引自易卜生《建築大♥師♥》
索爾尼斯 好笑的是 我變得很爲年輕人煩心
希爾德 什麼年輕人
索爾尼斯 是啊 他們太令我煩心
所以我才把門關上 把自己鎖了起來
索爾尼斯
因爲我害怕他們會過來敲門 然後闖進來
希爾德 我覺得你應該把門打開 讓他們進來
索爾尼斯 打開門吧
希爾德 是 這樣他們就能平靜地進來 對你比較好...
索爾尼斯 把門打開
把門打開
年輕時候
三隻小豬用樹枝搭了座房♥子
There were three little pigs and they made a house out of twigs
然後狼來了
and the wolf came...
狼把房♥子吹倒了
He blows it down?
嗯 但這之間發生了什麼
Yeah. But, what happens in the middle?
我一直覺得是"一隻小豬去市場"
I keep wanting to do this little piggy went to market
但那是數手指的故事
but that's with the toes.
狼就一直要吹倒房♥子
And the wolf keeps blowing the house in.
小豬就一直搭各種房♥子
And the pigs keep making different houses.
然後 不 不
And... No, no, no.
這他媽的該怎麼辦 我不知道
What the fuck do we do? I don't know.
誰準備好要喫飯了
Okay, who's ready to eat?
誰準備好要喫飯了
Oh, who's ready to eat?
啊 我好喜歡她伸懶腰的樣子 就跟我們一樣
Ah! I love how she stretches, it's just like we do.
真有趣
It's so funny.
我以前都沒發現伸懶腰也是遺傳的
It never occurred to me that stretching is innate.
想看看嗎 嗯
You want to see it? Yeah.
好吧 感染了細菌[金黃色葡萄球菌] 但不是有害的那種
Okay, it got infected with staph, but it's not the bad staph.
那是什麼猜猜看
What is it? Guess.
你可以靠近點 不是那種有害的細菌
You can come closer, it's not bad staph.
我還是不想讓寶寶碰到
I still don't want the baby touching it.
我看不出來
I can't tell.
是薇洛的聲像圖
It's Willow's sonogram.
噢 是啊
Oh, yeah.
我爲瑪麗娜紋的 我太爲她驕傲了
I did it for Marina. I was just so fucking proud of her.
爲什麼要爲我紋身 我還是不懂
Why it's for me, I still don't understand.
你們知道嗎 她甚至都沒用硬膜外麻醉
You know, she didn't even get the epidural.
我♥操♥
Oh, it's a motherfucker.
下身他媽的痛死啊
It's a ring of fucking fire,
但它是我人生中最美妙的經歷
but it was the most beautiful experience of my life.
我馬上就感覺沉溺愛河了
I fell in love immediately.
一種以前從未感受過的愛
A love I've never felt.
別理解錯了 瑪麗娜
Don't take that the wrong way, Marina.
不 我很明白你的意思
No, I know exactly what you mean.
很純潔的 噢
It's pure. Aw.
你們也應該生一個 是啊
Oh, you guys should do it! Yeah.
你們會是很好的父母
You would make such good parents.
對不起 我知道你 沒關係
I'm sorry. I know you... No, it's fine.
我們 你也知道
We, uh, you know, we...
它真的改變了一切
It's just such a game changer!
我看見她的時候 心想"我認識你"
When I saw her, I thought, "I know you."
是真的 我馬上就認出她來了 因爲還懷着她的時候
It's true, I recognized her immediately. Because I'd read to her
我就會給她讀書 她馬上就認出了我的聲音
in the womb, she knew my voice immediately.
就好像在那一刻 一切都不一樣了
It's like in one moment everything is different.
就好像 以前發生的一切...這是天賜的
It's like all the stuff before... It's a gift.
我們開始認識到 我們都只是動物
We're figuring it out... We're just animals.
但現在開始 纔是真正的人生
But now, okay, real life. You know?
"金髮姑娘和三隻熊"的故事我也不記得了
I can't remember Goldilocks either anymore.
粥那段我記得 但故事怎樣忘了
The porridge part, but not what happens.
她被熊喫掉了 對嗎 是嗎
She gets eaten, right? Does she?
好像是有個爐竈太熱了
There's like an oven that's too hot.
你不想要孩子的 對吧
You don't want kids, right?
因爲我不想
Because I don't.
對不起 說這話我好有負罪感
I'm sorry, I feel so guilty for saying that.
我曾想過要孩子
I mean, I did.
如果我們能以非常性感的方式
If we'd had the magic sexy version
突然有一天就有了孩子
and one day suddenly had a baby.
但所有這些服藥 打♥針♥ 流產
But all those drugs and shots and miscarriages.
我不想再做了 反正都沒有用
I don't want to do it again and it not to work.
