停下 停下 停下
Stop! Stop! Stop!
敵人之路
阿加提警長 聯♥系♥邊境巡警
Sheriff Agati, contact Border Patrol.
正北方向發現三名疑似非法移♥民♥
Three possible illegals bearing straight north.
你那還有易碎品嗎
Do you have any more fragile in there?
-沒了 夫人 -沒了
-No, senora. -No?
-沒了 那是最後一件了 -好吧
-No, that's the last of it. -Okay.
從右邊穿過去放到左後面
Goes right through to the back on the left.
第二個門
Second door.
謝謝
Thanks.
你們要不要喝汽水
You guys want a pop?
不了 謝謝
No, thanks.
你可以把它放在正中間
You can leave that right in the middle there.
小心點 這是易碎品
Careful, it's fragile.
早上好 警長
Morning, Sheriff.
你們沒有權利拘捕非法移♥民♥
You have no right to arrest illegal immigrants.
法律就是法律
The law is the law.
你們誰身上有徽章嗎
Any of you have a badge?
好了 放下來
Okay, los bajo.
你們不能跟非法移♥民♥對話
You may not speak to illegals.
不能與他們進行身體接觸
You may not touch them,
不能用任何形式的武器指向他們
you may not point any kind of weapon at them.
並且絕對不能夠朝他們開槍
And you absolutely may not fire on them.
你們只允許乾的是向邊境巡警報♥警♥
All you're allowed to do is alert the Border Patrol.
你們不能借執法來違法
You can't break the law to enforce the law.
我可以把你們中任意一個人抓起來
I could arrest every single one of you.
你們餓不餓
有沒有受傷
-給他們弄點水來 -遵命
-Get some water for these fellas. -Yes, sir.
你們都是從墨西哥來的
有沒有移♥民♥許可證
好吧 都起來
跟我上卡車
把這個營帳拆了 馬上
And break this camp down. Now!
給你們半小時收拾東西然後離開這兒
You got half an hour to pack this up and get out of here.
早上好 先生
Morning, sir.
你還好吧
How are you?
今天能跟你在一起真是太好了 我的孩子
I'm so happy to be with you today, my son.
-謝謝你能來 -不用那麼客氣
-Thank you for coming. -You are very welcome.
你已經走出了第一步
You have taken the first step.
馬上你就能離開了
And you are ready to go.
記住 只有內心渴求寬恕的人
Remember, redemption is always possible
才能真正獲得寬恕 我的兄弟
for the man who desires it, my brother.
現在我知道你能夠控制住自己的憤怒
Now I know that you can control your anger
和你的怨恨
and your hatred.
我想把這個交給你
I wanted to give you this.
它不會給你帶來奇蹟
It won't work miracles,
但是 它可以讓你在迷失中看到方向
however, it can help you see better when it is dark.
謝謝你
Thank you.
另外我希望你帶着它
And I want you to have this.
這個新月徽章
This is the crescent.
它代表了"黑暗中的光明"
It means "light in the midst of the darkness."
你已經經歷了苦難
As you had your difficult days,
今後將擁抱幸福
you will have your bright days,
真♥主♥的祝福終將降臨
God willing, yet to come.
你已經付出了代價
You have done your time.
即將恢復自♥由♥
You are going to be a free man.
千萬不要害怕你的新生
Don't ever be afraid of your new life.
來 這是給你的
Here, this is for you.
好了 今後要多保重
Okay, you will take care now.
保重
Take care.
謝謝你
Thank you.
執法官史密斯 瓊斯主管正在等我
Agent Smith. Supervisor Jones is expecting me.
-啊 -瓊斯主管
-Ah. -Supervisor Jones?
請叫我保羅
Please, call me Paul.
這邊請
Right this way.
那麼爲什麼選擇新墨西哥州
So why New Mexico?
哦 這兒溫暖 乾燥 安靜祥和
Well, it's warm, dry. Peace and quiet.
哦 希望你美夢成真
Ooh, I hope you find it.
