戰爭
War.
在每個年齡 都是人性的一部分
It's been a pan' of humanity in every age.
我們爲權力而戰
We fight for power,
爲財富而戰
for riches,
爲自♥由♥而戰
for rights or for freedom.
似乎總有值得去戰的事物
There always seems to be something to fight for.
然而每次戰爭中都有一個事實
But one thing has remained true of every war
戰場後 總有人出謀劃策
Behind the field of battle, someone has developed a strategy.
這就是我丈夫在軍隊裏的職責
This was pan' of my husband's role in the army.
他會觀察敵人的動向
He would look at what the enemy was doing,
然後整合資源
then begin putting together the resources
做出作戰計劃
and a plan to fight against them.
他是整個過程中的關鍵一環
He was a crucial pan' of this process
直到他死於心臟病
until a heart attack claimed his life.
我和我的兒子那段時間都很不好過
That was a hard time for me and our son.
威廉姆斯
也提醒了我 死亡也是生命的一部分
I was reminded that death is a part of life,
我們不能把生命當做理所當然的
and that the life we're given should never be taken for granted.
里奧已經去世40年了
It's been 40 years since Leo passed,
而我依然堅持着當年學到的觀念
but I still hold on to the many lessons I learned from that time.
我發現 如今我們參與的許多戰爭 都讓我大爲喫驚
I find myself amazed that of the many battles we engage in today,
戰爭可能是爲錢 權 或是人心
be it money, control or matters of the heart,
我們很多人都不知道如何正確地作戰
very few of us know how to fight the right way,
也不能理解我們的對手到底是誰
or understand who we're really fighting against.
要贏
To win any battle,
就要有正確的策略和資源
you've got to have the right strategy and resources,
因爲勝利不會憑空而來
because victories don't come by accident.
媽媽 我得掛了
Hey, Mom, I gotta go. Yeah.
好的 再見
All right, okay. Bye.
傑森 大衛 別玩球了 幫我搬這些箱子
Jason and David, get rid of the ball and help me with these boxes!
哦
Oh!
真不好意思 你一定是伊麗莎白喬丹吧
Oh! I am so sorry. You must be Elizabeth Jordan.
是我 你是梅麗薩嗎 對的
I am. And you're Melissa? Yes.
不好意思 我們纔剛剛開始收拾
I'm sorry. We just started packing.
沒關係 要我幫忙嗎
Oh, no problem. Can I help you with that?
親愛的 我兩點前得到諾克斯維爾
Honey. Honey, I gotta be in Knoxville at 2:00.
不過壁櫥我已經收拾好了 東西都放到冰箱裏了
Uh, but I finished the closet. That was in the refrigerator.
你是房♥產中介 你是軟件銷♥售♥代表
Real estate agent. Software rep.
你怎麼知道
How did you know that?
你手上的文件夾上面寫着呢
It's on that folder you're holding in your hand.
我也希望我能呆在這 不過不好意思我確實得走了
I would love to stay. I'm very sorry I have to leave.
房♥子的事就問我妻子吧 她都知道
My wife can answer everything about the house.
我們覺得房♥子已經一團糟了
We realize it's a disaster
我倆也同意是因爲孩子的緣故
and we've agreed to blame it on the kids.
回頭打給你 愛你
So, I'll call you later. Love you!
我能理解你 我的丈夫也是這樣 他是藥廠業務
I understand. My husband does the same thing. Pharmaceuticals.
他跑來跑去的 沒有厭煩過嗎
Oh. Does he ever get tired of the travel?
不 我沒有
No, I do not.
我很喜歡開車四處跑
I enjoy the drive.
能和你合作我們很開心 託尼
Well, we're excited to do business with you, Tony.
嘿 代我向科爾曼問好 沒問題
Hey, tell Coleman I said hello. I'll do it.
謝謝你的新硬碟
And, uh, thanks for the new driver.
希望你玩得開心
Hey, you enjoy it, okay?
我會的 好的
I will. All right.
很高興見到你
Good to see you.
先生 我們保持聯♥系♥
Gentlemen, we'll be in touch.
交易成功了吧
I see you made the sale.
當然 真不錯啊
Of course. I'm impressed.
大多數人都夾着尾巴跑路了
Most guys run out with their tail between their legs.
我叫託尼喬丹
I'm Tony Jordan.
維羅妮卡德瑞克 巴恩斯先生是我上司
Veronica Drake. I work for Mr. Barnes.
關於採購 我是你的聯♥系♥人
I'll be your contact for the purchase.
好的 維羅妮卡德瑞克
Okay. Well, Veronica Drake,
等我兩週後回來的時候 我們會再見的
I guess I'll be seeing you again when I return in two weeks.
很期待我們能再見
I look forward to it.
媽媽
Mom?
