Conductor didn't wanna play. How's this guy?
列車長不願意配合 這傢伙呢?
Nice and willing.
很願意
Stop the train and let us off.
停車讓我們下去
When we tell you.
當我們讓你停車的時候
Ed, Cotton, when we get the train on the spur, start hopping. Go.
艾德,棉花,當火車開到 支線上的時候,跳上去 去吧
Zuckie, you know what to do?
祖齊,你知道該怎麼做?
Sure. I throw the switch and beat it back
當然 我打開開關,然後把它掰回去…
All right, just do it. Stop the gabbing.
行了,幹去吧 別羅嗦了
All right. This is where we want off.
好了 我們要從這兒下去
Stop it right here.
就停在這兒
Get away from those controls.
離開控制檯
What's this, a holdup?
什麼意思?搶劫?
No, no. You're seven minutes late. We're just changing engineers.
不是 你晚點了七分鐘 我們只不過要換一下駕駛員
A lot fancier than my old coal burner on the C&O.
這些控制和操作比我的那個 老式燃煤機車控制先進多了
Shut up!
閉嘴
Open up and you won't get hurt.
讓開一下,別傷着你
Sounds bad, Cody.
科迪,聽起來不妙
Why don't you give him my address too?
你爲什麼不把我的地址也說出來?
Only the Treasury stuff!
只要國庫的東西!
Hurry up, boys. Get in there.
快點
You won't get away with it, Cody.
科迪,你跑不了的
Cody, huh?
科迪,嗯?
Go get the car started. You got it.
去把車發動起來
You've got a good memory for names. Too good.
你記名字的本事不錯 太不錯了
Zuckie got scalded.
祖齊被燙傷了
Come on, let's get out of here.
快點,快離開這兒
A week has passed since bandits jumped a mail train...
距離劫匪搶劫一列穿過 高山脊隧♥道♥的郵政火車…
... coming out of the High Sierra Tunnel...
已經一個星期了…
... and fled with $300,000 in federal currency, leaving four dead.
他們搶走了三十萬美元的聯邦鈔票,現場還留下四具屍體
Treasury authorities now believe... that the gang has escaped to Arizona...
“財政部權威人士相信” “那夥劫匪已經逃往亞利桑那…”
... where today a bank was raided and two tellers killed...
“因爲那裏的一家銀行被搶劫” “兩名出納員被殺死…”
... with the same cold-bloodedness that characterized...
“作案手法如出一轍…”
Now we're supposed to be in Arizona.
我們現在應該在亞利桑那
Any place would be better than this.
哪兒都比這兒強
We gotta blow out of here.
我們得馬上離開這兒
Cody calls charging roadblocks unscientific.
科迪認爲去衝路障是很不科學的
It ain't safe having a crackpot giving orders.
由一個瘋子下命令纔是不安全的
About time somebody took over. - Who, for instance?
應該有人出來接替他了 誰?
A very good friend of mine, me.
我的一個很好的朋友:我自己
Where do you want the body sent?
你打算把傷員送到哪兒?
Been golfing, Ed?
打高爾夫去了吧,艾德?
We got a sack full of dough and we're holed up here like a bunch of gophers.
我們守着一大袋子錢,躲在這兒就像一幫打高爾夫的
When we moving out?
我們什麼時候走?
Maybe tomorrow. Maybe in the spring.
也許明天 也許明年開春
I'll give it a lot of thought. All right?
讓我仔細想想 行嗎?
Smells good, Ma.
聞起來不錯,媽
If you're getting hungry, I could do with some help, son.
兒子,如果你餓了,你可以幫我做飯
Verna. Help Ma with the groceries.
厄娜 去幫媽買♥♥點喫的
Verna.
厄娜
Well, if it ain't the sleeping beauty.
我說,你簡直就是一個睡美人
What else does a girl do around this bear trap?
一個姑娘還能在這熊的陷阱周圍幹什麼?
There's plenty you can do without wearing out the mattress.
你有很多事可以做,不用整天耗在牀上
It's the only place I don't freeze. I've been cold for a week, Cody. Not even a fire.
只有在哪兒我纔不覺得冷 我都凍了一個星期了 連個火都沒有
Who's gonna see a little bit of smoke a hundred miles from nowhere?
誰能在100英里外看到這兒冒着點兒煙?
Help Ma with the grub. Cody.
幫媽弄喫的
He's getting worse. He needs a doc.
他越來越不行了 他需要醫生
When the time comes.
到時候再說
Want some coffee, Ed? Thanks, Verna.
艾德,來點兒咖啡? 謝謝你,厄娜
Let him get it himself. My wife don't wait on nobody.
讓他自己弄 我老婆不服侍任何人
You know something, Verna?
你知道嗎,厄娜…
If I turned my back long enough for Big Ed to put a hole in it...
如果我把背對着艾德 讓他有足夠長時間在上面開個洞的話…
... there'd be a hole in it.
我背上肯定就會有個洞
Big Ed. Great Big Ed. Heh.
大艾德 偉大的艾德
Know why they call him that?
你知道別人爲什麼這麼叫他?
Because his ideas are big.
應爲他的想法都很大
Someday he's gonna get a really big one about me.
