- 嗯! - 嘿
- Mmm! - Hey.
嘿,爲什麼我們以前從沒在一起?
Hey, how come we never got together before?
因爲我一直有男朋友
Well, because I always had a boyfriend.
現在還有嗎?
You still got one?
如果我在舞會上甩了你,你還會是我男朋友嗎?
Would you still be my boyfriend if I ditched you at the prom?
不可能的事
Never happen.
- 當心點,公主殿下 - 讓我來開
- Watch it, your highness. - Let me drive.
- 我來開 - 不,這可不…
- I wanna drive. - No, I don't think...
讓我開,我給你的手找了個更好的地方
Let me drive. I got a better place for your hand.
噢!耶!
Oh, yeah.
♪ You might think I'm crazy ♪
用鼻子吸氣
Inhale through your nose.
用嘴呼氣
Exhale through your mouth.
向右轉動方向盤
Turn the wheel to the right.
用鼻子吸氣
Inhale through your nose.
呼氣,向左轉動方向盤
Exhale, turn the wheel to the left.
用鼻子吸氣
Inhale through your nose.
向右轉動方向盤
Turn the wheel to the right.
非常好,好的,準備好了嗎?
Oh, very good. Okay, ready?
哦,艾瑪的頭球
Oh, Irma hit it with her head!
來擊下掌,幹得漂亮
Gimme five on that. Right here. Good job.
今天想系什麼顏色的緞帶?藍色還是桃色?
what color ribbon would you like today: Blue or peach?
- 你明白了? - 好的
- You got it? - All right.
這很容易
Easy does it.
我想洗澡
I wanna have my bath now.
你已經洗過了,狄婭娜
You already had your bath, Diane.
- 中風嗎? - 他們是這麼說的
- Stroke, huh? - That's what they told me.
- 謝謝 - 不客氣
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
我想現在可以鬆開他了
I think we can remove his restraints now.
他是該象其他犯人一樣對待
I know he deserves the same care as anyone else,
但我們確實無法適應政♥府♥的做法
but we're really not set up to accommodate the state's overflow.
嘿,我已經鬆開了
Hey, I just move 'em.
卡蘿
Carol!
籤個字吧
Just, uh, sign here.
你能送曼寧先生去一一四號♥房♥嗎?
Would you please take Mr. Manning to 1♥1♥4♥?
能跟上手勢嗎?
Can you follow this?
能捏緊嗎?
How about a little squeeze?
他們幹嘛那樣銬着你?
Man, why'd they have you chained up like that?
- 他是個重罪犯 - 噓!
- He's a felon. - Shh!
女士們,你們該瞭解些更好的事,去吧
Ladies, you should know better than that. Go on.
以後有的是時間來拜訪
There's plenty of time to visit later.
去吧
Go.
在這沒有太多私人空間
Not a lot of privacy around here,
但考慮到你的來路
but considering where you've been,
多一點女性關注也許是好事
a little female attention might be nice.
好吧,來點音樂怎麼樣?
Right. How 'bout a little music?
有搖滾,也有爵士
We got rock 'n' roll. We got jazz.
還有鄉村音樂,我們有很多鄉村音樂
We got country. We got lots of country here.
工作怎麼樣?
How was work?
還行
Okay.
來了個新病人
Got a new guy in.
- 猜猜是什麼人? - 什麼人?
- Guess what he was? - What?
銀行大盜
A bank robber.
而且是高手,他們花了三十年才抓到他
Pretty good one too. Took them 30 years to catch him.
- 要歸功於一次停電 - 他爲什麼失去知覺?
- The only reason they did was a blackout. - Why'd he black out?
不是他失去知覺
He didn't black out.
[停電和失去知覺爲同一詞]
是丹佛全城停電
Denver did. The whole city.
應急發電機壞了
The emergency generator kicked in.
金庫關閉,第二天他們打開金庫時…
The vault shuts, and the next day when they open the vault...
鑰匙在車上嗎?
Are the keys in the car?
- 是的 - 好的,明天見
- Yeah. - Okay. See you in the morning.
他們在金庫裏發現了他
They found him in the vault.
天亮了
Rise and shine.
太平洋西北地區的又一個好日子
It's another beautiful day in the Pacific Northwest,
我們俄州地區預計該是晴天
and our Oregon forecast promises sunshine.
