Ladies and gentlemen, this is Simon Barsinister,
各位先生女士 這是賽門巴辛尼斯特
the wickedest man in the world.
世上最邪惡的人
He was evil and crazy.
邪惡又瘋狂
Simon and his wacky henchman, Cad, schemed to rule the universe.
賽門和他的怪心腹卡德 暗中計劃想統治宇宙
But each time they were foiled by me,
但每次都被我給阻擋了
the greatest superhero who ever lived... Underdog!
有史以來最偉大的超級英雄... 超狗!
Ladies and gentlemen,
各位先生女士
I come to you this evening to discuss the growing problem
今晚我要討論我們城市
of crime in our city.
犯罪率成長的問題
Here in front of me are files of unsolved cases.
我面前堆的是未破案的檔案
We're getting ahead of ourselves.
我們越來越受到重視
That's me in the uniform.
那是身穿制♥服♥的我
I was raised, since I was just a little puppy, to fight crime.
我從小狗起就被教養去打擊犯罪
Never had a family or a place to call home.
從未有過稱作家的家庭或場所
I was raised with one purpose and one purpose only:
我被撫養只有一個目的
To help people, to keep them safe.
幫助人♥民♥ 保護人♥民♥安全
Nothing was going to stand in my way.
凡事都無法阻礙我
Easy, boy.
別緊張 小子
However, to the families involved... You got something, boy?
不管怎樣 對於相關的家庭... 你察覺到什麼嗎 小子?
What was that?
怎麼回事?
Alpha Dog has got a lock on the stage. I think it's the boxes.
A狗盯着講臺看 我想是箱子的關係
Criminals should not be allowed to keep their freedom.
不該允許罪犯逍遙法外
Clear the building!
淨空大樓!
We need SWAT here, now! Please hurry, your honor.
立刻叫霹靂小組過來! 請快一點 閣下
Everybody out!
大家出去!
Blue team, go, go! Move!
藍隊 上 上! 前進!
No radiation.
沒有輻射
No metal.
沒有金屬
Tweezers, and we'll lift.
鑷子 準備打開
Easy. Right down the side.
慢慢來 從這邊開啓
Yeah. Slow. And slide.
慢慢地推開
I bet you didn't know a beagle's sense of smell
我打賭你們並不曉得 一隻獵犬的嗅覺...
is 55 times stronger than a human's.
比人類的嗅覺靈敏55倍
Well, mine's not.
可我不是
It's a gift from the American Pork Association.
這是美國豬肉協會送的禮物
I want a full debrief, now.
馬上給我一份完整的報告
Nice work, rookie. You found an exploding ham.
幹得好 菜鳥 你找到了一隻 火爆 火腿
Quiet, I smell a bomb.
安靜 我聞到炸♥彈♥的味道
You! You should just turn in your tags.
就是你! 你應該歸隱山林了
All right, I'll be honest with you.
好 我坦白說吧
I wasn't the best dog on the force.
我並非警界中最優秀的狗
In fact, I was probably the worst.
事實上 我可能是最差勁的
The ham was just the latest of my mistakes.
火腿只是我最近的一次失誤
Like the time I chewed the extension cord and it was plugged in.
像是那回我咬了插電的延長線
Or when I met that cute poodle
或是遇到只可愛的獅子狗
and it turned out to be a guy.
結果是公的
It's hard to feel destined for greatness when you keep messing up.
當你不斷搞混時 偉大之路遙不可及
But, destiny's a funny thing.
但命運是很奇妙的事
It'll creep up on you when you least expect it.
它會冷不及防地偷偷撲上來
Gotcha. Last one for tonight.
抓到你了 今晚的最後一隻
Excuse me. Uh, there's been a big mistake.
抱歉 嚴重弄錯了
I'm not a stray. I shouldn't be in the pound.
我不是流浪狗 不該被關進狗籠子裏的
This ain't no pound, son.
這不是狗籠子 小子
This place makes the pound look like the dog park.
這地方令狗籠子像狗兒公園
By day it's OK, but at night, once everyone's left,
白天還好 但是到了晚上 一旦所有人離開後
that's when the freaky stuff happens.
怪事就發生了
What kind of "freaky stuff?"
哪種“怪事”?
What did they do to your hair? What's wrong with my hair?
他們把你的毛怎麼了? 我的毛怎麼了?
Nothing. Nothing at all.
沒事 完全沒事
You were saying about the "freaky stuff."
你剛剛在說 怪事
All I'm saying is when the guy in the white lab coat
我只是說當穿着實驗室白袍的傢伙
pulls out the giant needle, run!