某一天他會對我有一個真正的大想法
And it'll be his last.
那會是他最後一個想法
That's the second one he's had in a month.
這已經是他這一個月裏第二次了
He's nuts, just like his old man.
他是個瘋子,就像他家老頭子
It's these mountains, Cody.
是因爲周圍這些山,科迪
It's not good for you, cold all the time.
對你沒什麼好處,這裏太冷了
You can't breathe the air.
呼吸不到新鮮空氣
Let's get out, son.
兒子,咱們走吧
It's going. It's going.
好些了
It's going? Yeah.
好點了嗎? 好點了
Are you sure? Yeah.
你確定? 對
It's like having a-- It's like having a red-hot buzz saw inside my head.
我腦袋裏就像有一把又紅又熱的電鋸
No. No, not yet, son. Hmm?
兒子,別,等等
Don't let them see you like that. Might give some of them ideas. Yeah.
別讓他們看見你那樣 會讓他們有想法
Always thinking about your Cody, aren't you?
你總是關心着你的科迪,對吧?
That's right.
當然
Top of the world, son.
兒子,世界之巔
Don't know what I'd do without you, Ma.
媽,我真不知道沒有你我該怎麼辦
Better? Mm.
好多了? 對
Yeah. Now go on out. Show them you're all right.
現在可以出去了 讓他們看看你沒事
What are you all gaping at?
你們都瞪着眼睛看什麼?
And I thought I told you to help Ma with the groceries.
而且我想我告訴過你去幫媽弄點喫的
Cody. Hey, Cody. There's a storm coming.
科迪,要來暴風雪了
Every road's gonna be blocked, the guy said.
那傢伙說,所有的路都要被封了
What guy? - On the radio.
哪個傢伙? 收音機裏的
How long did he give it? Tonight.
他說什麼時候? 今天晚上
Oh. That's just what I've been waiting for. Is everything packed?
這正是我一直在等着的 東西都收拾好了嗎?
We've been packed for a week.
都收拾好一星期了
You sure it's safe, Cody?
科迪,你確信會很安全?
A storm keeps everybody busy. Now, clean up this place, and clean it up right.
暴風雪會讓每個人都很忙 把這地方清理一下,好好清理乾淨
And don't leave any calling cards.
別留下任何電♥話♥卡
I told you to keep away from that radio.
我告訴你離那個收音機遠點
If that battery is dead, it'll have company.
如果電池沒電了,就有麻煩了
It's your suitcase, Cody.
科迪,這是你的箱子
Why don't you keep it all?
爲什麼你不自己都留下?
You're cute. Come here.
你真可愛 過來
Why don't you? We could travel, buy things.
你爲什麼不?我們可以去旅行,買♥♥東西
That's what money's for. Hmm.
錢就是用來幹這個的
I look good in a mink coat, honey. Mmhm.
親愛的,我穿着貂皮大衣看上去很漂亮
You'd look good in a shower curtain.
你穿着浴巾看上去會很漂亮
We're pals, Cotton.
棉花,我們是兄弟
You'll see that I get away all right, see that I get to a doc?
你會幫我離開這兒,帶我去看醫生嗎?
Sure, sure, Zuckie.
當然,祖奇
All set.
我們都準備好了
Cody? Yeah? I was pretty good back there on the train, huh, Cody?
科迪,在火車上我表現不錯吧,嗯?
Pretty good for my first job, huh? Yeah, you were great.
第一個任務做得很不錯,是吧? 對,你非常棒
You won't leave me here. You'll take me with you?
你不會把我丟下的 你會帶我一起走
We can't take any chance of being picked up with you in the car.
我們不會冒險讓他們把 你和我們一起堵在車裏
We'll send a doc right away.
我們很快會叫一個醫生來
You're gonna let me die.
你會讓我死在這兒
Cotton?
棉花
Cotton, don't leave me.
棉花,別扔下我
MA: Suppose they find him, Cody? You know how Zuckie talks.
如果他們發現了他?你知道祖奇會怎麼說的
He won't talk. Cotton.
他不會說的 棉花
You meant what you said about sending a doc?
你說要找一個醫生來,是真心話嗎?
Yeah, sure. A specialist. You.
是的,當然是 一個專家 就是你
Here, if you're such a pal of his, go back and make it easy for him.
拿着 如果你真是他的好兄弟 回去讓他解脫了吧
Rest easy, Ma. We're 300 miles from the tunnel. What have they got?
放心吧,媽 我們離那條隧♥道♥有300英里 他們能找到什麼?
A corpse without a record.
沒有記錄的屍體
Nothing to tie him in with the tunnel job or us.
沒有什麼能把他和 隧♥道♥那件事或者我們聯♥系♥到一起
Don't make a sound, Zuckie. It's me, Cotton. Look, I'll try to come back.
別出聲 是我,棉花 聽着,我會想辦法回來
Here's some cigarettes, huh? Thanks, Cotton.
這裏有點菸
Yeah. Thanks.
謝謝,棉花
Ed, we'll separate.
艾德,我們分頭走
Go east until you hit the highway and double back over the bridge.
向東走一直到高速,然後掉頭往回走過了橋
電影精選列表