我在這呢 丹妮爾
I'm in here, Danielle.
這是我最近的一份成績單
Here's my last report card.
有一科只有六十分
I still got one C.
寶貝 你其他都是八十分
Oh, baby. You have an A in everything else.
數學得個六十分沒什麼的
One C in math is not that bad.
起碼現在放暑假了 對吧
At least you get a break for the summer, right?
這味道是你的腳臭
Is that your feet?
抱歉 寶貝 我的爽足粉用完了
I'm sorry, baby, I ran out of foot powder.
好臭啊
That smells terrible!
我知道 丹妮爾 我只是要脫掉鞋子一下
I know, Danielle. I just needed to take my shoes off for a minute.
真是太臭了
That's, like, awful.
那你就別坐在這看着呀
Well, don't just sit there looking at them.
幫幫忙 給我按♥摩♥一下怎麼樣
Why don't you give me a hand and rub them right there?
纔不要
Ew. No way.
寶貝 去擺好桌子喫飯吧
Girl, go set the table for dinner.
爸爸回家後 給他看看你的成績單 好嗎
When your daddy gets home, you can show him your report card. Okay?
好的 媽媽 好
Yes, ma'am. All right.
我聽到他開車回來的聲音了
I just heard him pull in, Danielle.
我得了六十分 他會生氣嗎
Will he be mad about my C?
我已經說過了 寶貝 六十分沒那麼差 沒關係的
I already told you, baby, a C is not that bad. It's okay.
嗨 爸爸
Hey, Daddy.
嘿 丹妮爾
Hey, Danielle.
我的成績單出來了 都是八十分 只有一個六十分
I got my last report card. I made all A's except for one C.
我剛剛纔知道 你把5000美元
So, I just got a notification that you moved $5,000
從我們的存款裏移到你的支票戶頭了
from our savings into your checking account.
最好不是又要去幫你的姐姐
That better not be so you can prop up your sister again.
你上個月給自己家匯了那麼多錢
You just gave that much money to your family last month.
跟你♥爸♥媽相比 我姐姐更需要這筆錢
And my sister needs it more than your parents do.
我父母都老了 好嗎
My parents are elderly. Okay?
你姐姐嫁給一個好喫懶做的人
Your sister married a bum,
我纔不要把錢給一個懶得工作的人
and I'm not supporting someone who's too lazy to work.
達倫不是好喫懶做的人
Darren is not a bum.
他只是找工作比較困難 利茲 他就是好喫懶做的人
He's just having a hard time finding a job. Liz, he is a bum.
聽着 我都不知道他什麼時候有過工作
Look, I can't even remember the last time he had a job.
能過會再談這個嗎
Can we talk about this later?
不 我們現在就談
No, we'll talk about it now.
你把自己掙的給他們 我沒意見
Because if you want to give them what you make, that's fine.
但不許動我的錢 你的錢
But you're not giving them my money. Your money?
如果我沒記錯的話 那個賬戶是我們共同擁有的
The last time I checked, we both put money into that account.
如果我沒記錯的話 我賺的錢是你的四倍
And the last time I checked, I make four times what you do.
所以沒問過我的話 你一分錢也不許動
So you don't move a cent out of that account without asking me first.
我們喫晚飯行不行
Can we please just eat dinner?
我管你呢
You know what? Go ahead.
我要去健身房♥
I'm going to the gym.
喔
Oh!
贏了
Ballgame!
太棒了 哥們太棒了
Whoo-hoo! That was sick, man! That was sick.
沒事吧 哥們 沒事啊 怎麼了
You all right, dog? Yeah. Why?
感覺你今晚打得有點過火啊
You look like you're playing a little mad tonight.
所以呢不就是我打得更好了嘛
So? You know that means I play better.
更好就是指單打獨鬥
Better means ball hog?
哥們 你根本都不給我傳球 給一隻貓洗禮都比這簡單
Dude, I can't get a pass from you. It'd be easier to baptize a cat.
我只是想發泄一下 可以嗎
I just needed to blow off a little steam. Okay?
希望你發泄完了 我得走了
Well, I hope you're done. I gotta go.
嘿 你會去教堂的吧 會的吧
Yo, yo, yo, you're coming to church, right? Maybe.
或許就是不去了
Maybe means no.
託尼 哥們 再來個空翻吧
Hey, Tony, man. You gotta hit me one.
別了 我得走了
Come on, man. I gotta go.
哥們 我都和大夥說過了 就一個
Dude, I just told all these guys. Just one.
看好了
Watch this.
就說吧
Told you!
上帝的恩惠不能被購買♥♥ 交易或操控
The favor of God can't be bought, traded or manipulated.
大家仍會來教會
Because people still come to church
就算他們的心和上帝相隔甚遠
with their hearts totally distant from the Lord.
但他們以爲 自己盛裝打扮