我媽媽曾說 每個人都有自己擅長的東西
My mom used to say that everybody has their something.
這些特長讓他們與衆不同
A special thing that makes them, well, them!
有些孩子擅長體育
For some kids, their something is sports.
好球
Nice shot!
有些孩子擅長藝術
For some kids, their something is art.
有些孩子擅長音樂
For some kids, their something is music.
可能他們不算 但怎麼說呢 精神可嘉
Maybe not these kids, but, you know, A for effort.
在我七歲的時候 我媽媽生病了 然後
When I was seven, Mom got sick, and...
然後就只有我和爸爸相依爲命了
then it was just me and Dad.
我曾以爲我失去了一切
I thought I had lost everything.
但後來 我發現了我的特長
But then, I found my something.
嘿 諾麗 我找到了
Hey, Nory, I found...
原來我的特長是
It turns out my something...
魔法
was magic.
失控的魔法
明天就是大日子了 所以今天至關重要
Okay! Tomorrow's a big day and so today is a big deal!
明天 在等待了六年之後
Tomorrow, after waiting six long years,
我終於要去聖奇學院了
I head off to Sage Academy.
一些像我一樣出色的會魔法的孩子
Where super-awesome magic kids like myself,
將在那裏學習如何變得更出色 更會變魔法
learn how to be super-awesomer and magic-er.
那裏可能會很嚇人 也可能會讓人不知所措
Could be scary. Could be overwhelming.
但是我不擔心 因爲我不是自己一個人去
Nah, it won't because I'm not going on my own.
我會和我最好的好朋友一起去
I'm going with my best of BFFs,
她就是優秀的神祕莫測的
the amazing, mystifying,
而且也很擅長魔法的 蕾娜·卡瓦哈爾
and also magic-ifying, Reina Carvajal!
優秀的 神祕莫測的 擅長魔法的
"Amazing"? "Mystifying"? "Magic-ifying"?
怎麼了 我在練習爲你捧場
What? I'm practicing hyping you up.
我要讓那個學校的人知道他們之中有個大明星
I need to let that school know they've got a superstar on their hands!
我只想完好無損地度過第一個學期
I'm just trying to make it through the first semester in one piece.
你在逗我嗎 我們會做得很好的
Are you kidding? We're gonna be great.
來
Go ahead.
給大家展示一下沒接受過任何訓練的你有多優秀
Show everyone how good you are without any training.
準備好
Okay. Okay, ready.
-有什麼要求嗎 -你知道我會說什麼
- Any requests? - You know what I'm gonna say.
-你會說閃耀的火球 -閃耀的火球
- You're gonna say "Sparkle Fireba..." - Sparkle Fireball!
當然啦 毫無疑問 這是我的最愛
For sure, no doubt. It's my favorite.
你說過我做什麼你都喜歡
You say everything I do is your favorite.
是的 但閃耀的火球是我最愛中的最愛
Yeah, but Sparkle Fireball is my favorite favorite.
確實挺不錯的 但是真的非常難
It's a good one. But it's really hard.
對於你來說不難 你是個會玩火球的大明星
Not for you! You are a flame-throwing rockstar.
怎麼樣
How was that?
還行吧
It was all right.
如果你喜歡難以置信 精彩絕倫
If you like incredibly, awesome,
震撼人心的魔法力量
mind-blowing, magical powers!
因爲你很擅長魔法 厲害得一塌糊塗
'Cause you are so good at magic it's bananas.
你會在聖奇學院掀起一番波瀾的
You are going to rock Sage so hard.
是我們會在聖奇學院掀起一番波瀾 我和你
It's we who are going to rock Sage so hard. Me and you.
說到這裏 輪到你了
Speaking of. Your turn.
好的好的 給我點時間 我得集中注意力
Okay. Okay. Give me a second. Let me concentrate.
小貓 小貓 小貓
Kitten, kitten, kitten.
這樣還是頭一回
Well, this is new.
我能看出小貓 這當然不稀奇
I'm seeing kitten, of course, but also...
不過袋鼠和海狸
kangaroo and beaver?
嘿 你從哪兒拿的我的鉛筆
Hey, where'd you get my pencil?
我真的希望自己能更好地掌控我能變成的奇怪動物
I wish I just had a little more control over the wacko-animals I turn into.
但你還是會魔法呀 這纔是最重要的
You're still magic. That's what matters most.
是 但是 你想到火 就會砰地一下變出來
Yeah, but like, you just think about fire and... poof!
我想到貓就會變成讓人害怕和討厭的怪物
I think about a cat and I turn into a terrifying abomination.
所以我們纔要去聖奇學院啊
That's why we're going to Sage.
他們會教你變成最棒的怪物
They're gonna teach you to be the best abomination you can be.
聖奇
爸 你確定我們來對地方了嗎
Dad, are you sure we're in the right place?
難道不該有輛巴士什麼的嗎
Is there supposed to be a bus or something?
他們就是叫我們來這裏
This is where they told us to go.
你還好嗎
Are you okay?
-我多少有點緊張 -這很正常
- I... I might be a little nervous. - That's natural.
以前你母親也說她很緊張
Your mom said she was nervous, too.
