片名:一樣的月光
孩子 你劃得真不錯
That was a sweet ride, son.
專業的嗎?
You a pro?
沒有啦 我是業餘的
Naw man, just a seasoned amateur.
除了開始的那一趟 後面可都是精彩的速降啊
Well after that ride, it's all downhill from here.
相信我
Believe me man, it's nothing
和我今晚上要做的比起來 這不算什麼
compared to what I've got planned later on today.
五年後
你怎麼樣 老兄?
What's up man?
你好嗎?
How you doin'?
我挺好的 你呢?
I'm good, how about you?
爲什麼拉着個臉?
Why the long face?
我不知道 我還在希望那個廣♥告♥公♥司♥
I don't know man, I was hoping that ad agency
會給我個工作合同
was gonna make me an offer.
但是 今天已經是最後一天了
Instead, today was my last day.
請來杯啤酒
Get a beer, please?
好吧 我說 你會振作起來的
Well I mean, you'll land on your feet.
你總能這樣
You always do.
我知道 我只不過想安定下來
I know man, I just, I want to be settled, you know?
你已經安定下來了呀
Yeah, well you're settled where it counts.
凱莉是你經歷過的最美好的事了吧
Kelly's the best thing that has ever happened to you.
當然啦 兄弟
Amen to that, brother.
看一下這個
Check this out.
什麼?
Oh what?
好吧 你覺得如何呢?
Okay, what do you think?
我不想拒絕你 但我已經結婚了
I hate to break it to you but, I'm already spoken for,
所以我很抱歉
so I'm sorry.
這是給謝麗爾的 你個笨蛋
It's for Cheryl, dumbass.
我今晚要向她求婚
I'm gonna ask her to marry me tonight.
太好了 斯科特
That's awesome, Scott.
謝謝
Thank you.
爲什麼花了這麼長的時間?
What took so long?
我還要感謝你
I have you to thank for it.
什麼意思?
Meaning what?
我從沒想過你能過了這個坎
I never really thought that you were gonna get over
你和傑西卡之間的事情
what happened with you and Jessica.
你和凱莉讓我看到了
And you and Kelly are showing me
婚姻什麼的還是有些好處的
that there's something to this whole marriage thing.
我們只結婚了六個月
We've only been married for six months,
現在還不要高興得太早
now let's not get ahead of ourselves.
是的 但是我看到了你的改變
Yeah, but you're a changed person.
我們已經認識很久了
We've been friends for a long time,
而且我從未見你如此高興過
and I don't think I've ever seen you this happy before.
我是說 你已經轉變了
I mean, you've transformed.
你知道 沒有凱莉的話 我沒法想象我的生活會怎樣
You know, I couldn't imagine my life without Kelly.
這是肯定的
That's for sure.
嘿 你也沒必要這樣啊
Hey, you don't have to.
那就是婚姻的意義啊
That's what marriage is all about.
嘿 你們倆
Hey, you guys.
我還沒聽說過有人會在酒吧裏面求婚的呢
I don't think anybody's ever proposed in this bar before.
但是我只想說你做到了
But I just want to say that you did,
而且我也在你求婚的時候
and I am just so honored to have been here
-很榮幸地見證了 -走開 蘭迪
- when you did that. - Get goin', Randy.
就應該這樣
Well that's just the way it is.
走
Get...
聽我說 年輕人
Listen to me, young man.
我聽說你說你沒有工作了
I heard you say that you're not working anymore,
但是你現在只需要一位好男人的愛
but all you need is the love of a good man,
那樣就夠了
and that is what you have.
蘭迪
Randy.
我給你說 蘭迪
I'm tellin' you what, Randy.
夠了
Enough's enough.
回你的寶座去吧
Now get back to your throne.
到那兒去 你的寶座
Get over there to your throne.
每週都是這樣
Same thing every week.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
如果我知道的話 我會親吻新娘的
Well, I would kiss the bride if I knew--
-快走 -好的
- Get going! - Sure.
一會兒再見
We'll see you later.
行
All right.
好吧 我們會給你送杯啤酒
All right, we'll send you a beer.
老兄 給那個傢伙杯啤酒 天吶
Get that guy a beer, jeez.
- 嗨寶貝 - 嘿 你好嗎?
- Hey baby. - Hey, how are you?
我們先到客廳吧
No, we're just gonna go into the living room.
坐
Take a seat.
怎麼樣?
So?
不行
No go.
他們現在還不能確定那個職位
Yeah, they can't fill that spot
至少還需要三個月
for at least another three months.
我不知道 誰會知道
I don't know, who would have known
得到一個撰稿人的職位
getting a staff copywriter position
都這麼難
would have been so difficult.
那還是有希望的囉
So, there's hope.
我猜是吧
I guess.
我星期一要回臨時機構去
I gotta go back Monday to the temp agency,
我得找點事做
and I have get something.
你知道 我們沒有工資的話撐不過三個月的
You know, we can't go three months without a paycheck.
你和你妹妹這一段都不太順啊
You and your sister are not having an easy time of it.
這肯定是雙胞胎之間的感應吧
Must be the whole twin connection thing.
霍莉的下一次面試在什麼時候?
When is Holly's next interview?
星期三
Wednesday.
我明天會和她去逛街
I'm going shopping with her tomorrow
幫她挑點適合面試的衣服
to help pick out a suit for the interview.
有什麼東西聞起來很香啊
Well, something smells good.
晚餐喫什麼?
What's for dinner?
這是個驚喜
Uh-uh-uh, it's a surprise.
你就在這裏等吧 準備好後 我會叫你
You wait here, and I'll call you when it's ready.
好吧 我先嚐嘗這些小傢伙吧
Okay, I'm gonna sample these little guys.
收起來
Put those away!
你是認真的嗎?
You're serious?
是的
Oh yeah.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
婚禮上的歌♥
The wedding song.
這頓晚餐一定會很豐盛
Mm-hmm, it's gonna be a good dinner.
天啊
Oh man.
好的
Okay.
紀念日快樂
這不是我的生日
It's not my birthday.
也不是你的生日
It's not your birthday.
這更不是我們的週年紀念日
It's not our anniversary.
發生了什麼事?
What's goin' on?
如果你還沒有找到工作
If you didn't get the offer,
我需要找個理由來慶祝下
I needed a reason to celebrate.
我們剛好在六個月前的今天結婚
We were married exactly six months ago, today.
紀念日快樂
Happy anniversary.
我不覺得會有人
Now I don't think they make cards
爲這種紀念日製♥作♥賀卡的
for these sort of occasions, so.
這個給你
Then here you go.
這是什麼?
What is this?
我希望你所有的願望都能成真
I want all your wishes to come true.
天哪 它們已經成真了
Gosh, they have.
我感覺我就像個混♥蛋♥ 因爲我都不能
And I feel like a real jerk because I can't even
和你分享我的巧克力 它們裏面有花生
share my chocolates with you because there's peanuts in 'em.
而且我還吻了你
And I kissed you.
快把這些弄走
Get those out of here.
我知道 對不起
I know, I'm sorry.
喫飯吧
Let's eat.
好
Yeah.
-乾杯 -乾杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
親愛的 今晚謝謝你
Honey, thanks for tonight.
我是認真的
電影精選列表