我知道 我喜歡我們現在這樣的生活
I know. And I like our life as it is.
是啊 如果我們想明天就飛去巴黎
Yeah. I mean, if we wanted to take off
我們可以走就是了
to Paris tomorrow, we could.
我覺得這麼短時間內想找到
Yeah, I mean, I think we might have a hard time
合適價錢的機票還挺難的 不過 當然沒錯了
finding an affordable fare on such short notice, but, yeah.
不 我知道 而且我也沒法停下手頭工作
No, I know and I couldn't leave work.
如果要去 我們至少要提前一個月計劃
If we're going to do it, we should plan it at least a month in advance.
提前一個月也是我們自發的意願
A month is still in the realm of spontaneity.
不 我明白
No, I know.
我是說 我們去羅馬的時候 什麼時候來着
I mean, the time we spent in Rome, what was that?
2006年
2006.
不是06年吧 就是
It wasn't 2006. Yeah, it was.
因爲我當時在跟爸一起拍他的舞蹈的電影
Because I was working with my dad on his dance film.
去羅馬已經是8年前的事情了
Rome was eight years ago already?
該死 是啊
Shit. Yeah.
我最近還翻了照片看
I looked at the pictures recently.
我們是兩個
We were two younger people
站在特雷維噴泉前的年輕人
standing at the Trevi Fountain.
我們看着還是一樣 看着更年輕
We look similar. We look younger.
去年夏天我試圖拉着你一起去墨西哥
I tried to get you to go to Mexico last summer.
當時我需要把紀錄片拍完
I needed to finish my documentary.
但你終究是沒拍完
But you didn't finish it.
或許重點是 我們有這種自♥由♥
Well, maybe the point is we have the freedom.
而我們拿這自♥由♥怎麼辦並不重要
What we do with it isn't that important.
瑪麗娜說他們已經有將近一年沒有做♥愛♥了
Marina said they haven't had sex in nearly a year.
弗萊徹覺得懷孕還做♥愛♥太奇怪了
Fletcher was too weirded out by the pregnancy.
老天
God.
外賣♥♥嗎
Delivery?
那是什麼燈泡 75瓦的
What is that, a 75-watt?
看不見 太亮了
I can't see, it's too bright.
瓦數太高了
It's too high a wattage.
我明天再換
I'll change it tomorrow.
1987年有這樣一個調查
There was a poll conducted in 1987
給人們看了一系列表達
in which people were given a series of phrases
問他們哪個說法是美國憲法裏的
and asked which ones could be found in the U.S. Constitution.
其中一個獲得最多人投票的說法是
One of the phrases that got the highest percentage of votes was,
"各盡所能"
"From each according to his ability,
"各取所需"
"to each according to his need."
讓我看看連起來怎麼樣
Let me see the continuities.
...認爲這是美國憲法裏的 但這是共♥產♥黨的著名信條
...in the U.S. Constitution, but is the famous communist credo
卡爾·馬♥克♥思♥推崇的
popularized by Karl Marx.
這個字怎麼打出來這麼小
Why do they type this stuff so small?
這是12號♥字啊 正常大小的
I think that's 12 point. That's normal.
這纔不是12號♥ 最多8號♥吧
That is not 12, it's at most eight.
喂 這裏我們得把鏡頭切走
Hello? We had to cut away from Ira here
因爲他要接電♥話♥ 親愛的 每天都這樣啊
because he gets a phone call. Sweetie, this happens every fucking day.
好 剪到我對詮釋學提問的那裏
Okay, cut me to me asking the question about hermeneutics.
是可以 但
We could, but...
你看上去是這樣
You look like this.
爲什麼保羅·裏克關於詮釋學的想法如此值得懷疑
Why is Paul Ricoeur's idea of the hermeneutics so suspicious?
是8年前的了
It's from eight years ago.
這之前拍到的你問相關問題的鏡頭是這個
And the previous shot of you asking any relevant questions is this.
米爾斯所說的關於軍事的概念
What did Mills mean by the concept of military...
天哪 已經是8年前了
God, that was eight years ago?
10年了
It's been 10.
我變成下沉眼了
Are my eyes getting hollows?
我不知道
I don't know.
總之 我們就快做好了
Well, we're getting there.
當我拿到剩餘的資金
When I get the rest of the grant money,
我們會重拍我提問的段落
we'll reshoot me asking the questions
以及伊斯坦布爾之旅
along with the trip to Istanbul.
喬什 我也討厭跟你提這個
Look, Josh, I hate to bring this up,
但是 我馬上需要用錢
but I'm gonna need a little money soon.
不 我懂 你一直很耐心
No, I know, you've been patient.
我只是還在等剩餘的資金下來
I'm just waiting for the rest of the last grant money.
但應該很快了吧
電影精選列表