Oh, it's you. No!
哦,是你啊 不要啊!
Lovely cheese.
美味的奶酪…
I could just wash it...
我就是對它難以抗拒…
I was just coming, lad.
我就是…剛剛想要起牀啦
Pop away, Gromit
讓開啦,阿高
Howdy Ho.
你好嗎
Oh, no.
哇,不要啊
Excelent.
做得好啊
Fill her up, lad.
倒滿它啦,阿高
Lovely cup, Gromit, but slightly diesely aftertasted perhaps.
這個杯很Q啊,阿高 不過好像稍微有點柴油味
How's that breakfast coming up?
今日的早餐怎樣啊?
Well done, lad. Very well done.
非常好,烤得剛剛好啊
Thanks, dog.
謝謝了,狗仔
Oh. Oh, dear. Another baker.
哦,不是吧,是一個同行啊
Battered with his own rolling pin. Would you credit it?
報紙說他被自己的擀麪棍打扁喔 你說有沒有可能啊?
Still looking on the bright side, I suppose it means more business for us.
不過往好的一方面想一下,我覺得這樣意味着我們能接到更多工作啦
We're on the roll, lad.
我們正在走好運啊,阿高
Good days work, man. We're bang on...
今天手感不錯喔,我們全部命中…
...target.
…紅心啊
♪ I'm light as a feather. I'm a bake-o-lite girl. ♪
♪ 我身輕如燕,我是低烘培麪包女郎 ♪
Gromit, did you see who that was?
阿高,你看沒看見啊?記得她是誰嗎?
She's in trouble.
她有麻煩啊
Here, Gromit. Take the wheel.
來啦阿高,你控制方向盤
Don't affraid, madam.
小姐,不用怕!
Tea cakes left. The whole meal fruit on my knees.
在茶點的左邊拿兩個果仁麪包,扔到我的膝頭蓋這裏
I should have tried the granary roads.
我想我其實應該用全麥麪包…
Oh, egg.
喔,不是吧
Oh, dear. Are you allright, miss? Madam?
喔,真是驚險啊 你有沒有事啊,小姐?嗯,女士?
Oh, I do apologise.
啊,真是麻煩你了
It's an honor to be your help.
能夠幫得到你是我的榮幸
I must get that brake
我的剎車剛纔失靈了
We're so grateful, aren't we, Fluffles?
真是非常感激你啊,你說是不是啊,Fluffles?
Fnuffles. Oh, it was nothing.
Fnuffles 呵呵,舉手之勞
What a lovely little doggie.
你的小狗真是非常可愛啊
My name is Piella. Piella Bakewell.
我叫派娜 白派娜
I know who you are, miss.
我知道你是誰,小姐
♪ Light as a feather, you're the bake-o-lite girl. ♪
♪ 我身輕如燕,我是低烘培麪包女郎 ♪
Oh, that's me.
呵呵,是啊,廣♥告♥裏面那個就是我
I'm Wallace. I'm in bread myself.
我叫華♥萊♥士♥ 我是一個個體面包師♥傅♥
Oh, really?
噢,真的?
Are you still ballooning, Ms. B I do beg your pardon?
你那個氣球怎樣啦,白小姐? 真是不好意思我胖到像個氣球一樣了
Oh, no, no. I mean the bake-o-lite balloon.
啊,我不是這樣的意思啊 我是指你那個低烘培麪包的熱氣球啊
Do you still fly it? Oh, I see. No. Not any more.
你是不是還坐着個熱氣球做廣♥告♥啊? 哦,我明你的意思了 我現在已經不是空姐了
Well back to the grind. As it were.
嗯…就如小羅說的話:當作是一種磨練吧
Good bye, Ms. Bakewell.
那就先這樣啦,白小姐
Oh, I rather say au revoir.
呵呵,我比較喜歡講“再會”(au revoir 是法文再會的意思)
Oui, oui, madame, and bon apetit.
哦,是的是的,女士早晨(Oui,madame同bon apetit都是法文…)
Bye-ee.
