維琪和克莉絲汀娜決定去巴塞羅那度過夏日
Vicky and Cristina decided to spend the summer in Barcelona.
維琪正在讀碩士 研究加泰羅尼亞語的起源
Vicky was completing her master's in Catalan Identity...
這一志趣 源於她對高迪建築藝術的熱愛
...which she had become interested in through her great affection for the architecture of Gaud.
克莉絲汀娜 把過去的半年 都花在一部12分鐘小♥電♥影♥上
Cristina, who spent the last six months writing, directing and acting in...
撰寫 導演 出演 後來又不喜歡了
...a 12minute film which she then hated...
最近又跟男友分了手 想要換換心境
...had just broken up with yet another boyfriend, and longed for a change of scenery
當維琪住在巴塞羅那的一位遠親 邀請兩位姑娘共度七八月份的時候
Everything fell into place when a distant relative of Vicky's family who lived in Barcelona...
此行終於落實
...offered to put both girls up for July and August.
從大學起 她們就是閨中密友 惺惺相惜
The two had been close since college and shared the same tastes and opinions on most matters.
然而關於愛情 二人卻南轅北轍
Yet when it came to the subject of love, it would be hard to find two more dissimilar viewpoints.
維琪不願受傷 不喜爭吵
Vicky had no tolerance for pain and no lust for combat.
她現實而務實
She was grounded and realistic
她心中的男人應當嚴肅而穩重
Her requirements in a man were seriousness and stability.
她與道格訂婚 就是因爲他彬彬有禮 事業有成
She had become engaged to Doug because he was decent and successful...
並且深知承諾之美好
...and understood the beauty of commitment.
是啊 我也想你
Yeah, I miss you, too.
而克莉絲汀娜卻對愛情有另一番憧憬
Cristina, on the other hand, expected something very different out of love.
她把痛苦視爲情到深處之必然 因此勉強接受
She reluctantly accepted suffering as an inevitable component of deep passion...
甘願賭上全部的感情
...and was resigned to putting her feelings at risk.
若你問她爲何對感情如此有把握 她自己也說不出個所以然
If you asked what she was gambling her emotions on to win, she would have been unable to say.
但她深知自己不想要什麼 就是維琪所崇尚的一切
She knew what she didn't want, however. And that was exactly what Vicky valued above all else.
你就是維琪 沒錯 我就是
You're Vicky. Yes, Vicky.
都長這麼高了
You're so grown up.
真是好久不見 見到你真太好了
It's been a while. It's great to see you.
歡迎來到巴塞羅那 克莉絲汀娜 我是茱蒂
Welcome to Barcelona. Cristina, I'm Judy.
這是你們的房♥間
This is your room.
你倆住一塊
I put you together.
茱蒂 非常感謝你讓我借宿
Judy, thank you so much for having me here.
那麼晚才告訴你 你完全不認識我卻肯讓我留下 你真是個大好人
It was so lastminute and you don't know me at all. To include me is so sweet of you.
這兒也該有點活潑的氣氛了
It's so nice to have a little action around here.
阿瑟去上大學之後 這裏太冷清
It's been so quiet since Arthur went off to college.
姑娘們安置妥當 茱蒂的丈夫馬克 從高爾夫球場回來後 大家在陽臺上喫午餐
After the girls unpacked and Judy's husband, Mark, got home from the golf course, lunch was served.
這房♥子真漂亮 我們越來越喜歡它了
We have a beautiful home. We've really come to love it.
他跟誰都玩得來 打成一片 就像這樣 "耶 "
He makes friends with anybody and speaks the language, so he was like, "Whee!"
你學得不錯嘛
You learned just fine.
你是做什麼的 克莉絲汀娜
What do you do, Cristina?
我目前正閒置呢
I am currently at liberty.
誰說的 她拍過電影呢
Come on. She made a film.
好刺♥激♥ 只有12分鐘而已
How exciting. It was 12 minutes.
是講什麼的
What was it about?
內容麼 是講爲何愛情如此難以定義
About? It was about why love is so hard to define.
