針孔旅社
-他媽的 -你幹什麼呢
-Son of a bitch. -What are you doing?
你沒看到路中間有隻該死的浣熊嗎
There's a goddamn raccoon in the middle of the road.
天啊
Jesus.
那你的意思是 我們自己死掉
Well, better to kill us
會比撞死動物要好 對吧
than get a little roadkill on the car, huh?
行了 咱們這不好好的嗎
Well, we're still alive.
你看看你那個表情
I can tell by the pissy look that you're giving me.
-這好像不是州際公路啊 -那邊出事了
-This isn't the interstate. -There was a wreck.
堵的厲害 我抄了近路
It was all backed up. I took a shortcut.
去哪兒啊
To where?
-你聽到了嗎 -什麼
-Can you hear that? -Hear what?
我覺得引擎的噪音有點大
I think the engine just made a noise.
這時候出故障那可麻煩大了
Well, it's kind of late for a breakdown.
就該早點找個地方歇腳纔對
Should've stopped somewhere earlier.
我喫了些開車期間提神的藥
I popped some of those trucker pills.
以爲可以一口氣開到地方呢
I thought I could make it the whole way.
咱們這是在哪兒
Where are we?
你早些時候一直在做夢
You were really dreaming over there earlier.
不停地說夢話 還亂動
You were mumbling and jerking around.
我夢到你想要殺了我
I dreamt you were trying to kill me.
我們去參加我父母的結婚週年紀念派對
We were at my parents' anniversary party...
我媽媽一直不停地說話
...and my mother wouldn't stop talking.
你突然尖叫起來 說你受不了了
You started screaming you couldn't take it
然後就想要掐死我
and then tried to strangle me.
至少你還能夢到我 對嗎
At least you were dreaming about me, right?
還是有進步的
That's kind of an improvement.
-媽的 -天啊
-Shit. -Jesus.
你沒事吧
You okay?
我告訴你多少遍了 那樣不好
I keep telling you how stupid that is to do that.
你應該和其他人一樣 自己咬着喫蘋果
You ought to just kind of bite into the apple like the rest of the world.
那會傷到我的牙齒的
It hurts my teeth.
難道會比切掉自己的手指還要糟糕
As bad as cutting your finger off?
根本不是一回事
It's not anything.
-用不用我幫你開一會兒 -哦 不用
-You want me to drive for a while? -No. I don't.
你還是接着睡你的覺吧
Why don't you just go ahead and go back to sleep?
還記得查理在沒有音樂的時候 是怎麼跳舞的嗎...
Remember how Charlie used to dance when there was no music playing...?
我太累了 大衛
I'm tired, David.
看 我想咱們應該在那個地方歇歇腳
See, I think that should be us just about there.
你爲什麼不能一直走州際公路呢
Why didn't you just stay on the interstate?
我也不知道
I don't know.
可能就是想讓咱們的行程越痛苦越好吧
Guess I just wanted to make this as miserable as possible, you know?
你知道你那個樣子有多讓人討厭嗎
See just how big a bitch you'd be about it.
我只是想要快點 知道嗎
I just thought it would be faster, you know?
媽的
Shit.
前面是不是有什麼
Is that something?
他們是不是已經關門了
Do you think they're closed?
1957年就關了
Since 1957.
那可太糟了 他們的油價可是很誘人啊
That's too bad, because they got good gas prices.
聽着 如果你累了 我可以替你
Look, if you're too tired, I'll drive.
我告訴你了 我沒事
I told you, I'm fine.
好吧 你看 這個鎮子 艾拉達
Okay. See, that town there, Elida.
你睡着了 咱們三個小時前路過那裏的
You were asleep, but we went through there about three hours ago.
哦 那咱們現在應該在這兒附近
Well, that should put us down here somewhere.
我的意思是 應該有個叫唐尼的市鎮
I mean, that's a town. Downey.
那兒有個真正的加油站
I mean, they would have a real gas station.
那也得我們真在那兒纔行啊
If that's really where we are.
我以爲我們一直在向南走
I think that we're headed south.
我是說 可能我們撞上...
I mean, eventually, we've got to hit a...
-哦 天啊 -對不起
-Oh, my God. -Sorry.
-天啊 -對不起
-Oh, my God. -Sorry.
-沒關係 -我正好路過 碰上你們
-It's okay. -You got to me before I headed out.
-很抱歉 -我只是要提醒你們一下
-I'm sorry. -I gotta warn you, though.
這兒的油價可不像板子上寫的那麼便宜
The gas price is a little steeper than the sign says.
實際上 我們...我們的引擎可能有點問題
Actually, we're just... We're having some engine problems.
沒錯 他在幾英里之前閃避過一隻松鼠
Yeah, he dodged a squirrel a few miles back.
-是浣熊 沒錯 -然後我們就迷路了
-It's a raccoon, yeah. -And we're lost.
哦 是她迷路了 其實我很清楚我們在什麼地方
Well, she's lost. I actually know exactly where we are.
我們正在趕往唐尼
We're on our way to Downey.
他是想告訴你 咱們走錯方向了 大衛
He's trying to tell you it's the other way, David.
-沒錯 很抱歉 夥計 -沒關係
-Yeah. Sorry, man. -It's okay.
