我早就意識到
I found out long ago
歡迎來到南達科他州
這是一條巨長無比的假日旅行路
It's a long way down the holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假期歷險記
假日之路啊
Holiday road
傑克是敏捷的 傑克是快的
Jack be nimble Jack be quick
去西海岸搭個船
Take a ride on a West Coast kick
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
我早就意識到
I found out long ago
這是一條巨長無比的假日旅行路
It's a long way down the holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
傑克是敏捷的 傑克是快的
Jack be nimble Jack be quick
66號♥公路
去西海岸搭個船
Take a ride on a West Coast kick
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
假日之路啊
Holiday road
省到家廉航
各位乘客 我是機長拉斯蒂·格瑞斯沃德
Well, ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain, Rusty Griswold.
希望您滿意從南灣出發的18分鐘飛行
Hope you've enjoyed your 18-minute flight from South Bend.
我們很快會降落在芝加哥的米德韋機場
We'll be touching down at Chicago's midway very shortly.
感謝今天搭乘本班機...
We'd like to thank you for flying with us today...
因爲省到家廉航正努力重獲您的信任
because at Econo air, we're working hard to win back your trust.
哈利 我去撒尿 接手一下
Harry, you mind takin' over while I hit the Lav?
沒問題 拉斯蒂
Sure thing, Rusty.
非常感謝
Thank you very much.
對了 拉斯蒂
Oh, and Rusty.
我要謝謝你上週支持我
I wanna thank you for goin' to bat for me last week.
樂意之至
I was happy to do it.
公♥司♥說你太老不能開飛機 這沒道理
You know, just 'cause corporate says you're too old to fly, it doesn't make it true.
你反而比我們這些年輕些的人更夠資格
If anything, you're more qualified than us younger guys.
-感激不盡 -應該的
-Means a lot to me. -Sure thing.
-對了拉斯蒂 -嗯
-Oh, and Rusty. -Huh?
我要謝謝你上週支持我
I wanna thank you for goin' to bat for me last week.
是啊
Yeah.
不客氣
You bet.
爸 那是機長嗎
Dad, is that the pilot?
當然了 他剛從駕駛艙出來
It sure is. He just came from the cockpit.
哇
Whoa!
-你好小傢伙 -嗨
-Hey there, little guy. -Hi!
這是你第一次坐飛機嗎
Is this your first time on a plane?
我們原本打算開車...
We were planning on driving,
但泰勒吵着要嚐鮮坐飛機
but Tyler here has been beggin' us to go on his first airplane.
-哦是這樣嗎 -嗯嗯
-Oh, is that right? -Uh-huh.
你覺得我長大能當機長嗎
Do you think I can be a pilot when I grow up?
我看不成問題
Yeah, well, I don't see why not.
你只要用功讀書 聽父母的話 好嗎
You just have to study hard and listen to your parents, all right?
哇 哦
Whoa! Oh.
-沒事 -對不起
-O-Okay. -Sorry about that.
-氣流有點顛簸 -沒事的
-Little bit of rough air. -It's Okay.
-對吧 -是的 是的
-Right? -Yeah. Yeah.
呃...不要緊
Uh, don't, uh, don't worry about it.
嘿 我們稱這是"湍流" 懂嗎
Hey. We call that "turbulence", all right?
就是當飛機通過...
That's when the plane...
哦
Oh!
噢 真是對不起
Oh, so sorry.
各位享受接下來的飛行吧
Okay. You folks enjoy the rest of your flight.
我來幫你
Let me give you a hand.
拜託你能不能他媽的離我們遠點
Can you please stay the fuck away from us?!
哈利 你飛到6萬英尺高空幹嘛
Harry! You took us up to 60,000 feet! What are you doing?
對了 拉斯蒂
Oh, and Rusty.
我要謝謝你上週支持我
I wanna thank you for goin' to bat for me last week.
來吧 來吧
C'mon c'mon uhh
今朝有酒今朝醉
Feel right in this motherfucker, right
明日愁來明日愁
Feel good in this motherfucker, right
寄君此曲歡樂歌♥
My whole hood in this motherfucker, right
盡情放縱盡情歌♥
And we gon' rock this motherfucker, all night
工作人員接駁車
上次泛洲航♥空♥安排我們住巴塞羅納的麗斯卡爾頓酒店
Or the time that pan continental put us up at the Ritz in Barcelona.
