麗人行
Two for the Road
他們看起來並不開心
They don't look happy.
爲什麼他們應該開心 他們剛剛結婚了
Why should they? They just got married.
-再見 -再見
-Bye! -Bye!
-華勒士先生 希望您能享受愉快的旅途 -謝謝
-I do hope you'll enjoy your trip, Mr. Wallace. -Thank you.
-希望您太太也一樣 -十分感謝
-And your wife, of course. -Thanks a lot.
我覺得我應該感謝莫里斯
Well, I suppose we've got Maurice to thank for this.
-嗯 -你在做什麼
-Hmm. -What are you doing?
只是想找出珠串連在哪裏了
Just trying to discover where the strings are attached.
希望您旅途愉快 華勒士先生
Hope you have a nice trip, Mr. Wallace.
你也一樣
And my wife?
你對莫里斯太多疑了
You're entirely too suspicious about Maurice.
他曾經對我們做過什麼不好的事嗎
What harm did he ever do us?
-他跟蹤我們 -跟蹤我們
-He hounds us. -He hounds us?
-跟蹤我們 -胡說
-He hounds us. -Nonsense.
華勒士先生 莫里斯先生找您的電♥話♥
Mr. Maurice Dalbret for you, Mr. Wallace.
-從聖特羅佩打來的 -他跟蹤我們
-From St. Tropez. -He hounds us.
莫里斯
Maurice?
是的
Yeah.
我告訴過你
I told you.
當然我們可以直接飛過去
Of course we could have flown direct...
但是 我們想有幾天屬於自己的時間
but we wanted to have a few days on our own.
-需要什麼幫助嗎 -請接倫敦
May I have London, please.
喬安娜和我
Joanna and me.
我的妻子
My wife. Yeah.
現在改變已經太晚了 不管怎樣 我希望在那裏有輛車
It's too late to change. Anyway, I want the car down there.
好的 親愛的 當然 我會的
Yes, my darling. Of course I will.
當然我不會的
Of course I won't.
沒有什麼東西會掉下來的
Nothing's gonna fall down.
我們必須要坐飛機
Look, we have to fly.
你要照顧好奶奶 照顧好南尼 照顧好每一個人
And you'll take care of Granny? And Nanny too? Take care of everyone.
但是那會使整個空間概念一文不值
But that makes nonsense of the whole spatial concept.
空間概念
Spatial concept.
那會把整個設計都弄亂的
It messes up the whole lousy design.
我在三天之內會到你那裏的
I'll see you in three days.
這回又是誰
Who is it now?
-卡羅琳 -卡羅琳
-Caroline. -Caroline?
卡羅琳·華勒士 你的女兒
Caroline Wallace, your daughter.
哦 卡羅琳
Oh, Caroline.
你好嗎 我的小女孩
Hello. How's my little girl, huh?
要香菸嗎
Cigarettes?
香菸
Cigarettes?
你帶了你的護照嗎
Did you bring your passport?
聽着 我很抱歉 但是 我...我們必須要飛回去
Look, I'm sorry. We'll ha— We'll have to turn back.
我忘了帶我的護照
I've left my passport. We'll have to turn back.
抱歉 先生 您確定嗎
I'm sorry, sir. Are you sure?
是的 我將要去參加
Yes. I've got to go to a most important conference,
一個非常重要的會議
and I don't want to run...
馬克·華勒士 33歲 職業建築師
Mark Wallace, 33 years old. Occupation: Architect.
現在 給我來幾根香菸吧
Now how about getting me some cigarettes?
-謝謝 -只是莫里斯...
-Thank you. -It's just that Maurice...
設法說服你
Has managed to persuade you
讓我們在前天就到達聖特羅佩
that it's imperative that we get to St. Tropez by yesterday.
爲什麼你總是被欺騙
Why do you always get taken in?
寶貝 事情就是這樣了 好嗎
Look, baby, that's how it is, 'kay?
你不想讓我工作 你是這樣希望的嗎
Do you want me not to work? Is that what you want?
我希望你不要再誹謗了
Just wish that you'd stop sniping.
我一句話都沒有講
I haven't said a word.
裝了消音器並不代表 你不是一個狙擊手
Just because you use a silencer doesn't mean you're not a sniper.
我們不可以像這樣度過我們的餘生
We're not going on like this for the rest of our lives.
從我們相遇的那一天起 你就未曾開心過 是嗎
You haven't been happy since the day we met, have you?
要是你能年輕10歲
If only you were 10 years younger
而且懂得你現在所知道的道理就好了
and you knew what you know now.
你說得沒錯
You can say that again.
有沒有人撿到了一本護照
I wonder if anybody's picked up the wrong passport.