拜拜~
The bake-o-lite girl. Oh, fancy that, Gromit.
低烘培麪包女郎啊 看看她多迷人啊,阿高
It's not every day you meet the girl of your dreams, is it?
真是發夢都沒想到我會遇到心目中的女神啊
Oh, well this isn't gonna put bread on the table, is it?
好啦,是時候把麪包擺上架賣♥♥了
Oh, hallo.
噢,你好啊
We were just passing by going for a walk...
我們剛剛散步路過這邊…
...and Fluffles insisted on dropping in hoping you would join us.
…Fluffles說堅持想你跟它一起喔
Please say yes. She'd be so disappointed, wouldn't you, Fluffy?
我知道你一定會答應我們的呵?如果不是的話,Fluffy會好失望的 是不是啊,Fluffy?
You, Fluffy.
給點反應啦,衰狗
Oh. Well if you insist. But I'm in my work things.
噢,你堅持要我去的話… 不過我還在做事,你等我先換件衣服
I like a man in uniform. Come on. Walkies.
穿着制♥服♥的男人才最帥 來啦,我們去散步吧
Manage without me, weren't you, lad?
阿高我走開一下,這裏你先照看着
Oh, crops.
噢,愛情面包在發酵
Mr. Wallace you are cheeky.
華♥萊♥士♥先生你的臉皮比你的麪包還厚
溫香洋溢
熱情如火
熱情如火
如膠如漆
Oh, made some change, doesn't it, my fudgecake?
哦~我改變了一下我的生活環境了,癡纏軟糕
Gromit's gonna love this.
阿高也會喜歡的
Well I thought you could do with a woman's touch around the house.
嗯,我覺得你整間房♥子的佈置都符合我的習慣啊
You naughty slobbery boys.
你這個壞男人
What do you think, Gromit?
阿高,覺得怎樣啊?
You wouldn't know it was our place, would you, lad?
新的裝飾佈置弄得你不認得家啦?
Fluffles, where are you?
Fluffles,你在哪裏啊?
Same time tomorrow, my apple strudle.
明天同樣時間見,我的蘋果餡餅
Love is a many splendered thing, Gromit. But doesn't love tie you out?
愛情真是人生靚麗的風景線啊,阿高 但愛會不會把我綁得太緊呢?
I'm cream crackered.
我現在的心就如奶油蘇打餅這麼容易碎啊
Oh, my egg. Piella's purse. I was returning for...
啊,派娜忘了拿她的錢包啊 等我拿回給她纔行…
Oh. Eh, Gromit?
嗯…阿高在哪?
Funny. I'm sure I heard something.
這麼有趣的 我明明是聽到些聲音的
Oh, there it is.
哈,不是吧
It must have been there all along.
我肯定是看完忘記蓋好它啦
Early night, Fluffles? Big day tomorrow.
今天早點休息啦,Fluffles 明天是大日子
Our final baker is nicely potted off.
我們的麪包師♥傅♥已經完全是甕中之鱉了
Good night, Fluffles. Sweet dreams.
晚安,Fluffly 做個好夢
Hello, stranger. Where have you been?
早晨啊衰狗,昨晚一整晚你跑哪去啦?
Hey, wait. Hold yoru horses.
嘿,等一下,不要搗亂啦
I've got something to tell you first, old pal.
我有些事情想跟同你說一下,老夥計
Haven't we, dearest?
是不是啊,親愛的?
Of course, my little cheesecake.
不就是咯,我的奶酪蛋糕
Wallace and I are engaded to be married.
華♥萊♥士♥和我在籌備着我們婚禮啦
Till death do us part.
我們的愛情會直到天荒地老
I think congratulations might be in order, lad.
我想你會祝福我們的吧,夥計?
Oh, I can see he dying to give me a great big kiss.
我知道它已經急不及待要親吻祝福我了
I know we're going to get on like a house on fire.
我們的愛會如熊熊烈火一發不可收拾
One big happy family.
我們將會有一個幸福美滿的家庭
Hello, my vanilla slice. Come in, my sponge cake.
