-親愛的 -把車窗搖起來 車門鎖上
- Honey! - Roll your windows up and lock the doors.
-但是… -乖乖聽話 好嗎?
- But... - Just do it for me. Would you please?
你們還好吧?
How you doing?
我們沒事
We're gonna be okay.
換輪胎可是相當不容易的
It can be a pain in the ass changing those things.
我當然知道
Don't I know it.
平時有美國汽車協會在 所以我很久沒幹過這事了
I've got triple-A, so I haven't done this since I was a kid.
美國汽車協會很靠譜
Triple-A's a life saver.
怎麼他們沒來救你?
What, did they hang you out to dry?
呃 這個地方手♥機♥沒信♥號♥♥
Nah, no cell service in this part of the world.
真的嗎?
Really?
還好你知道怎麼照顧自己
Good thing you're a man who can take care of himself.
我在這條路上已經好幾小時沒看到過車了
I haven't seen a car on this dirt road for hours.
幹
Shit.
反正沒人會來這裏救我的
No one gonna save you out here anyway.
那可說不準
Well, you never know about people.
說得也對
Now that's the truth.
謝謝你停下來幫我
Thanks for stopping.
我是戴米帕特
I'm Demi Patts.
抱歉 大半夜的在一片荒漠裏總需要小心些
Sorry about that. Midnight in the middle of the desert and all.
沒關係 換做我也會那樣做的
Hey, no harm, no foul. I'd have done the same.
再說你這麼壯 拿個棍子估計也沒用
By the looks of you, it wouldn't have done me any good anyway.
這是艾米 我的妻子
This here's Aimee. My wife.
親愛的 把車窗搖下來見見這個年輕人
Honey, roll your window down and meet the young man.
對不起 很高興見到你
Sorry! It's nice to meet you.
我也是
Likewise.
我本來不應該多嘴 但是
Not to tell your business or nothing, but um,
把一輛汽車這樣架在泥地的千斤頂上是很危險的
it can be dangerous leaving a car on a jack like that in the dirt.
我的貨車裏有個千斤頂支架
I got a jack-stand in the van.
千斤頂支架?
Jack-stand?
我馬上回來
Be right back.
非常感謝你幫忙
I can't thank you enough for stopping.
哦 這沒什麼
Oh hell, it ain't nothing.
-你們今晚要繼續趕路嗎? -沒錯
- You guys gonna drive the rest of the night? - We are.
我想離這裏越遠越好
I want to get as far away from here as possible.
我明白這種感覺
I know the feeling.
我想你們可以去找一家口碑不錯的餐廳?
I guess trying to find a restaurant with good Yelp reviews out, huh?
不 即使有網絡那也是不可能的
That would be impossible even if you could get the internet.
這裏是不毛荒地 朋友
You're in the badlands, friend.
什麼不毛荒地?
Badlands?
那是我想出來的一個詞
It's just a nick-name I came up with.
那邊有人居住嗎?
Anything coming up that way?
嗯 有個小鎮
Well, there's a little town.
是嗎?
Yeah?
也許你能在那裏找到你喜歡的東西
Maybe you could find something to your liking?
-親愛的… -但是
- Honey... - But...
那裏其實什麼都沒有 傑克 什麼也沒有
It's just that there ain't nothing there, Jake. Nothing at all.
那鎮子已經荒廢了
Town's dead.
哦 是嗎
Yeah, sure.
那我就不打算去了
I don't need to stop.
我想那樣最好
I guess that would be best.
呃 如果你開個四小時左右 會看到一座小城 那裏什麼都有
Um, if you keep going about four more hours, there's a little city with anything you need.
好的
That'll do.
很高興認識你們倆
It was nice meeting both of you.
再次感謝
Thanks again.
祝你好運 傑克
Good luck to you, Jake.
歡迎來到孟買♥♥沙灘
算了 這地方能有多爛呢
Shit, how bad could it be?
可以去喫個漢堡
I could do with a burger.
歡樂時光:指酒吧晚間的特♥價♥時段
看來我錯過了歡樂時光
Looks like I missed happy hour.
這裏還在營業嗎?
You still open for business?
這取決於…
That depends...
什麼?
On?
如果我是在做夢 那麼我希望你離開
If we're in my dream, then I want you to leave.
我想如果有人在做夢 那肯定是我
I think if anyone's dreaming, it would be me.