如果沒有地圖在這裏很容易迷路的
It's really easy to get turned around out here without a map.
-唐尼 離這裏還有30英里呢 -真的嗎
-Downey's, like, 30 miles back, man. -Really?
我可以告訴你 把引擎蓋打開
Look, I'll tell you what. Pop the hood.
我可以檢查一下引擎 保證你們順利到達那裏
I'll check the engine and make sure you can get that far.
真的嗎 多謝了 哦 太好了
Really? Thanks. Okay, great.
太好了 太感謝了
Great. Thank you so much.
我在躲浣熊的時候 甩到了路邊上
Yeah, I went off the road there when I missed the raccoon.
我覺得可能撞到了什麼地方
I think I hit a low spot.
哦 太感謝了 夥計
Yeah. Thanks, man.
他能修好嗎
Is he gonna fix it?
-你覺的怎麼樣 -哦 風機的葉片彎了
-What do you think? -Well, the fan blade's bent.
一定是被石頭打到了
Rock must have hit it.
應該沒問題 只是噪音有點大
Yeah, she'll drive fine, just noisy, that's all.
你們需不需要找人給你們帶帶路啊
You wanna have someone take a look when you get where you're going.
我能搞定的 多謝 那我應該付你多少錢呢
I'll do that. Thanks. So now, what do I owe you?
哦 不用 你不用這麼客氣
Oh, no, nothing. No, we're good.
你們給我找了點事幹 也許我該給你們錢纔對
Hell, I should pay you for finally giving me something to do.
需不需要我帶你們去唐尼
Do you need help getting to Downey?
-可以 -哦 實際上...
-Yes. -Well, actually...
只要你能給我們指出怎麼上州際公路 就行了
...if you could just point us towards the interstate, that'd be great.
-哦 你們不是要去唐尼啊 -沒錯
-Well, you don't want Downey, then. -Okay.
那我告訴你怎麼走 沿着這條路 看到了嗎
I'll tell you what you do. You take this road here, right?
一直走到在右手邊有樹叢的地方
And you follow it down until you hit a grove of trees on your right.
然後上那條路 一直走到維斯特克萊福
You take that. Keep going until you hit Westcliff.
-那兒有條四車道的公路 -維斯特克萊福
-It'll be a four-lane there. -Westcliff.
在那邊左轉就可以去你們想去的地方了
Make a left on that and that'll take you where you need to be.
-好的 多謝 -太好了 十分感謝
-Okay. Thank you. -Perfect. Thanks a lot.
你知道嗎 夥計 我想你最好還是拿着這個
And you know what? Man, I'd feel a lot better if you just took this.
謝謝你這麼晚還呆在外面幫我們
Thanks for staying out so late and helping us.
哦 你們剛剛買♥♥了個20美元的花火
Well, you just bought yourself a $20 sparkly, then.
因爲在這裏每天都是獨♥立♥日
Because every day's 4th of July's at Small's.
老闆讓我這麼說的
Owner makes me say that.
-給你 -哦 天啊 多謝
-Here you go. -Oh, my gosh. Thank you.
-路上小心點 -好的 多謝
-And drive careful. -Okay, thanks.
看來我得給你買♥♥一盒煙火纔行了 對吧
Guess I ought to buy you a box of those sparklers, huh?
他說的那個維斯特克萊福還有多遠啊
So how far did he say this Westcliff place is?
他沒說 我在地圖上也找不到
He didn't. And I can't even find it on the fucking map.
-大衛 -怎麼了 咱們是不是撞上什麼了
-David. -What, did we hit something?
-真♥他♥媽♥的...-沒錯 可能是另一隻松鼠吧
-That's fucking... -Yeah, probably another squirrel.
-你知道嗎 那只是他媽的浣熊 -那又怎麼樣
-You know, it was a fucking raccoon. -Whatever.
我是說 你怎麼 你爲什麼...
I mean, Jesus Christ, why do you have...
哦 到底怎麼回事
Oh, what the hell?
他媽的
Son of a bitch.
他媽的
Son of a bitch.
這輛破車怎麼就不能善始善終呢
So much for being able to drive it the whole way.
天啊 太棒了 手♥機♥也沒信♥號♥♥
God. Perfect. No signal.
該死
Damn it.
-沒有風扇車就不能走了嗎 -顯然不行
-Can't a car run without a fan? -Evidently not.
你再幫我發動一下 好嗎
Okay, give it a try for me, all right?
不會管用的
It's not gonna work.
真夠了
Jesus Christ.
請你再幫我發動一下好嗎 親愛的
Would you just give it a try for me, please, honey?
該死
Goddamn it.
咱們開出那個加油站多遠了啊
So how far back was the gas station?
我也不知道 大概一英里吧
I don't know. About a mile?
長夜漫漫 想走回去可是不容易
A long walk in the middle of the night.
沒錯 我猜咱們可以坐在這裏乾等...
Yeah. I guess we could just sit here...
看還有沒有別的傻瓜也走這條路來幫我們
...and hope some idiots like us come along and give us a hand, huh?
又不是我讓咱們迷路的
I didn't get us lost.
當然不是睡了300英里的你了