Get 'em!
教訓他們
Danny!
丹尼!
Atta boy!
好孩子!
Borrow money from me, you're expected to pay it back.
跟我借錢 就要還
You pay it back, the collar stays on.
還錢 項圈就綁着
You don't pay it back, the collar comes off.
不還錢 項圈就鬆開
It's a simple set of rules.
規矩很簡單
Give us your arm! Still! Shut up!
把你們的手給我們! 別動!
Behave!
乖!
It's nice!
很好!
We'll be back.
改天見了
Come on, Danny boy.
來吧 丹尼
I had a dream last night
我昨晚做了個夢
I was sitting under those umbrellas
我坐在棕櫚葉
that they make out of palm leaves, you know?
編成的陽傘下
And these beautiful golden skinned girls dressed in -
這些膚色閃亮的美女 穿着
just, like, little grass skirts, the skin that they was born in.
小草裙 全身幾近赤♥裸♥
And they came over, one after the other,
她們一個接着一個的過來
and they brought me a drink in a coconut.
還送用椰子裝的飲料給我喝
And as they served me the drink, they brushed their tits across my face.
她們過來時 胸部掃過我的臉
Cor, bloody hell...
我的老天
Hey, boss, I think Georgie's getting a chubby.
老大 我想喬治變大了
You shut up, Lefty!
閉嘴啦 左撇子
You're the one getting a fucking hard on, not me!
你才變硬了咧
Ah well, that was the end of the best bits.
一切美夢就此結束
After the girls, the whole thing turned to shit.
美女之後 一切急轉直下
This giant mumpet turned up with a machine gun
這個大玩偶變成機關槍
and started blasting away until there was nothing
開始掃射
but blood and guts and bits of body everywhere.
直到四處血肉橫飛
Nice one!
好耶!
It was a real nightmare.
那是個真正的夢魘
I bet you've never had a dream in your life, have you?
我敢說你這輩子沒做過夢吧?
Yeah, must be peaceful.
是啊 一定很祥和
Here, have a bit of that. That's it, that's it...
來 喫一點 很好
I hate dreams.
我討厭作夢
Georgie boy!
喬治小子
Lefty
左撇子
Yo, Ricy, you mad bastard!
萊希 你這個瘋子
Ricy, how did you get on?
萊希 進行的怎樣?
Hello, Guv'nor. All my people paid to the penny.
老闆 我的人都付錢了
Twenty seven hundred.
兩千七
Perfect! Give the lads a drink.
很好 給大夥來一杯
Cheers, Guv'nor.
乾杯 老闆
What do you want done with Danny?
你打算怎麼處置丹尼?
Well, sort him out.
幫他打點一下
His face is bleeding. Sort him out.
他的臉流血了 處理一下
Anybody have any trouble?
有人有問題嗎?
Put it on here. Oh nice, look at this!
放在這裏 贊啊 看看
Come on Danny, you heard the guv'nor.
來吧 丹尼 你聽見老闆的話了
Here's a bonus. Alright?
這是獎金 好嗎?
Sort yourself out, OK?
自己來
Come on Danny. Danny! Come on! Danny! Come on!
過來 丹尼 丹尼 過來
Here, give us a pose!
來 擺個姿勢
Oh yeah, beautiful! Yeah...
好耶 贊啊
Oi! Get back in the car. Fuckin' beast
給我滾回車上 死畜牲
Fucking wanker!
臭混混!
I want to get closer. That's it.
我要靠近一點 就是這樣
No, don't get your fingers on it. Your monkey. Give us it.
別把手指放上去 你真頑皮
Look at him!
你看他!
No, not here!
不 不要在這
Yes, you're right. Let's go somewhere more comfortable.
你說的對 去更舒服的地方吧
You're so rough!
你好粗野
Yeah... Ruff! Ruff! Ruff!
是啊ue4d1汪! 汪!
No...
不要
Turn the light on!
把燈打開
No lights.
不開燈
Turn on the lights!
把燈打開
I like to see you who I'm making love to.
我喜歡開着燈辦事
I don't.
我不喜歡
What the fuck... Shit! Fuck!Jesus! You sick bastard!
搞什麼ue4d1靠! 天哪 你有病!
hi! Where are you going?
嗨! 你要去哪?
Much obliged! Fuckin'ell...
真是多謝了
Atta boy!
好孩子
No way, boss.
不行 老大
Hey, Nigel! OK, Bart, All right... You want this?
奈吉 好吧 巴特 你要這個?
Turn it round, keep it running,
轉過去繼續跑
and keep your eye out for the old bill.
注意那個老傢伙
Good luck, son!
祝你好運
Luck? Don't need it, bruv!
好運? 我不需要
You know what I have always found fascinating
知道我最着迷於
about this whole situation of yours, Bart buddy?
你哪一件事嗎 巴特?
How you basically turned a man into a dog.
就是你怎麼把人變成狗
Well, it's like my sainted Mum used to say.
我老媽說過
Get 'em young enough and the possibilities are endless.
年輕人潛力無窮
Unlike yours at the moment.
跟你的手下不一樣
So hmm... So let me work this through one more time.
所以 我再說一次吧
I don't pay you, you take his collar off.
我不還錢 你就拿下他的項圈
Correctimundo.
正確
You take his collar off, he beats us all to death,
項圈一拿下 他就會打死我們
Now, who's the bright penny?
你果然是聰明人
So it's in my best interest to keep that collar on.
所以我最好讓項圈留着
Danny! Kill him! Danny! Kill him! Danny!
丹尼 殺了他! 丹尼!
When you're finished with the master, kill the dog.
解決掉主人後 殺了那頭狗
You fuckin' bastard!
你這個混♥蛋♥
Good to see you Mr. Yussef.
幸會 尤瑟夫先生
You fucker!
你這個混♥蛋♥
Kill!
殺!
Find anything to you like yet?
找到你喜歡的東西沒?
Not yet.
還沒
Stop him!!!
阻止他
Nice puppy.
好狗狗
Atta boy!
好孩子
I don't know what it is with people...
我不知道這些人怎麼了
Maybe I've got a speech deficiency.
也許是我不會說話
Take what you want...
想拿什麼就拿吧
Oh, no. My mum didn't bring me up to be a pig.
不 我媽沒教我要像豬一樣貪
Not like some people I know. I only take what I'm owed.
我不像那些我認識的人一樣 我只拿別人欠我的
But this time... Yeah...
不過這次 好
With a little interest. Because you are...
我就拿點利息 因爲你真是
Asshole?
他媽的混帳
Come on.
走吧
What are you looking at?
你在看什麼?
Just enjoying the show.
看戲啊
Good.
很好
Don't you ever leave my sight again!
不准你再離開我的視線
You said ' stay in the car".
你叫我留在車裏的
Shut the fuck up!
給我閉嘴
Get in, you bitch!
進去 爛人
I don't believe it!
我真不敢相信
He just stood there and watched them beat the crap out of me!
他就站在那裏看他們海扁我
Even a dog has got the brains to come to his master's defense!
就算狗也知道要幫主人忙
Bite'em! Claw'em! Piss on 'em!
抓咬他們 撒泡尿在他們身上
Anyhing for fuck's sake!
做什麼都行 靠!
Jesus!
天哪!
Jesus, boss, you don't look too good.
天哪 老大 你狀況不大好
Another original thinker.
又一個自以爲是的笨蛋
No, I just meant that maybe you might want to go home.
我是想也許你想回家
What's next?
下一站去哪?
Just the antiques place.
古董店
No, let's do it.
不用了 我們走吧