大家好 艾德·拉姆齊從得洛斯發回報道
Hi. Ed Ramsey from Delos.
如果有人不知道得洛斯是什麼
If there's anyone who doesn't know what Delos is,
正如我們一直說的
well, as we've always said...
得洛斯是未來的樂園 今天就可以享受
...Delos is the vacation of the future, today.
在得洛斯 你可以享受到任何你想要的假期
At Delos you get your choice of the vacation you want.
有中世紀世界 羅馬世界
There's Medieval World, Roman World and,
當然了 還有西部世界
of course, Westworld.
我們來採訪一下去過的人
Let's talk to some people who've been there.
打擾一下 先生 你叫什麼名字
Pardon me, sir. What is your name?
加德納·路易斯 剛從西部世界回來
Gardner Lewis. Just got back from Westworld.
你覺得怎麼樣 路易斯先生
Tell us how you liked it, Mr. Lewis.
小時候玩牛仔和印第安人遊戲的時候
When you played cowboys and Indians as a kid,
我們會用手比槍假裝開槍
you'd point your fingers and you go "Bang, bang"
其他的孩子就假裝死亡倒地
and the other kid would lie down and play dead.
西部世界也是一樣 只不過在那裏這些都是真實的
Well, Westworld is the same thing, only... only it's for real!
我射殺了六個人 不過他們不是真人
I shot six people! Well, they weren't real people!
李維斯先生的意思是 他殺了六個機器人
What Mr. Lewis means is he shot six robots...
他們被設計成跟真人一樣會看 會動 會說話
...scientifically programmed to look, act, talk
甚至還會流血
and even bleed just like humans do.
是不是這樣
Isn't that right?
他們可能是機器人
Well, they may have been robots.
我是說 我覺得他們是機器人
I mean, I think they were robots.
我是說 我知道他們就是機器人
I mean, I know they were robots!
是的 西部世界的機器人隨時爲您效勞
Yes, the robots of Westworld are there to serve you..
將爲您奉上無與倫比的度假體驗
and to give you the most unique vacation experience of your life.
謝謝你 先生
Thank you, sir.
你呢 女士
And you, madam?
你好
Hello.
你叫什麼名字
What is your name?
我叫珍妮特·萊恩 我剛從羅馬世界回來
My name is Janet Lane, and I was in Roman World.
你覺得羅馬世界
What is the one thing
令你印象最深刻的是什麼
that stands out in your mind about Roman World?
我覺得是
Oh, well, I think it would be...
那裏的男人
...the men!
感覺太美妙了
I just feel marvelous!
那裏真是一個熱情洋溢的地方
I mean......it's just a warm, glowing place to be!
非常感謝
Thank you very much.
太感謝你了
Oh, thank you very much!
再見
Goodbye.
再見
Goodbye.
你呢 先生
And you, sir?
什麼
Yeah?
你叫什麼名字 先生
What is your name, sir?
我叫泰德·曼恩 來自聖路易斯的股票經紀人
Oh, I'm Ted Mann. I'm a stockbroker from St. Louis.
你去的是什麼世界 先生
And, which world did you just come from, sir?
說出來你可能不信
Oh, you're not going to believe this!
我在西部世界當了兩週的治安官
I've just been the sheriff of Westworld for the last two weeks!
你感覺真實嗎 先生
Did it seem real to you, sir?
這是我做過最真實的事情 真的
It's the realest thing I've ever done! I mean that!
非常感謝
Thank you very much.
不用
Yeah.
你呢 先生
And you, sir?
我叫亞瑟·凱恩 我剛去過城♥堡♥
My name's Arthur Caine. I've been in the castle.
經歷了幾場劍術格鬥和執矛格鬥
I've had a couple of sword fights and three jousts.
而且我還...
And I...
我還娶了一位美麗的公主
I married a beautiful princess.
這是不是你一直夢想的事 先生
Is that something you've always dreamed of doing, sir?
此生最大的夢想
All my life!
以上是剛從得洛斯回來的人
There were some of the comments of people
對此地的評價
who've just returned from Delos.
趕快安排一下
Why don't you arrange...
來搭乘我們的氣墊飛船前往中世紀世界
...to take our Hovercraft to Medieval World,
羅馬世界 還有西部世界
Roman World and Westworld?
