宇宙
The universe.
充滿着神奇
So full of wonders.
我可以久久地
I can spend hours and hours
仰頭凝視天空
looking up at the sky.
如此繁星
So many stars,
如此神祕
so many mysteries.
當中 有一顆特別的星星
And there's one very special star
總讓我想到那個特別的人
that makes me think of one very special person.
讓我告訴你我的故事
Let me tell you my story.
開天闢地之際
At the dawn of time,
混沌之中出現奇蹟
from the chaos came an exception.
那是宇宙中最玄幻的祕密之一
One of the most mysterious secrets of the universe.
我就來自這最玄妙又獨特的地方
You see, I come from that very mysterious and unique place.
我所在的恆星系
We are the only known solar system
是唯一有雙重重力的星系
with double gravity.
雙行星同時圍繞恆星運動
Two twin planets whirling together around one sun,
但各自有獨♥立♥又相反的重力
but each with its own and opposite gravity.
所以 在我們的世界
Now, in our world,
既可能"升下去"
it's possible to fall up
也可能"降上來"
and to rise down.
但我的故事 是關於愛情
But my story, it's about love.
有人說一對真正的戀人
Some people say that true lovers
是出生時就被分離一個靈魂
are one soul that is separated when it's born,
他們總會渴望重新合體
and those two halves will always yearn to find their way back together.
要理解我的故事
Well, to understand my story,
首先要理解雙重重力的三個法則
you're going to need to know the three basic laws of double gravity.
所有物質 所有個體
All matter, every single object
都只受自己所屬星球重力的吸引
is pulled by the gravity of the world
而不受另外星球的影響
that it comes from, and not the other.
另一星球的物質
An object's weight can be offset
可以抵消本星球物質的重量
using matter from the opposite world.
逆物質
Inverse matter.
但問題是 幾個小時後
But the problem is, after a few hours of contact,
與逆物質接觸的物質會發熱燃燒
matter in contact with inverse matter burns.
這些法則與宇宙同時起源
These laws are as old as the universe itself.
無可改變 也無一例外
They are unchangeable, and there are no exceptions.
重力
Gravity.
人們說重力不可抗拒
They say you can't fight it.
我不同意
Well,I disagree.
愛情的力量難道敵不過重力?
What if love was stronger than gravity?
在以前的黑暗時代
Let's go back to the dark times
兩個世界的任何接觸
when any contact between worlds
都被視爲極其危險的行爲 被絕對禁止
was extremely dangerous and totally forbidden.
上界繁榮富有
Up Top had grown rich and prosperous,
而下界
while here, Down Below,
我們偷取上層世界的物質
we stole inverse matter from Up Top
爲我們的房♥舍取暖 苟且偷生
to heat our homes and to survive,
冒盡風險
risking everything,
甚至賭上性命
even our own lives.
他好像死了
I think he's dead.
嘿! 別跑
Hey! Come here.
兩個世界唯一被允許的接觸
The only authorized contact between worlds
是通過天梯公♥司♥
was through Transworld,
是一家來自上界的大公♥司♥
a giant corporation Up Top,
它低價收♥購♥下界的石油
created to take cheap oil from Down Below,
轉化爲電能後再高價賣♥♥給我們
and to sell back to us overpriced electricity
我們根本用不起
that we couldn't afford.
正是因爲天梯公♥司♥
Because of Transworld,
我在孤兒院長大
I grew up in an orphanage.
我父母在大爆♥炸♥中喪生
You see,my parents died in the Big Blast,
天梯公♥司♥煉油廠的爆♥炸♥
a Transworld oil refinery explosion
它摧毀了城市的一大半
that destroyed much of the city.
還好 那裏有周末
Fortunately, there were the weekends.
他們會讓我去見我的姑婆貝琪
They let me visit my great aunt Becky,
我唯一倖存的親人
my only surviving relative.
