Catch this fucker and you're on!
-你真是個瘋子 -盯緊那隻野兔泰森
-You're mad! -Watch the hare, Tyson.
在那邊 在那邊
Down there! Down there!
我好痛 這他媽一點都不好玩
It's burning! It's not fucking funny!
快閉嘴 諾姆狗 都嫌你吵
Shut up, Norman. You're putting the dog off.
去他媽的狗
Fuck the dog!
-踩油門查德 -快踩
-Give it some, Chad. -Yeah.
-加油泰森 -加油泰森
-Come on, Ty. Yeah! -That's it, Ty!
他不會開車
He can't drive!
往前開 小傢伙
Keep her straight, mush.
我要死了
I think I'm gonna die!
撞它
Broadside it!
就是這樣 泰森 把方向盤往左打滿
That's it, Ty. Kick the back end out, mush.
別鬧了 泰森
I fucking mean it, Tyson!
加油 加油 泰森
That's it! That's it, Ty!
太爽了 夥計
That was mint, mate.
別鬧了 我命令你停下來 泰森
I mean it, I'm having you, Tyson.
你♥他♥媽♥快給我停下來
I'm fucking having you!
-抓住它 -在那邊 在那邊
-Get it! -Down there, down there!
我去 諾姆 你♥他♥媽♥害我撞車了
Fuck's sake, Norman! You made me fucking crash.
是你自己技術不好泰森
Up yours, Tyson.
好了 讓我看看你的傷口
All right, let's have a look at you.
這兔子真大 是吧
Good little bitch, ain't you?
不過還是得把你殺了
Gotta get you fit, though.
還好嗎諾姆
What's up, norm?
別他媽碰我查德
Don't fucking touch me, Chad!
有什麼關係一點小傷而已
It's all right. It's only a poxy cut.
我骨頭肯定斷了是吧
It's fucking broke, innit?
那你沒事爲什麼要從車上滾下來
Well, what you doing falling out the car, then, you dinny?
我是被人推下來的
Got pushed, didn't I?
得了吧諾姆你個笨蛋
Shut up, Norman, you little snout.
我向天發誓 我沒動過他 查德
I swear on the mother's cunt, Chad.
我們走吧
Come on, let's gel.
譯名: 血濃於罪
滾開
Fuck off!
這隻給你
Have that.
嘿
Oi!
別往那邊打 你們這幫傻瓜
Not over there, you div!
好了
Right,
打中噶瓦鼻子的人得10塊錢
*噶瓦: 指北愛爾蘭足球國家隊及其球迷
tens on the gavva's nose.
我說了 只能打1發
One fucking go, I said.
到我了
Right, my turn.
好好學學吧
Yeah, take a load of that.
好了 每人給我10塊錢
Right, that's it. Tens each.
拿來 10塊
Come on, ten.
我又沒參加這一局比賽
I weren't playin' in that one.
你當然參加了
Yes, you were.
-那再來一局 -漲成30了
-All right, once more? -It's now 30.
給你的
Have that.
你個死肥佬
You fat Joey.
天啊 諾姆
Fuck's sake, Norman.
我真的瘸了 凱爾
It's well gammy, kel.
你就是不想幹活
Gammy dodger more like.
你好嗎 小壞蛋
All right, maggot?
覺得我的傷勢真的很嚴重
I think it's definitely fractious.
問你話呢
All right?
別再裝了諾姆
Stop your flapping, Norman!
我不會照顧你的 想都別想
I'm not looking after you like this, no way.
應該幹活的人 是你
You're meant to be working for me.
他說你把他的腿弄斷了 查德
He's broken his leg, you have, Chad.
-我必須得去趟醫院凱爾 -不可能
-I've gotta go to hospital, kel. -You know you can't do that.
有安定嗎
Hypochondrio.
這裏剩的已經不多了 你不知道嗎
Ain't much use now 'round here, are you, you dinny?
喬伊一個人都不夠用了
Hardly a Joey now.
你想讓我去給你買♥♥點止痛藥嗎
Do you want me to get you some painkillers?
嘿 查德 他的腿真的是你弄斷的
Oi, Chad, you've seriously gone and broke his leg now.
不是我 親愛的
Weren't me, love.
別讓山羊進來了 查德
Fucking goat, Chad.
米妮 不能讓山羊進屋知道嗎
You know you've gotta keep him out the trailer, mini.
給我泡杯茶吧 凱爾
Make us a cup of tea, then, kel.
自己泡
You do it.
監督泰森 讓他把作業做了
And make sure Tyson does his school work.
你要去哪兒
Where are you going?
我說過了啊
Told you,
我要帶米妮去寵物店
I'm taking mini to the pet shop.
-她想買♥♥只水龜 -什麼東西
-She wants a terrapin. -Terra fucking who?
就是烏龜 爸爸
Turtles, dad.
給我點錢 查德
Need some scrilla, Chad.
她成天就知道剝削我是吧泰森
Always wedging me, ent she, Ty?
親一個
Give us a kiss.
再見
See you later.
過去點
Gel on.
給你♥爸♥爸泡杯茶
Make your dad a tea, then.
過來 泰森 還想跑
All right, Ty. Where you going?
你有事要忙嗎 去吧
You got tiddles? Go on.
嘿
Oi.
-你要去哪兒 -去找狗
Where d'you think you're going? -To the dog.
-你沒作業嗎 -沒有
-Ain't you got homeworks? -No.
你也從來都沒做過作業啊
You never had to homework.
因爲我從來就沒上過學
I never went to school.
看你現在不也好好的嗎
Yeah, and look at you now.
讓他玩吧
Let him go play.
那好吧 兒子 去玩吧
Go on, then, son. Piss off.
那你去泡茶
Make us a tea, then.
有件事想跟你商量
Got something to show you.
什麼事
About what?
我們要舉♥行♥抗♥議♥活動
We're gonna protest
讓他們把你弟弟放了
about your brother.
恩 恩
Huh? Huh?
泰森
Tyson.
泰森
Tyson!
蠢貨
Knobhead!
本尼特
Bennett!
本尼特
Bennett!
本尼特
Bennett!
夥計 去把油漆拿過來
Go get the paint you chored, mush.
順便穿件衣服再回來
Get some fucking clothes on whilst you're at it.
你的這個喬伊跟個動物一樣 科爾比
Your Joey's a fucking animal, Colby.
你打算在這輛車上寫什麼
So what's the plan with the motor?
釋放布萊恩的標語
Gonna make a complaint for Bryan.
已經太晚了10年就是10年
Too late for him, mush. Ten's a ten.
我不管
I ain't having it.
我做不到 他是清白的
Can't. He were innocence.
而且 他是你弟弟 他也不喜歡監獄
Besides, he's your brother. He don't like prison.
他不喜歡就可以不用坐了
Well, this ain't gonna get him out, is it?
等你蹲進去的時候 你就知道了
Just you wait 'til it's your turn.
喝水
Water.
喝水 小狗
Water, doggy.
我給你也準備了幾個刷子 查德
I got some brushes for you, chaddy.
我要刷子來幹嘛
What d'you want me to do with them?
你是大藝術家 你可以自♥由♥發揮 查德
Well, you're the artist, Chad. You tell me.
沒窗戶怎麼開 查德
You need a window, Chad.
這邊這位"天才"會想辦法的
Worzel here can sort that out.
怎麼回事 發生什麼了
Fuck happened? Mush?
怎麼了
What is it?
我又幹了什麼
What have I done now, eh?
你沒事吧 讓我看看
Let's look at you. Let's look at you.
電影精選列表