要在12分鐘裏把握這麼大的話題 可相當不容易
That's a mighty big subject to handle in 12 minutes.
維琪 你的碩士是讀
Vicky, you're getting your master's in....
是研究加泰羅尼亞語的起源
Yeah, my master's in Catalan Identity.
你指望學這個來幹嘛
What do you plan on doing with that?
不清楚 教書 或者做做企劃吧
I don't know. Maybe teaching, maybe curating.
你不一定非得找工作
You don't have to do something.
她秋天就要結婚了 小夥挺不錯的 這些問題就全解決啦
She's marrying this wonderful man in the fall and all her conflicts will be resolved...
前提是得懷上他的孩子
...when he makes her pregnant.
看來茱蒂已經幫你打算好了
Now that Judy's decided your future....
敬你們在巴塞羅那的美好夏日 歡迎
To your summer in Barcelona. Welcome.
乾杯
Salud.
接下來的日子裏 維琪和克莉絲汀娜 沉浸在這城市的藝術寶藏之中
In the days that followed, Vicky and Cristina drank in the artistic treasures of the city.
她們尤其欣賞高迪和米羅的作品
They particularly enjoyed the works of Gaud and Mir.
有一回 馬克和茱蒂 邀請維琪和克莉絲汀娜一起乘船遊玩
Once, Mark and Judy invited Vicky and Cristina to go sailing with them on Mark's boat.
考慮到克莉絲汀娜也在 馬克和茱蒂叫上了 一位生意夥伴的兒子
With Cristina in mind, Mark and Judy asked along the son of one of his business partners...
一個體面的小夥子 馬克覺得克莉絲汀娜會喜歡的類型
...an eligible young man Mark thought she might like.
我的夢想是積攢足夠的財富 然後去個小島 天天玩潛水
My dream is to accumulate enough wealth, sail off to an island and spend my days snorkeling.
我就是個潛水狂
I'm actually a snorkeling nut.
你有潛水過麼
Have you ever snorkeled before?
很不湊巧 查爾斯和克莉絲汀娜不是天造之合
Unfortunately, Charles and Cristina were not a match made in heaven.
與此同時 維琪研究了 加泰羅尼亞生活的方方面面
Vicky, meanwhile, researched every aspect of Catalan life...
甚至還參觀了集市和當地餐館 深入鑽研加泰羅尼亞烹飪
...even getting a tour of the market and a local restaurant, to delve into Catalan cooking.
在夏季宜人的夜晚 姑娘們有時會去聽西班牙吉他音樂
On balmy summer nights, the girls would sometimes go hear Spanish guitar music...
每每都能讓維琪心馳神往
...which never failed to move Vicky in some magical way.
有一晚 馬克和茱蒂帶了她們 去參加朋友的畫廊開幕式
One evening, Mark and Judy took them to the opening of a friend's art gallery.
出席的還有許多當地藝術家和收藏家
Many local artists and a number of collectors attended.
喜歡這麼 喜歡 謝謝你帶我們來
Do you like them? I do. Thank you for taking us.
我們也是這的常客
We buy from this gallery.
馬克委託這位藝術家
Mark has commissioned this artist...
畫了很多畫 掛在他辦公室牆上
...to do a series of pictures for his office walls.
是那邊那位畫家麼
s that the artist over there?
穿紅衣服的
In the red?
不不 不是那位
No, no. That's not....
阿爾弗雷德就是 嗯
Alfred is, um....
穿亞麻外套的那位先生 就是他
He's the gentleman in the linen coat right there. That's him.
我也不知道那是誰
I don't know who that is.
馬克 那邊穿紅襯衫的先生是誰
Mark? Who is the gentleman in the red shirt over there?
哪位 穿紅襯衫的那位
Who? the gentleman in the red shirt
他是個畫家 記得嗎 迪耶哥跟我們說起過的
He's a painter. Remember? Diego told us about him.
他曾跟個漂亮女人有過一段 那女人有點神經
He had that fiery relationship with that beautiful woman who was nuts.