就像愛她一樣
As well as Becky,
我還很愛兩種東西
there were two things that I truly loved:
飛機模型
model airplanes
和貝琪做的會飛的煎餅
and Becky's flying pancakes.
你明天幫我去採點粉紅花粉回來好嗎 親愛的?
You're going to have to get me some more pink pollen tomorrow, okay, sweetie?
貝琪也將我母親家族世代
Becky also initiated me into an ancient knowledge
相傳的古老祕方傳授與我
passed down over the generations through the women of our family.
接着
Now catch.
粉紅蜜蜂的祕密
The secret of the pink bees.
貝琪 這是怎麼做到的?
Becky, how do they do that?
都記在這本書裏
It's all in this book.
這是祖母傳給我的母親 再傳給我的
It was passed down to my mother from hers
當然 我應該傳給你的母親
and, of course, I would have given it to your mother.
等你長大了 它會成是你的
One day, when you grow up, it'll be yours.
貝琪經常讓我
Becky would often send me to gather pink pollen
去聖山採集粉紅花粉
from the Sage Mountains.
這是唯一的 也是被禁止的
This was the only place, and a forbidden place,
會有粉紅蜜蜂的地方
where pink bees could be found.
這種蜜蜂能採集兩個星球的花粉
Bees that fed off flowers from both worlds,
沒有蜜蜂 就不會有這個故事
and without whom this story could never have happened.
但我也有屬於自己的小祕密
But I had a little secret of my own.
我喜歡追逐上界的逆物質雨水
I used to go chase inverse rain from Up Top.
有一天 我追得比平常遠
One day, I went much further than usual,
越爬越高 直到雲端
climbing higher and higher above the cloud line.
在那天
And that day,
就是那天
well,that day
永遠地
changed my life
改變的我的人生
forever.
嘿!
Hey!
嗨
Hi.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 你去哪裏了? 我等了你好久
Hey, where have you been? I've been waiting ages for you.
我的鄰居被搶了 他們說是下界來了小偷
Our neighbors got robbed. They're saying it was a thief from Down Below.
現在來了很多持槍的警♥察♥和巡邏車
There's hunters with guns, and border patrol trucks.
這麼嚴重?
Are you serious?
別苦着臉了
Don't make that face.
我這不是來了嗎?
I made it here, right?
好吧 只要你沒事就好
Well, look, as long as you're okay.
小心 我要扔上去了
Hey, look, I'll throw it up.
準備好了嗎?
All right, ready?
好了 亞當
All right, Adam.
綁緊了嗎?
Are you tied on?
- 好了 - 是嗎?
- I'm good. - Yeah?
好 我現在把你拉下來
Okay, I'm pulling now.
別鬆手
Don't drop me.
上界的東西真好喫
You know, these ones from Up Top are so good.
- 這是最好的 - 哦 沒錯 太美妙了
- They're the best. - Oh,they are. They're amazing.
等等 我也有東西給你
Wait, I got something for you, too.
- 這東西上下界都有 - 是什麼?
- And this is from both worlds. - What is it?
不告訴你 閉上眼睛
I can't tell you. You got to close your eyes.
閉上眼睛 快閉上
CIose your eyes. Come on.
- 要真的閉上啊 - 已經閉上了
- Like, closed, closed. - They're closed.
好吧
All right.
閉上了嗎?
Are they closed?
好了 好 張開嘴
Okay. Okay, open your mouth.
我夠不着
I can't reach.
怎麼會兩個世界都有?
How is that from both worlds?
不知道 你應該問問蜜蜂
I don't know, you should probably ask the bees.
我真不知道
I don't know.
想象一下 如果我們可以一起去任何想去的地方
Imagine if we could go anywhere we wanted to.
那該多好
I mean, really.
你能想象得到嗎?
Can you imagine that?
嘿 知道嗎?
Hey, you know what?
- 什麼? - 我們可以的
- What? - Well,we can.