媽媽
Mom?
-凱特 -你還好吧
-Kat? -You okay?
沒事 我很好
Yeah. I'm fine.
瞧您這濃妝淡抹的
Why are you all dressed up?
你啥意思
What do you mean?
現在幾點了
What time is it?
差不多五點左右
Almost five.
不會吧
Really?
我得去準備夜飯了
I need to get dinner started.
我媽媽失蹤那年 我剛17歲
I was 17 when my mother disappeared.
那時我渾渾噩噩 除了荷爾蒙過剩的身體髮膚
Just as I was becoming nothing but my body,flesh and blood,
什麼也沒有
and raging hormones.
而我媽卻已經連軀體也拋棄了
She stepped out of hers and left it behind.
風雪中的白鳥
嗨 希爾曼夫人 菲爾在家嗎
Hi,Mrs. Hillman. Is Phil home?
不 不好意思 凱特麗娜 他...還沒回來
No. I'm sorry,Katrina. He's... he's not back yet.
真的
Really?
說好要來學校接我的
Supposed to pick me up from school.
他一定在路上了 你知道他的爲人
I'm sure he's on his way. You know how he is.
呃 進來坐會等等他吧
Uh,w... w... would you like to come in and... and wait for him?
不用了 告訴他我來過就行
That's okay. Just tell him that I stopped by.
當然
I will.
謝謝您 希夫人
Thanks,Mrs. Hillman.
喔 不客氣 親愛的
Oh,no problem,dear.
1988年 秋冬
老爸
Dad?
你這麼早回家了
What are you doing home already?
看到你媽了嗎
Have you seen your mother?
沒有 怎麼
No,why?
她走了
She's gone.
"她走了"是啥意思
What do you mean she's gone?
我回到家 她不在
I came home and she wasn't here.
她可能在買♥♥東西什麼的
She's probably at the store or something.
她的車還在車♥庫♥
Her car is in the garage.
哦 天啊 別逗了 她會回來的
Oh my God,stop being so melodramatic. She'll turn up.
我給所有人都打過電♥話♥ 但沒人說見過她
I called everyone. Nobody's seen her.
爸 別擔心啦 我相信一切都會好好的
Dad,don't worry. I'm sure everything's fine.
嗯
Yeah.
我回房♥去了
I'm going to my room.
是啊 太離譜了 媽媽連個字條都沒留
Yeah,it was weird. She didn't leave a note or anything.
爸爸卻已經心煩意亂了
And dad is totally freaking out.
你覺得她會去哪
Where do you think she is?
也許她最終選擇離開他
Maybe she finally left him.
被威懾了那麼多年
She's been threatening to for all these years.
那 她有沒有什麼 古怪的行爲
Well,was she,like,acting weird or something?
絲毫沒有
No weirder than usual.
對了 你倒提醒我了 上禮拜我放學回家
Actually,no. Last week I came home from school
看見她睡在我的牀上
and I found her sleeping in my bed.
啥
What?
對啊 很隨便 對吧
Yeah. Random,Right?
她醒來的時候 貌似有點
When she woke up,she seemed like,
迷迷糊糊
all confused and out of it.
我覺得她還在半睡半醒之間
I think she was still half in a dream.
好了 說說你 你今天去哪了
So,anyways,where the hell were you today?
哦 對
Oh,yeah.
對不起 我 我在托馬斯商場逛了很久 之後
Sorry,I... I was hanging out at Thomas',and...
之後你嗑藥了
And you were stoned.
呃 算是吧
Uh,maybe.
要我來你那嗎
You want me to come over?
我不知道 我有好多作業要做呢
I don't know,I kind of have a lot of homework to do.
啥時候你開始關心什麼狗屁作業了
Since when do you give a shit about homework?
我媽媽開始關心起我的成績來了
My mom's been on my case lately about my grades.
菲爾 我們有多久沒搞了 一個多禮拜了吧
Phil,we haven't had sex in,like,over a week.
我好想愛愛
I miss fucking you.
我也一樣 寶貝 但老話說的好
Same here,babe. But,you know what they say.
"小別勝新婚"
Absence makes the heart get stronger.
是啊
Yeah.
菲爾 還沒睡吧
Phil,are you in there?
我在打電♥話♥
I'm on the phone.