什麼 一年裏360天大太陽呢 你不是開玩笑吧
What, 360 days of sun, are you kidding?
請到這邊
Please, this way.
這是你的辦公室
Here's your office.
這是瑪麗亞·佩雷斯 這是艾米莉·史密斯
Maria Perez, Emily Smith.
哦 認識你真好 瑪麗亞
Oh, pleased to meet you, Maria.
嗨
Hi.
那麼 你們這兒執行什麼刑滿人員安置程序
So, what kind of reinsertion program do you guys have here?
我這可沒有人手 錢和時間去做社工
I don't have the staff, money, or time to be a social worker.
這是你的徽章 汽車鑰匙
Here's your badge, car keys.
那裏是你的卷宗
There are your case files.
先從那裏開始吧 希望你玩得開心
First one's in there, have fun.
謝謝
Thanks.
理查德·韋恩
Richard Wayne?
請過來
Please.
我是史密斯執法官 從現在起你交給我來負責
I'm Agent Smith and I'll be taking care of you from now on.
你先請 先生
After you, sir.
那麼我們以後都不會互相給對方引起麻煩的 是嗎
So we're not going to cause each other any problems then, are we,
理查德 嗯
Richard, hmm?
不 夫人 我不會給你帶麻煩的
No, ma'am. You're not going to have any problems with me.
你看看我
Just look at me.
不管怎麼說 我馬上要死了
I'm going to be dead soon, anyway.
不
No.
我連性♥欲♥都沒有了
I got no urges.
就算我想它都起不來
I couldn't get it up even if I tried.
那爲什麼...
So why...
所以...所以爲什麼我不能
So... So why can't I spend
在俄亥俄州渡過我最後一年的假釋呢
my last year of parole in Ohio?
俄亥俄那有什麼
What's in Ohio?
我的家人
My family.
我就這麼一點請求
That's all I'm asking for.
我跟另外一個人在他離職前說了這個
I told that to the other guy before he quit.
他根本不在乎我的話
He couldn't care less.
嗯
Hmm.
這樣 我很理解你的處境 韋恩先生
Well, I appreciate your situation, Mr. Wayne.
我會想想如何解決這個問題
I'll see what I can do.
謝謝 史密斯小姐 非常感謝
Thanks, Miss Smith. Thank you very much.
你自己多保重
Now you take care of yourself.
那老色鬼嘴巴里講的話最好一個字都別信
Don't believe a word that comes out of that old perv's mouth.
可是 把他送往俄亥俄又有什麼壞處呢
Well, where's the harm in sending him to Ohio?
-移交完畢 -他可以走了
-All clear. -He's all clear.
把門打開
Open it up.
加納特先生
Mr. Garnett?
我是艾米莉·史密斯 你的假釋官
I'm Emily Smith, your parole officer.
我是來帶你去假釋地的
I'm here to transport you to your post-release orientation.
支票
Check.
$2800是你服刑期間的工作所得
$2,800 for the work you did while serving your time,
$200是你入獄前的錢
and $200 in gate money.
-可以走了嗎 -對
-You're ready to roll? -Yes.
祝賀你獲得釋放
Congratulations on your release.
謝謝
Thanks.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
否則你就得回到監獄去
Or you're going to go back to jail!
好了
That's it.
棉籤給你
Here's a swab.
請坐吧 先生
Take a seat, sir.
那麼你一共有5個案底
So you've had five incarcerations.
第一個你才11歲
First conviction, age 11.
另外三個都還是未成年
Three more as a minor.
你坐了18年牢是因爲在墨西哥邊境
You served 18 years of a 21-year sentence
殺害了一名副警長而被判21年
for killing a sheriff's deputy at the Mexican border.
你母親 養母 住在...
Your mother, adoptive mother, lives...
住在新墨西哥州的埃迪縣
lives in Eddy County, New Mexico.
你最後一次聯絡她是什麼時候
When was the last time you had contact with her?
我的盤子滿了
My plate is full.
回答我的問題 先生