白色上帝
WHITE GOD
哈根 還給我 這不是你的
Hagen, give it back, it's not yours!
嘿
Hup!
好孩子
Good boy.
莉莉
Lili!
快點 莉莉 我要遲到了
Come on, Lili, I'll be late.
- 要飛多久 - 超過一天
- How long is the flight? - More than a day.
- 你飛去哪 - 去悉尼
- Where will you land? - In Sydney.
- 到那之後呢 - 靠車
- And from there? - By car.
別割破了
Don't rip it.
合格
Suitable for consumption.
- 教授 請收下這個 - 這不太合適吧
- Professor, please accept this. - It's not necessary.
是給您女兒的
For your daughter.
我已經不再是一名教授了
I'm not a professor anymore.
- 那下週再見 - 嗯 好...
- Next week then. - Yes, well...
你要在大海邊呆三個月嗎
You're at the sea for three months?
是海洋 在澳大利亞那是海洋
Ocean. In Australia it's the ocean.
大學有多遠呢
How far is the university?
- 200米 - 你真幸運
- 200 meters. - You're so lucky.
你和你♥爸♥兩個人會沒事的
You'll be fine with Dad too.
你帶她的護照了嗎
Do you have her passport?
謝謝
Thanks.
終於到了 是他嗎
Finally! Is it him?
- 我馬上回來 - 好
- I'll be right back. - Fine.
等等 讓我來吧
Wait, let me.
你會回來看演出嗎
Will you be home for the concert?
我怎麼回來
How?
- 好好照顧他們 - 他們
- Take good care of them. - Them?
她還帶了她的狗
She brought her dog too.
我不會養什麼狗的
I won't have any dog.
那我要把它放哪去
Where should I put him?
- 教授會照顧它的 - 你是說漢斯
- The professor will babysit it. - You mean Hans?
他也要去研討會
He'll be at the conference too.
我們達不成一致了 是吧
Tripping up the ladder, are we?
- 別這樣對我 - 不要開始這個話題
- Don't do this to me. - Don't start.
來吧 親愛的 該走了
Come on, darling, time to go.
聽你♥爸♥爸的話 好嗎
Obey your father, OK?
三個月很快就過去了
Three months is nothing.
保重
Take care.
不吻別一下嗎
No kiss?
我給你買♥♥了這個
I brought this for you.
- 是什麼 - 吹泡泡的
- What is it? - A bubble-maker.
謝謝 但我已經不是小孩子了
Thanks, but I'm not a kid anymore.
- 你脖子上的是什麼 - 一張通行證
- What's that on your neck? - An access card.
能給我嗎
Can I have it?
你在嚼口香糖嗎
Are you chewing gum?
沒
No.
好了 吐出來
Okay. Spit it out.
二十
Twenty.
安全碼 1965
Key button. 1965.
這隻狗在這幹嘛
What's this mutt doing here?
哈根...
Hagen...
- 你想把它留在這 - 就一段時間
- You want to keep it here? - For a while.
具體多久 它不能呆在這裏
How long exactly? It can't stay here.
他們張貼了規矩 狗必須要上報
They've posted the ruling. Mutts have to be reported.
他們現在在列一張表
They're making a list now.
- 我不知道 - 你自己讀讀規矩
- I didn't know. - Read the order.
- 狗必須要上報 - 我會那麼做的
- Mutts have to be reported. - I'll do just that.
謝謝
Thank you.
髒傢伙
Dirty Piss
你會有的
You'll get some.
好孩子
Good boy.
莉莉 讓那隻狗自己待著
Lili, leave that dog alone already.
至少在這家裏
In here at least.
你爲什麼還掛着通行證
Why do you have the pass?
- 我應該放哪 - 你爲什麼不放回去
- Where should I put it? - Why didn't you put it back?
- 放哪 - 你得問我啊
- Where? - You have to ask.
給我
Give it to me.
莉莉 這應該放在這 好嗎
Lili, this belongs here, OK?
- 莉莉 你在做什麼 - 什麼也沒做
- Lili, what are you doing? - Nothing.
莉莉 在我家 你喫我燒的東西
Lili, here you'll eat what I cook.
而狗喫狗糧
The dog eats dog food.
- 所以喫吧 - 我說了我不餓
- So dig in. - I told you I'm not hungry.
那好 那你去睡覺吧 帶着狗
Fine, then go to bed. Take the dog.
快點 把你睡衣穿上吧
Come on, put your nightgown on.
那你轉過去
Turn around then.
你想要哪張牀 莉莉
Which bed do you want, Lili?
- 和哈根一起的牀 - 哈根
- The same one as Hagen. - Hagen?
哈根不睡在這個房♥間裏
Hagen's not sleeping in this room.
- 爲什麼 - 他是一條狗
- Why? - He's a dog,
而我不和狗睡在一起
and I'm not sleeping with dogs.
來吧 出去
Come on. Out!
我們現在就走
We're leaving now.
來吧 出去 快走 出去 待著!
Come on, out, let's go, out. Stay!
它什麼時候會停
When will he stop?
他不習慣一個人待著
He's not used to being alone.
我睡不着了
I can't sleep.
- 你要去哪 - 我要上廁所
- Where are you off to? - I have to pee.
別去管它 它會停的 請呆在這裏
Don't go to him. He'll stop. Please stay here.
對不起
I'm sorry.
晚安
Sleep well.
怎麼了 哈根 爲什麼這麼急匆匆的
What's up, Hagen? What's the rush?
早安
Good morning.
- 我們接到了一份報告 - 什麼報告
- We've received a report. - What report?
犬類控制 關於那條狗的
Canine control. About the dog.
不好意思
Pardon me?
有人報告被你的狗咬了
Someone reported being bitten by your dog.
我沒有狗
I don't own a dog.
那那個是什麼
What's that then?
那是一頭象 你看不到嗎
It's an elephant, can't you see?
先生 這是一條雜交的野狗
Sir, this is a mixed-breed street dog.
它不是匈牙利品種 你得交稅
It's not a Hungarian breed. You have to pay a tax.
你想要現在支付還是之後用郵政支付
Would you like to pay now or by postal order?
我從來沒有擁有過一條狗 這條狗屬於我前妻
I'll never own a dog. The dog belongs to my ex-wife.
我不會爲了它給任何人錢
I'm not paying anyone for it.
我前妻不和我住在一起
My ex-wife doesn't live with me,
所以她的狗和跳蚤也是!
so neither do her dog and its fleas!
它是條雜種野狗
It's a street mixed-breed.
- 它符合交稅條件 - 如果我不交呢
- It's subject to a fee. - What if I don't pay?
那這條狗可以去一個動物收♥容♥所♥
The dog can go to an animal shelter.
- 今天 - 好
- Today. - Yes.
所以下次這條狗不會再在這了
So the dog won't be here next time.
它不會在了
It won't be here.
這條狗沒有登記
The dog isn't registered.
- 什麼 - 沒什麼
- What? - Nothing.
- 你睡得好嗎 - 嗯
- Did you sleep well? - Uh-huh.
換好衣服 我洗個澡然後送你去學校
Get dressed. I'll shower and then drop you off.
哈根 過來
Hagen, come here!
我們走吧
We're out of here.
來吧
Come on.
躺下
Lie down!
坐 坐
Sit! Sit!
躺下
Lie down!
坐
Sit!
坐 坐
Sit! Sit!
待著 待著
Stay! Stay!
躺下
Lie down!
坐 坐
Sit! Sit!
坐
Sit!
待著 待著
Stay! Stay!