你能出來一會嗎 兒子
Could you come out here for a minute,honey?
我聽到外面有古怪的聲音
I heard a strange noise outside.
你總是各種幻聽
You're always hearing strange noises.
行 我一會就來
Yeah,I'll be out in a sec.
我要掛了 我的瘋媽又在胡思亂想了
I gotta go. My crazy mom is imagining things again.
嗯嗯 回聊
Hmm-okay. Talk to you later.
拜拜
Okay.
還是沒消息
So,no word?
你覺得我們應該報♥警♥嗎
You think we should call the police?
我不想搞的左右鄰居都來圍觀
I don't want them coming here for all the neighbors to see.
你媽媽也不喜歡這樣
Your mother wouldn't like it.
如果到明早還沒有音訊
If we don't hear anything by morning,
我們去電臺登個尋人啓事
let's take a drive down to the station.
媽媽
Mom?
媽媽
Mom?
媽媽
Mom?
媽媽 你怎麼了
Mom,what happened?
當我還是小孩子時 我媽媽想給我
When I was little,my mother tried...
做一頭捲髮
to curl my hair.
哦 好吧 反正也嘗試過了
Oh,well. We tried.
瞅着有點太飄柔了 我想
It looks a little fuller,I suppose.
她給我起名叫凱特麗娜 這樣她就可以叫我凱特
She named me Katrina so that she could call me Kat,
因爲她一直想要個寵物
because she always wanted a pet.
來 凱特 學貓叫 來 小貓咪 叫幾聲
Come here,Kat. Purr for me,kitty. Come on. Purr.
喵 喵 喵
Purr. Purr. Purr.
太棒了 真乖 真是聽話的小貓咪
That's it. Good,good little kitty.
多年啦 我都覺得自己是她的寵物貓
For years I thought I was her pet.
凱特 凱特
Kat? Kat
媽媽
Mama?
我在這兒 凱特 在這兒
I'm here,Kat. I'm here.
不許再喫了 天啊 你都肥成什麼樣了
No more for you. God,you're getting fatter by the hour.
媽媽想讓我長成窈窕淑女
My mother always wanted me to be a sylph,
如她一樣輕盈優雅
all lithe and elegant like her.
當我步入青春 我的身體與日俱變
And when I hit puberty,my body changed seemingly overnight,
身材如同陽光下的雪人一樣蛻變
the bulk melting off like I was a snowman in the sun.
只是 沒有讓她開心
Only,instead of finally pleasing her,
反而被她嫌棄了
that somehow made her resent me even more.
-你喜歡那男孩嗎 -天啊 你嚇死我了
-Do you love the boy? -God,Jesus,you scared me.
你啥時候進來的
How long have you been standing there?
抱歉 我不是想嚇你
Sorry,I didn't mean to startle you.
該回答我的問題了吧
Well,are you going to answer my question?
啥問題
What question?
隔壁的男孩 你愛上他了
That boy next door. Do you love him?
你在說什麼啊 不關你的事
What are you talking about? It's none of your business.
我不愛你的父親
I don't love your father.
事實上我對他無法忍♥受
I can't stand him,as a matter of fact.
搞什麼 跟我說這些
What the fuck? Why would you say that to me?
滾出去跟別人說去
Go fuckin' tell it to someone else.
沒有留字條
So no note,huh?
沒 什麼都沒有
No. Nothing.
你說她連包都沒背
You say she didn't pack a bag.
就我目前所知 家裏什麼也沒丟
Well,nothing seems to be missing as far as I can tell.
這警官是那種和我爸 菲爾 都截然不同的男人
The detective was the polar opposite of men like my father,and Phil.
他是攜槍上陣的人
He was the kind of man who carried a gun,got into fights,
神擋殺神 佛擋殺佛
killed things with his bare hands.
她是否抑鬱
Was she depressed?
有沒有服藥或接受治療呢 有沒有別的
Was she on any kind of medication,or taking anything?
我媽她不會自殺的
She didn't kill herself,
如果你是想暗示什麼的話
if that's what you're trying to imply.
嗯 好消息是
Well,the good news is that,
目前本市所有醫院和殯儀館暫無匹配
there's no matches at any of the hospitals or morgue.
也沒有暴♥力♥犯罪的證據
No evidence of foul play.
電影精選列表