對不起 借過 我在找一本護照
Um, excuse me. Do you mind? I'm looking for a passport.
-我在你包裏找找 -它不在我包裏
-Look in your bag, sir. -I know it's not in my bag.
-有人把它偷走了 -我很懷疑誰會偷這個 先生
-Somebody must have taken it. -I doubt that, sir.
你知道在那不勒斯的黑市上
Do you know what a passport's worth on the black market?
一本英國的護照能值多少錢嗎
A Britannic Majestic passport on the black market in Naples?
起碼100磅
A hundred pounds at least.
-這裏是法國 -我還不知道法國的最新數據呢
-Well, this is France. -I've not got the latest figures for France.
我想我要在這船上被困一生了
I can see myself stuck on this boat for the rest of my life
開過來又開過去
going backwards and forwards.
嘿 你在幹嘛
Hey, what do you think you're doing?
真是不錯 你離開一樣東西才兩秒鐘就...
That's nice. You leave something for two seconds and...
-謝謝 -不用客氣
-Thanks. -You're welcome.
那個...
Where is— Hmm.
很早以前 在那個時候 你曾很高興
There was a time when you were really quite glad...
你能娶到我...
to be married to me, early on.
記得我們乘着我們的舊汽車...
Remember the first trip we made together...
第一次旅行嗎
when we had wheels of our own?
那輛老MG
The old MG.
是在我的哪一年的生日 你買♥♥了那車送給你自己
Which birthday of mine was it you gave yourself that?
是我們的結婚週年紀念嗎
Was it our anniversary?
不管怎樣 那時我們只是開啊開啊
Anyway, we werejust going to drive and drive
看看我們可以開到哪裏去
and see where we got to.
就像一對孩子 根本不管世上的煩惱
A couple ofkids with not a care in the worid.
屏住呼吸 我們有很長的路要走
Hold your breath. We've got a long way to go.
我們需要有人來輕輕推一把
What we need is a small push.
快點
Come on.
開吧
Come on. Let's go.
就是這樣 非常好
That's it. Very good.
快點 再快點
Faster. Faster!
加油
Come on. Faster.
嘿
Hey!
還記得我嗎 喬安娜
Remember me—Joanna?
-怎麼了 -聽見了嗎 有怪聲音
-What's the matter? -Hear that? It's a "donk."
怪聲音 什麼樣的怪聲音
A donk? What kind of a donk?
不太健康的怪聲音
A medium-sized, slightly unhealthy donk.
怪聲音
A donk.
什麼時候一切開始變得不對勁了
When did it all start to go wrong?
是不是從在MG裏開始 我們的第一次爭吵
Was it in the MG? Our first bust up?
我覺得我們在MG裏挺快樂的
I thought we were quite happy in the MG.
我覺得我們在MG裏挺快樂的
I thought we were quite happy in the MG.
這就是我所說的真正的獨♥立♥ 你說呢
It's what I call real independence. Don't you?
我仍然可以聽到那聲音
I can still hear that damn donk.
聽到了嗎 怪聲音
Hear it? Donk, donk.
-是在引擎裏 -沒錯
-It's in the engine! -Right.
這是我一年多來
Do you realize this is the first afternoon
第一個在自然的日光下度過的下午
I've spent in natural light in over a year?
我下班回家時已經非常黑了
By the time I get home from work, it's pitch black.
一開始你說你喜歡地下室的
Originally you said you liked basements.
一開始我是喜歡地下室的
Originally I liked basements.
我覺得我們能住在那個地方非常地幸運 坦白地說
I think we were damn lucky to get the place, frankly.
我覺得我們能住在那個地方非常地幸運 坦白地說
Look, I think we were damn lucky to get the place, frankly.
我覺得哪天我們如果能搬出那裏會很幸運 坦白地說
I think one day we'll be damn lucky to get out of it, frankly.
如果你想要住在郊區的一半鞋盒大小的屋子裏
If you want to live in one half of a suburban shoe box
就像你的父母一樣...
like your parents...
那你就嫁錯了人
you married the wrong man.
我不想住在郊區的一半鞋盒大小的屋子裏
I don't want to live in one half of a suburban shoe box...
我的確嫁錯了人
and I married the wrong man.
你想要離婚嗎
Do you want a divorce?
爲什麼我們要繼續這場鬧劇
Why do we keep on with this farce?
-值得嗎 -不 不值得
-Is it bloody worth it? Is it? -No, it isn't.
是你的主意 你想要的
It was your idea. You wanted it.
我已經得到了
And I got it.
是的 有時候的確是值得的
Yes, it is worth it sometimes.
只是不是現在
Only not now.
我不知道一開始 你在我身上看到了什麼吸引力
I don't know what you ever really saw in me in the first place.