一天一千你們覺得值得嗎
Was it worth $1,000 a day?
值得
Yes!
今天就聯♥系♥我們 或諮♥詢♥您的旅行社
Contact us today, or see your travel agent.
完美假期等着你
Boy, have we got a vacation for you!
得洛斯
未來的樂園
今天就能享受
505. 345. 675. Delta 9.
505. 345. 675. Delta 9.
y軸κ指數505至899
Read you as Kappa 505-899 on a y-axis
西部世界
γ指數505至786 請確認
confirm a reading of Gamma 505-786. See if you have all that.
κ指數505至899
Kappa 505-899...
得洛斯控制檯呼叫三站臺
This is Delos Control to Station 3.
在航線79 195上可以安全飛行
You are cleared on Vector 79, on 195...
預計四分半鐘後進入校驗區
We anticipate scanning in about four and a half minutes.
我一點也不擔心 我只是
I'm not worried at all. I'm just...
只是有點好奇
I'm just curious.
它們有多重
How much do they weigh?
三到四磅吧
Three or four pounds.
那很重啊
That heavy.
後座力大嗎
Do they have much of a kick?
點45口徑的柯爾特嗎
A Colt.45?
我以前從沒開過槍
Well, I never fired one before.
那像那種你們用的槍法呢
What about that thing where you go like this over the gun?
-單動左輪速射 -對
- Fanning? - Yeah.
-怎麼了 -會很難嗎
- What about it? - Is that hard to do?
那...
Now...
槍套上有可以綁在腿上的繩子嗎
When they give you the gun belt, does it have those strings to tie around your leg?
如果你想要的話就有
If that's the kind you want.
我就是想要這種
That's the kind I want.
我覺得這可以更快拔槍
I think it's probably better for quick draws, you know.
每個人情況不同
It all depends.
你上次用的是什麼槍套
What kind of gun belt did you have the last time?
我用的是不帶繩子的
I had the one without the strings.
那你能迅速拔槍嗎
And you could draw fast?
也許有沒有繩子的確什麼關係
Then maybe it doesn't matter after all.
他們給你的是真槍嗎
The guns they give you are real guns?
真槍
Real guns.
那太棒了
That's incredible.
轉向197方向
Give us a shift to 197...
在43號♥口降落
...and take it down to Port 43.
減速度22
We have negative acceleration at 22.
儘量保持乘客的舒適度
So long as you maintain passenger comfort.
根據飛行日誌041 序列已傳輸
Sequencing was transferred according to the log at 041.
即將開始介紹樂園的基本情況
The orientation on the resort will now begin.
請帶上耳機
Please put on your earphones.
你不想聽嗎
Don't you want to listen?
我上次聽過了
I heard it the last time.
由三個不同的樂園組成
...consists of three separate resort areas,
每一個都有其獨特之處
each with its own special appeal.
無論你選擇哪個樂園
Whichever resort you have chosen...
你都將獲得精彩絕倫 物超所值的體驗
we are sure you will have a fascinating and rewarding stay here.
西部世界是19世紀80年代
Western World is a complete re-creation
美國西部邊境的完美重現
of the American frontier of 1880.
這裏能夠使您
Here it is possible to relive
充分體驗一把緊張而刺♥激♥的開拓者生活
the excitement and stresses of pioneer life to the fullest.
西部世界是一個無法無天的
Western World is a life of lawless violence,
滿是槍♥支♥和暴♥力♥的社會
a society of guns and action.
這是是中世紀世界
This is Medieval World,
那裏重塑了13世紀時期的歐洲
where we have reconstructed 13th-century Europe.
一個充滿騎士精神和戰鬥 浪漫與刺♥激♥的世界
A world of chivalry and combat, romance and excitement.
我們的工程師
Our teams of engineers
不放過任何微小的細節
have spared no expense in this re-creation...
斥巨資重構了這個世界
...precise to the smallest detail.
接着是羅馬世界
Then we have Roman World:
在愉悅又頹廢的龐貝城中
A lusty treat for the senses
享受一次感官的慾望之旅
in the setting of delightful, decadent Pompeii.
在這裏 遊客將體驗
Here the traveler experiences the sensual,
羅馬帝國巔峯時期寬鬆的道德底限
relaxed morality that existed at the peak...