掏出巨大的針筒時 就快逃!
Hey.
嘿
Welcome to the graveyard.
歡迎來到墓園
Yeah, nice and quiet, just like I like it.
嗯 就像我喜歡的那樣 祥和安靜
Uh, sir, excuse me. We're not open right now.
先生 抱歉 現在關門了
There's no access to the labs.
不準進入實驗室
Oh, really? I'm sorry.
真的嗎? 不好意思
That's all right. Don't worry.
沒關係 別擔心
Oh, wait. What's this?
等一下 這是什麼?
What does this say?
上面寫怎樣?
Uh... "All Access." Sorry.
全權通行 抱歉
It's OK. You all make mistakes.
沒關係 人都會犯錯
But I forgive you.
但我原諒你
Because that's the kind of person I am... humble.
因爲我這個人很...謙虛
A humble genius.
謙虛的天才
It's OK.
沒關係
Let him in.
讓他進去
Please.
請
Again, I'm sorry, Dr. Barsinister.
再次對不起 巴辛尼斯特博士
I'm terribly sorry. It's OK. How were you to know
真的很對不起 不要緊 你哪會知道
that I am the most important scientist this company has?
我就是這家公♥司♥最重要的科學家呢?
You couldn't have.
你不可能知道的
Who's the new hire? Him? He, uh, used to be a cop.
這新來的是誰? 他啊? 他以前是警♥察♥
I was thinking that maybe we should take it easy
我想說也許我們應該慢慢來
on the after -hours stuff.
對於這下班後的東西
You know? Clandestine.
你懂吧? 偷偷摸摸的
A three -syllable word? I'm impressed.
三音節的單字? 真教我印象深刻
I bought a, uh...
我買♥♥了一本...
...thesaurus.
辭典
Good for you.
對你有益
But even if he is an ex -cop, we don't have time to skulk about. Look.
但即使他是退休警♥察♥ 我們也沒空偷懶 你看
"Police Dog Training." It's a great idea.
警犬訓練 是個很棒的主意
Why didn't you think of that?
你怎沒想到那點?
Because training is a fool's process.
因爲訓練是傻瓜的作法
I've met with the mayor,
我見過市長
and I told him how we could take this city to new heights
我告訴他我們如何能夠 將這城市帶入新的境界
through genetic manipulation.
經由遺傳改造
Yeah? What did he say? The fool actually laughed at me.
他怎麼說? 其實那傻瓜嘲笑我
That happened to me once. I had my pants on inside out.
我也碰過一次 我的褲子穿反了
Nobody told me for the entire day.
一整天都沒人提醒我
Stop talking now. Oh, right. Right.
現在別講話了 哦 對 對
I'll be the silent partner.
我會是沉默的搭檔
Just because you're the only one here, Cad, does not make us partners.
雖然這兒只有你 卡德 不表示我們就是搭檔
Wow. A real -life mad scientist.
哇 真實生活中的瘋狂科學家
Yeah, and he ain't even mad yet.
嗯 他根本還沒瘋狂呢
All right. Bring me the new dog.
好了 把新的狗帶來
Your lucky day.
你的幸運日
And now, the most important DNA.
現在 最重要的DNA
Don't worry, little guy.
別擔心 小傢伙
It will only hurt... a lot.
只會痛個...好幾下
OK, let's do it, partner.
好 動手吧 搭檔
Gross! Your mouth was open!
噁心! 你嘴巴還是開着的!
Just hold him.
按好它
Hey, Doc! Get him!
博士! 抓住它!
Get in the game, Doc. He's right there.
聯手比賽 博士 他在那邊
No, no! No, no!
不 不! 不 不!
My research!
我的研究!
-The serum. -He's going for the door!
血清 它往門那兒去了!
Run, boy. Run, run!
快逃 小子 逃呀 逃呀!
Bring me a chew toy from the outside.
從外面帶個咀嚼玩具給我
And maybe some hair gel!
也許再帶些髮膠!
It works.
成功了
Doc!
博士!
I'm pulling the security tapes and running a computer sweep,of Dr. Barsinister's research.
我在拉起安全封鎖膠帶 並執行電腦掃描巴博士的研究
Dan, we'll handle it from here.
丹 底下由我們接手吧
When there's a crime, they call a cop.
發生犯罪時 人們會找警♥察♥
When someone wants to sign into the building, they call you.
當有人想簽名進入這大樓 纔會找你
Right.
沒錯
That's why you're the chief.
難怪你是局長