真的嗎 但是她的魔法很出色
She was? But she was so good at magic.
她當然會緊張 新事物總是很嚇人的
Of course she was nervous! New things are scary!
但
But...
我知道你不會有事的
I know you're gonna be okay.
那你知道嗎 我也覺得我不會有事
Then you know what? I know I'm gonna be okay, too.
-那你還知道嗎 -什麼
- You know what else? - What else?
-你要去魔法學校了 -我要去魔法學校了
- You're going to magic school! - I'm going to magic school!
什麼情況
What's happening?
肯定是很酷的東西 對吧
Something awesome, right?
某種神奇而不可思議的東西
Some kind of magical amazing, something.
嘿 快點 我們出發 學校不會走到你面前
Hey, come on, let's go! The school's not gonna walk to you!
家長們再見 感恩節見
Bye-bye parents! See you at Thanksgiving.
再見 再見 再見
Adios! Sayonara! Au revoir!
回見 拜拜 以後再聊 拜拜
Catch you later! Ciao! TTYL! Bye!
快點 跟上 沒時間浪費了 什麼也攔不住我們
Okay, come on, here we go, no time to waste, can't stop for anything.
除了這個
Oh, except this.
爲你們鼓掌 你們都會魔法
So, clap, clap, clap. You can all do magic
值得慶祝 我都懂
Big whoop, I get it.
也正因此 你們纔要去魔法學校
That's why you're going to magic school,
在那個地方你們要專心致志地
where you'll be up to your magical butts
用六年時間學習神奇的魔法
in magical magic for the next six magical years.
但是 在這個森林裏漫步的一條規矩就是 不準使用魔法
But, like, the one rule of this little nature hike is no magic.
明白了嗎 那我們出發 走吧
Okay? Here we go, come on!
爸爸再見
Bye, Dad!
嘿 吵鬧的會魔法的孩子們 請你們降低音量
Okay, hello! Noisy, magic children, please, keep your voices down,
這裏會有神祕的生物和可怕的怪獸出沒
as there are mystical creatures and vicious monsterlings out there.
我可不希望它們跳出來把你們碎屍萬段
We don't want them jumping out and tearing you all limb for limb.
哇 這也太好騙了
Wow, that is really too easy.
大家放鬆 我開玩笑的 沒有神祕的生物
Okay. Everyone chill, I'm kidding. There are no mystical creatures.
除非你覺得臭鼬很神祕
Okay, unless you think skunks are mystical.
憋住你的屁 朋友
Save your spray, dude.
他只是在解釋規矩 不是故意要冒犯你的
He was just explaining the rules, he didn't mean any offense.
喂 我不是剛說過不能使用魔法的嗎
Hey! What'd I just say about not doing magic right now?
我沒有用魔法 我只是
I wasn't doing magic! I was just...
在跟一隻臭鼬講話
talking to a skunk?
那就把你的嘴堵上 跟臭鼬說話的
Put a sock in it, skunk whisperer.
我知道我知道 這很過分 我們以後再聊好嗎
I know, I know, that is so uncool, bro. We'll talk later, okay?
這位故作深沉的哥們兒是怎麼了
Hmm. What's up with emo-Joe over there?
也許你應該去問問他
Maybe you should try talking to him and find out.
對 好主意
Yeah! Good idea!
出去多認識點人 融入他們 握握手 親親小寶貝
Get out there, mingle, shake hands, kiss babies.
無論如何 這些都是我們的同學
After all, these are our people.
我叫諾麗
I'm Nory.
諾麗·博克斯伍德·賀瑞斯
Nory Boxwood Horace.
順便說一句 你的揹包真好看 你是在哪
Very cool backpack, by the way. Where did you get...
-他不喜歡講話 -起碼你試過了
- Our people are not big talkers. - Solid effort though.
你知道什麼東西比詭異的森林更可怕嗎
You know what's worse than this spooky forest?
沒什麼了吧
Nothing?
那個在長褲外面套工裝短褲的老男人
That old guy wearing cargo shorts over long johns.
真好呢 一個詭異的噩夢之洞
Awesome. A creepy nightmare hole.
不好意思先生 我們是迷路了嗎
Excuse me, sir, are we lost?
我怎麼知道 我只是一個穿着古怪的老男人
Well, how would I know? I'm just an old guy in wack threads.
現在 跟我來 如果你敢的話
Now. Follow me, if you dare.
諾麗 我需要你的那些鼓舞士氣的話
Nory? I could use one of those pep-talks where you...
那些你告訴我我是會玩火球的大明星的話
tell me I'm a flame-throwing rock star,
因爲這有點難以接受
because this is a lot.
你是一個會玩火球的大明星
You are a flame-throwing rock star.
這一下子確實難以接受
And this is a lot.
但是我們沒問題的
But we got this.
別費勁了 那玩意兒在這裏沒用
Eh. Don't even bother. Those don't work here.
歡迎新同學
這些會玩火的孩子真的好棒
These other fire kids are really good.
沒有你棒 蕾娜 我們來了
Not better than you! Reina, we're here!
同學們 同學們 同學們
Students. Students! Students!
歡迎來到迎新會
電影精選列表