兩人打得不可開交 鬧着要離婚
The violent fighting and the messy divorce.
報紙上都登了
It was in all the newspapers.
天啊 他叫瓊·安東尼奧
Oh, my God. His name is Juan Antonio Gonzalo...
他鬧離婚的時候 妻子想殺了他 不然就是他想殺了她
...and he had this hot divorce and she tried to kill him. Or he tried to kill her.
在藝術界可是相當大件事
It was this really big thing in the art world.
我記不清細節了
I can't remember the details.
我們從不接觸放浪不羈的藝術家圈子 所以我也不清楚
We don't move in those bohemian circles, so I don't know.
維琪和克莉絲汀娜離開畫廊後 決定去喫晚餐
Vicky and Cristina left the art gallery and decided to go for dinner.
她們走過教堂 夏夜微風吹拂 歡樂的人羣
They strolled past the church in the wonderful summer night air, while people celebrated...
快到午夜的時候 終於找到一間小餐館
...finally winding up around midnight at a little restaurant.
不用擔心這些地方几點關門 這可真好
It's nice to be able to not have to worry about if some place is going to stay open.
是啊 不過我們得考慮考慮睡眠
Yeah, but we probably should be worrying about our dreams
你在看誰呢
Who are you looking at?
那不是我們剛在畫廊看到的畫家麼
Isn't that the painter we just saw at the gallery?
哦 是哦 他就是
Oh, yeah. He's the...
鬧離婚的那個畫家 馬克說的 我沒認真聽
...painter with the bad divorce. Mark told us. I was half listening.
他一直朝這裏看 八成是你挑起的吧
He keeps looking over here. Because you keep provoking contact.
我纔沒有故意挑起呢
I'm not provoking contact.
你整晚都在給他拋媚眼
You've been throwing him little looks all night.
我只是自己喝酒而已
I'm just drinking my wine
是啊 當然 你肯定耍了點詭計 因爲他這就要過來了
Yeah, of course you are. You must be doing something because he's coming over.
美國人
American?
我叫克莉絲汀娜 這位是我朋友維琪
I'm Cristina and this is my friend, Vicky
你的眼睛什麼顏色
What color are your eyes?
藍色
They're blue.
我想邀請你們二位與我同去奧維耶多
I would like to invite you both to come with me to Oviedo
去哪
To come where?
奧維耶多
To Oviedo.
這週末 一小時內動身
For the weekend. We leave in one hour.
奧維耶多在哪
Where is Oviedo?
坐飛機很快就到 得坐飛機
A very short flight. By plane?
奧維耶多有什麼
What's in Oviedo
有座雕塑 是我靈感的源泉
A sculpture that is very inspiring to me
那雕塑很美 你們肯定喜歡
A very beautiful sculpture. You'll love it.
你是要我們飛去奧維耶多再飛回來
You're asking us to fly to Oviedo and back?
不 我們共度週末 我可以帶你們到處轉轉
No, we'll spend the weekend. I'll show you around the city.
喫點好的 喝點好酒 再做做♥愛♥
We'll eat well, we'll drink good wine, we'll make love.
你是說 誰要做♥愛♥
Who exactly is going to make love?
如果順利的話 咱三個一起
Hopefully, the three of us.
額滴神啊 我來付賬
Oh, my God. I'll get your bill.
這傢伙一點彎子都不繞
This guy doesn't beat around the bush.
聽着 先生 下輩子再說吧
Look, senior, maybe in a different life.
幹嘛不呢 生活短暫啊
Why not? Life is short.
生活又枯燥 又充滿痛苦 趁這機會嚐點新鮮
Life is dull. Life is full of pain. This is a chance for something special.
得了 你到底是哪位
Right. Who exactly are you?
我叫瓊·安東尼奧 你叫
I am Juan Antonio. And you are...
維琪 你叫克莉絲汀娜 對吧
...Vicky, and you are Cristina. Right?
還是應該倒過來
Or is it the other way around?
倒過來也行 事實上這無關緊要
It could be the other way around...
電影精選列表