西班牙妞可妙了...
You know, I'll tell ya one thing about the Spanish women...
-她們特別喜愛民航飛行員 -真的
-They, uh, they love them some airline pilots. -They do!
我在做時都從不脫掉制♥服♥
I never took the uniform off except when I did.
米德韋國際機場
女士優先
Ladies.
現在先等等 來吧
Wait a minute now. C'mon!
客滿 等下一班
All full. You're gonna have to wait for the next one.
-可是我... -你怎樣
-But I was... -You were what?
我搭下一班
I'll catch the next one.
回見了 省到家廉航
See ya around, Econo air.
下一班接駁車25分鐘
-這個月第三次了 -我知道
-It's the third time this month. -I know.
-你得管管他 -我會的
-You have to do something about him. -I will.
-他老是欺負我 -我知道
-He's always picking on me. -I know he is.
非常抱歉 親愛的 嘿
I'm so sorry, honey. Hey.
-嗨怎麼回事 -你會明白的
-Hey. What's going on here? -Oh, you'll see.
凱文 請下來
Kevin! Get down here, please.
我有陰♥道♥
看看凱文在我的吉他上寫了什麼
Look what Kevin did to my guitar.
噢 又來了
Aw. Not again.
靠 你跟爸媽告狀
God. You told Mom and Dad?
你果然是娘們
You have such a vagina.
好 夠了 夠了
Okay, enough. Enough.
小鬼 我們說好不能欺負你哥的
Now, young man, we talked about the bullying of your older brother.
沒錯 我們不能取笑別人
That's right. We don't make fun of someone
就因爲他們跟我們比起來有點異常
just 'cause they're a little different from us.
爸...我又沒有陰♥道♥
D... I don't have a vagina!
我只是說 就算你有...
I'm just saying that even if you did,
凱文也不該嘲笑你的陰♥道♥
it wouldn't be okay for Kevin to tease you about your vagina.
不 你爲什麼說得好像我有陰♥道♥
No! Why are you making it sound like I have a vagina?!
我知道你沒有陰♥道♥ 別會錯意
I know you don't have a vagina. I'm not doing that.
凱文 拜託向你哥道歉
Kevin, apologize to your brother, please.
好啦 對不起
Fine. I'm sorry.
現在回你房♥間去吧
Now, go to your room.
-我本來就在他媽的房♥間 -夠了 凱文 回來
-I was in my fucking room. -Whoa. Hey, Kevin? Get back down here.
聽着
Now listen.
許多男孩天生有陰♥道♥
There are a lot of boys who are born with vaginas.
他們很難熬
It's very hard for them.
-老公說這幹嘛 -嗯
-Honey. Why? -Hmm?
雌雄同體 對吧 這是個非常嚴肅的議題
Gender fluidity, right? It's a very serious issue.
-我不是雌雄同體 -是也無所謂
-I'm not gender-fluid. -It doesn't matter if you are.
重點是...
The point is,
就算你下面沒那根 爸媽也會愛你
your Mom and I would love you even if you were completely blank down there.
好啦 這不是重點 這不是...
Okay, that's not... This is not the point. This... none...
凱文 回你房♥間去
Kevin? Just go to your room.
詹姆斯 雌雄同體別傳染給我
Hey, James, don't get your gender fluid on me.
-好咧 -打住 不是雌雄同體
-Awesome. -Stop! It's ruined.
我的吉它怎麼辦
And what about my guitar?
它...它給毀了
It... It's ruined.
我看看
Let me have a look.
好了 勉強過得去
Here ya go. That'll do for now.
快去梳洗一下 彼得森一家要來用晚餐
Now get washed up. The Petersons are coming over for dinner.
我有陰♥莖♥
天啊 我會買♥♥把新的吉它給你的 好嗎
Oh, gosh. I'll get you a new guitar. Okay?
-哦用Vitamix攪拌機 -直接磨碎
-Oh, use the vitamix. -Just grind it up.
-幹刀組 -對對對
-The dry bit. -Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
席拉
Sheila.
-那你明天要上班嗎 -那麼...嗯...席拉
電影精選列表