好嗎,我可人的香草片? 進來啦,我的鬆軟蛋糕
What's going on? You have to forgive him.
搞什麼啊? 你隨他啦
He's been a bit security conscious of late.
其實沒什麼事的,它大姨媽到了搞得心煩氣躁而已
Well you can't be too careful these days, can you?
呵,那你這幾天肯定做好防漏安全措施了
Not with a serial killer on the news. Oh, yes.
都是因爲最近連環殺人案搞到滿城風雨啦 不就是咯
How about a nice pot of cock-a-leakie soup?
嗯,不如先喝一碗韭菜雞湯啦?
Oh, smashing. I've got just the bread to go with it.
呵呵,好極啊,我的麪包剛好用來一起喫
What the...? That dog!
搞什麼啊…?這衰狗!
Smells delicious. I do hope you like it, my shortcrust.
好香啊 希望合你口味啦,我的粒粒酥皮包
It's my own special recipe.
這湯我是用了一條特別配方炮製的
What the...? Hey!
搞什麼…?喂!
What do you playing at, lad? This is getting ridiculous.
你在這裏搞什麼啊,阿高?你是否覺得自己做得太過火啦?
Oh, Wallace. He just wants a bit of attentinon. That's all.
不要這樣啦,華♥萊♥士♥ 它都只是想你凡事多加留神而已
Now, my little poochy woochy, let auntie Piella sort you out.
來啦,你這個調皮的小狗,讓派娜阿姨調♥教♥你一下啦
He bit me!
它咬我啊!
I was just trying to help and he bit me, Wallace.
我只不過是想教育一下它,但是它居然咬我啊,華♥萊♥士♥
Gromit, how dare you bite my be? That's very impolite.
阿高,你居然膽敢咬你主人的女朋友?簡直是沒大沒小的!
Oh, don't be too hard on him, Wallace, please. Just a little punishment, that's all.
啊,華♥萊♥士♥,調♥教♥小狗不可以太嚴厲的 小小地懲罰一下它不就行了
I'm surprised at you, Gromit. I really am.
我真是很驚訝你居然會做出些這樣的事情啊,阿高
Wallace, my sugar, done playing. Have you got a mow?
親愛的華♥萊♥士♥,弄好沒有啊?過來幫一下我啦
I'm on my way, my cupcake.
我來啦,我的豬豬
You'll not leave this kitchen til you've done every last one.
衰狗你不把東西都洗完,你不用指望離開廚房♥啊!
I don't know. Taking a bite out of my lovely fiancee.
居然咬我未婚妻一口喔,真是沒想過你會這樣的
I'm such a silly sausage. It just sort of fell of my foot.
我真是傻豬豬了,我都不知道爲什麼鞋子會丟到那邊去的
Stay well back, my precious. Leave it to me.
退後一點讓我來啦,寶貝
Oh, you're so brave, Wallace, my minced pie.
哦,華♥萊♥士♥你真是英偉哦,我的肉醬餅
Got it.
哈,拿到啦
Are you all right, my flower?
你怎樣啦,我的嬌花?
Oh, flour.
哦,是麪粉姐
Get it? Flour?
呵呵,不用抹SK-2啦
Get your hands of me.
縮開你的骯髒手啊!
I hate flour, I hate bread and I hate bakers,
我不喜歡麪粉,我不喜歡麪包,而最讓我討厭的就是你們這些整天跟麪粉麪包打交道的麪包師♥傅♥!
water and complete fruitcake.
那些酸鹼稀釋粉漿跟果仁麪包的味道簡直令我作嘔!
That's a bit steamed, isn't it, my sweet?
Honey你是不是喝多了啊,這麼大火氣?
Fluffles, I want a word with you. Back home.
Fluffles,跟我回去
Thanks, old pal.
謝謝啦,夥計
I just don't get it.
我真是不明白女人是什麼構造的
One minute they love bakers and next minute they hate them.
上一秒她們愛你就好像塊香口膠怎麼弄也甩不掉,下一秒她們就對你冷冰冰的像超♥市♥裏的冰鮮雞
電影精選列表