太平洋
馬里亞納
海溝
開普勒站 822號♥深海礦車
未勘探鑽探帶
世界最深鑽井
正在建造中
天工業在創紀錄的深度
開採原油
馬裏亞納海溝
深10973米
鑽探
11.3千米
每平方英寸
8噸♥的巨大壓強
漆黑一片
危機四伏
風險極高
神祕深海
公♥司♥否認鑽探點
怪事目擊的傳言
開普勒站822號♥
勘探點
6♥4♥1號♥羅巴克站
檢測到鑽井異常
如深空般危險
密閉的環境
延長任期
沒有氧氣和光照
深海高壓環境下
工作的副作用依然未知
深海高壓環境下
工作的副作用依然未知
無法解釋的異常現象
長♥期♥隔離
無法解釋的現象
無法解釋的微震
怪異圖像
開普勒站
作用 指揮控制羅巴克鑽探站
組員 316人
當你在水下一連待了幾個月時
When you're underwater for months at a time,
你會失去日夜的概念
you lose all sense of day and night.
只有清醒和睡夢
And there's only awake and dreaming.
並不是說這很容易區分
Not that those things are easy to tell apart.
我想到
I think,
或是我夢見他對我說的第一件事
or I dream about the first thing he ever said to me.
告訴我他不相信時間
Told me he didn't believe in time...
只在意瞬間
only moments.
他是那種半瓶子水晃盪的人
He was a glass-half-full type.
好吧
All right.
我更覺得他是空瓶子的那種
I prefer it empty.
你在這裏幹什麼
What are you doing here?
對憤世嫉俗者來說 這算是一種安慰
I mean, there's a comfort to cynicism.
在這裏已經沒什麼可失去的了
There's a lot less to lose.
醒醒
Wake up!
壓強爆裂
Pressure breach!
我們得到艙壁去
We gotta get to the bulkhead!
結構完整性受損
Structural integrity compromised.
大家起來 大家起來 快點
Everyone up! Everyone up! Come on!
結構完整性受損
Structural integrity compromised.
怎麼回事
What the hell is happening?
快跑 壓強爆裂
Let's go! Pressure breach!
我們得密封艙壁
We gotta seal the bulkhead!
泄壓警告
De-pressurization warning.
密封艙壁
Seal the bulkhead.
-泄壓警告 -我沒拿鑰匙卡
- De-pressurization warning. - I don't have my keycard!
這裏 這裏 這裏
Here, here, here.
-不 -艙壁無法運轉
- No! - Bulkhead jammed.
我得趕快拆開這東西
I gotta get inside this thing now!
-需要重啓 -它在哪 它在哪
- Reboot required. - Where is it? Where is it?
天啊
Oh, my God!
快點
Come on!
泄壓警告 密封艙壁
De-pressurization warning. Seal the bulkhead.
快點 快點 快點
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
整個鑽井臺都要內爆了
The whole rig is about to implode!
如果你不把這門關上
If you don't shut these doors,
整個站都會跟着我們完蛋
it'll take the whole station with us!
好了 好了 可以了 可以了
Okay! Okay, okay, okay, got it, got it, got it!
-系統上線 -把門關上
- System online. - Shut the door!
等等
Wait!
等等我們
Wait for us!
快跑
Hey! Run!
快點
Come on!
兄弟們 快跑 快點 快點
Guys, run! Come on, come on!
快點 兄弟們 快跑
Come on, guys, let's go!
快 快跑
Come on, run!
諾拉 諾拉 他們過不來了
Norah, Norah! They're not gonna make it.
把門關上 諾拉
Close the door! Norah!
我們得把門關上 不然整個鑽井都要完蛋
We have to close the door, otherwise the whole rig will die.
快把門關上
Shut the door now!
結構破壞預警
Structural failure is imminent
由於意外
as the result of an...
導致
incident.
通知開普勒站所有人員 結構破壞預警
To all Kepler Station crew, structural failure is imminent.
重複 結構破壞預警
Repeat, structural failure is imminent.
你沒事吧
You okay?
剛剛是地震嗎
Was that an earthquake?
我不知道
I don't know.
估計得有十級甚至十一級
Had to have been like a ten or eleven.
我都不知道該用哪個頻道
I don't even know what channel we'd be...
所有人員到逃生艙區報到 馬上準備撤離
All personnel report to pod bays for immediate evacuation.
這裏是開普勒站 控制中心 能收到嗎
This is Kepler. Control, can you hear me?
開普勒站狀態 受損率70%
Kepler Station status, 70% compromised.
反應堆不穩定
Reactor unstable.
控制中心 這裏是開普勒站 能聽到嗎
Control, this is Kepler, can you hear me?
開普勒站狀態 受損率70%
Kepler Station status, 70% compromised.
求救 求救 求救
Mayday. Mayday. Mayday.
有人能聽到嗎
Can anyone hear me?
我們得去逃生艙區
We have to get to the pod bays.
快點
Come on.
作爲一名隊員 我們想讓你知道
As a crew member, we want you to know
你不僅僅是團隊的一員
that you're not just part of a team,
你更是我們的家庭成員
you're part of our family.
不 不 不 那邊過不去
No, no, no. That doesn't go through.
有意見嗎
Have a complaint?
提交給你的上級
Address it to your superior officer.
還好 還在工作
Oh, yes, working.
我只用找到最近的逃生艙就好
I just got to find the nearest pods.
高級工程師 請到工程部報到
Senior engineers, please report to engineering.
你叫羅德里戈 對吧
Rodrigo, right?
對
Yeah.
我叫諾拉
Norah.
我知道
I-I know.
我通常上日班
I usually work with the day shift.
-你能幫我一下嗎 -當然可以
- Can you...? Can you help me out here? - Sure, I can.
你是電腦工程師嗎還是
Um, are you a computer engineer or something?
-機械師 -好的
- Mechanical. - Okay.
我可以重置斷路器
I can reset breakers.
我在這裏工作了一陣了
I've been down here for a bit.
你得知道
Hey, you gotta know...
那不是我們的錯
that wasn't our fault.
你救了整個鑽井
I mean, you-you saved the entire rig.
我都不知道要關上門
I... I didn't even know to close the door.
艙壁已封閉
Bulkheads closed.
你真的覺得那是地震嗎
Do you... Do you really think that was an earthquake?
不
No.
我不知道
I-I don't know.
這可不妙
That's not good.
開普勒站狀態
受損率70%
硬件線纜損壞了
The hardline's been severed.
天線壞了 我覺得我們沒法到達地面
Antenna's gone. I don't even think we can reach the surface.
儘快到最近的逃生艙
...to the nearest escape pod as soon as possible.
CR-7區有逃生艙
There's-there's evac pods in CR-7.
我們可以的 好嗎
Hey, we got this, all right?
有些水絕對是污水
Some of this water is definitely sewage.
歡迎進入開普勒站
Welcome aboard the Kepler Station,
距離羅巴克站只有1.6千米
located just a mile away from the Roebuck...
泰坦級別的姐妹站
The titan-class sister station...
開普勒站 開採原油
The Kepler... pumps a crude...
好了