有點意思
Now that would be interesting.
你是什麼意思?
How do you mean?
你好嗎 我是麗茲
How do you do? I'm Liz.
傑克 幸會
Jake. My pleasure.
但是我問的是“你是什麼意思” 不是“你好嗎”
But I said, "How do you mean?" Not, "How do you do?"
我猜這裏的酒很不錯
I guess the booze here is pretty good.
哦 抱歉
Oops... My bad.
是的
Yeah,
酒是這個鎮上唯一的好東西
the booze is the only thing in this town that's good.
我一定是在做夢
So anyway, like I said, I must be the one dreaming.
這種地方居然會有你這麼漂亮的美女
Girl like you in a place like this.
你嘴巴真甜
You're sweet.
所以啥情況 你迷路了?
So, what gives? You lost?
我也一直在思考這個問題
That's exactly what I've been asking myself for
已經想了不知道多久了
I don't know how long now.
我明白那種感覺
I know the feeling.
那這裏要怎麼樣才能買♥♥到漢堡呢?
So, what's a guy got to do to get a burger around here?
謝謝 我沒事
Thanks. I'm okay.
我是一個酒量很好的女孩
I'm a girl that can hold her own liquor.
我可以給你做個漢堡
I can make you that burger.
這裏只有你一個人在工作嗎?
You the only one working?
哦 我不在這裏工作
Oh, I don't work here.
酒保去哪兒了?
Where's the bartender?
天知道
God only knows.
酒保叫莫斯利 但我已經好幾天沒見過他了
Mosley's his name, but I haven't seen him in days.
所以他把這個地方交給你管理了?
Well, he just gives you the run of the place?
差不多吧
Something like that.
我現在去廚房♥給你做漢堡吧
Now let me go in that kitchen where us women belong.
我媽媽會很喜歡你的
My mama's gonna love you.
好的
Okay.
嘿 親愛的 你的漢堡要全熟嗎?
Hey sweetheart, you still like your burger well-done?
莫斯利 你知道我見不得血 爲什麼還要每次都問?
Mose, you know I can't stand the site of blood. Why do you insist on asking me every time?
很高興知道有些事情還是老樣子
Good to know some things haven't changed.
你會住多久?
How long are you staying?
呃 只住一個週末
Unfortunately only the weekend.
那個古老的菲爾德自然歷史博物館
Oh, that little old, Field Museum Of Natural History
沒有你的話一定會馬上垮掉的 對吧 麗茲?
would probably fall apart in a second without you, wouldn't it, Liz?
謝謝你 爸爸 但我想它會沒事的
That's nice, Father. But I think it would survive.
不過我週一必須回去工作
I do have to be back at work on Monday though.
是嗎?
You do?
也許你可以和戴米和我一起住幾天 帕蒂肯定不會介意的
Maybe you could stay with Demi and I for a few days? I'm sure Patty wouldn't mind.
親愛的 讓她回去吧 好嗎?
Honey, leave the poor girl alone, won't you?
她在芝加哥有一份真正的工作 嘿 麗茲 箭牌糖果怎麼樣了 ?
She has a real job to get back to in the big Windy City. Hey, Liz, how's ol' Wrigley doing?
我上次看的時候還在 戴米
Still there the last time I checked, Dem.
哦 那還挺好
Man, that's good news.
嘿 寶貝
Hey sweetheart!
一定要把肉燒焦嗎?
Do I have to burn it?
哦 該死
Oh, shit!
你還好嗎?
You all right back there?
沒事
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
我剛剛走神了
I just drifted off for a minute.
我希望你喜歡全熟的漢堡
I hope you like your burger well-done.
很好
Perfect.
我已經見過太多血了
I've seen enough blood in my time.
那接下來做什麼 夜行者?
So, what's next, weary traveler?
我想要繼續趕路
Back on the road I guess.
-現在已經凌晨三點了 -絕了
- It's after three in the morning. - No shit.
媽的 開心的時候時間總是過得飛快
Damn. Time really does fly when you're having fun.
你知道 附近幾百英里內一家旅館都沒有
You know, there's not a hotel open around for hundreds of miles.
沒關係 我可以睡在車裏
That's okay. I can sleep in the van.
那聽起來太奇怪了
Now that sounds creepy.
一點也不
Not at all.
車裏和家一樣舒適
It's got all the comforts of home.
是嗎
Really.