親愛的?
Honey?
謝謝
Thank you.
卡蘿
Carol.
怎麼樣?你和我?
How 'bout it? You and me?
要是我丈夫還活着的話,哈
If my husband were alive, hah!
看起來很不錯
This looks pretty good.
你是在回憶往事
Are you in there remembering it all,
還是一切都無從記起了?
or did everything just get erased?
他有什麼問題?
What's his problem?
中風,你的理由呢?
He had a stroke. What's your excuse?
噢!
Uh-oh.
你在生我氣?
Are you mad at me?
你真的對我生氣了?
You're really gonna be mad at me?
你說好要開車送我的
You said you were gonna drive me to work.
見鬼,看看你
Damn. Look at you.
你那麼美,知道你有多美嗎?
You are so beautiful. You know how beautiful you are?
我生氣時你總這麼說
You always say that to me when I'm mad at you.
一針見血
Beats fightin'.
那麼,你去哪了?
So? Where were you?
是工作上的事
Um... It was a work thing.
- 是嗎? - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
同老闆喝酒,這差使不容易
Drinking with the boss, that's hard work.
不過…
But...
你面前是個主管了
You're lookin' at a supervisor.
- 真的? - 嗯
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
- 日班? - 我哪知道你會有這要求?
- Day shift? - How did I know you were gonna ask that?
但加了八十塊,全額退休金…
But it is 80 bucks raise...
福利,合計有九百
and a full pension, benefits, the whole nine yards.
- 退休金 - 這樣等你老了就不用喫貓糧
- Pension. - So you don't have to eat cat food when you get old.
或者象這傢伙一樣可憐
Or wind up like this poor slob.
可悲的是,他也許有地方可以拿錢
The sad thing is, he probably has loads of money somewhere.
他就是我說的那個銀行大盜
He's the guy I told you about, the bank robber.
我會盡快爭取上日班,好嗎?
Hey, I'll get on the day shift soon, okay?
能讓我見到你當然好了
That would be nice. I could see you once in a while.
恭喜你,很高興你能升職
Congratulations. I'm happy about the promotion.
♪ You might think it's hysterical ♪
♪ I know when you're weak ♪
♪ You think you're in the movies ♪
- 那麼? - 在這不行
- Now? - You can't do this here!
♪ But I think that you're wild ♪
♪ When you flash that fragile smile ♪
♪ You might think it's foolish ♪
♪ What you put me through ♪
- ♪ You might think ♪ - ♪ You might think I'm crazy ♪
- ♪ All I want ♪ - ♪ All I want is you ♪
♪ And it was hard ♪
♪ So hard to take ♪
♪ There's no escape ♪
♪ Without a scrape ♪
♪ But you kept it goin' till the sun fell down ♪
♪ You kept it goin'♪
♪ The seasons will fade but one thing rem... ♪
她不能對我們這麼亂來
She can't just go changing the rules on us like that.
惹急了我會去協會告她
And I'll go to the union if I have to. She knows I will.
幫我扶她起來
Help me lift her up.
好了,站起來
Okay, up you go.
哦!
Ohh!
- 沒人能假裝中風 - 他能
- No way can you fake a stroke. - He could.
知道他幹過什麼嗎?
Do you know what he did?
他出♥售♥安全系統給銀行
He started a company that sold security systems to banks.
- 然後呢? - 然後盜竊銀行
- Yeah, so? - And then he robbed the banks.
我見過他,但這些油菜捲心菜比他做過什麼更要緊
I saw him. You know, this cole slaw's got more going on than he does.
也許你該培養點業餘愛好
Maybe you need a hobby or something.
草莓,香蕉和蘋果會浮上來
Well, your strawberries, bananas and apples float,
李子和桃子會沉下去
and your prunes and peaches sink.
你只要區分是浮是沉
You just have to tell the floaters from the sinkers.
有點象男人
Kinda like men.
我懂了,懂了
I got it, I got it. Okay.
我相信獄醫對你做過徹底檢查
I'll bet those prison doctors gave you a real going-over.
用針扎你
Sticking you with pins.
用錘子敲你
Whacking you with hammers.
有沒有弄疼你?
Did they hurt you?
顯然他們採用了錯誤的方案
Obviously, they took the wrong approach.