奧利弗 你好嗎?你的旅行怎麼樣?
Hello, Oliver, how are you? How was your trip?
嗨 媽媽 我很好 這裏很熱
Hi, Mama, I'm fine. It's very hot here.
知道你安全 媽媽很高興
Mama is very happy to know you are safe.
那裏的女孩如何?遇上了什麼姑娘沒?
And how are the girls there? Have you met anyone yet?
不 還沒有 媽媽
No, not yet, Mama.
那棟房♥子呢?一切都準備好了嗎?
How about the house? Is everything set up?
我們準備好所需要的一切了嗎?
Do we have everything we need?
是的 媽媽 一切都很好 別擔心
Yes, Mama, everything's fine,don't worry.
很好 因爲時候到了
Good, because it's time.
記住 親愛的 下次穿得規矩點
And remember, darling,next time dress code.
對不起 媽媽 對不起 媽媽
Sorry, Mama. Sorry, Mama.
好吧 我不想耽誤你 祝你玩得愉快
Well, I don't want to keep you. Have a nice time.
-謝謝 -注意安全 晚點再聊
- Thank you. - Be safe, talk to you later.
再見 媽媽
Bye, Mama.
那是誰的貓?
Whose cat is that?
你是怎麼進來的?
How did you get in here?
你認識我嗎?
Do you know me?
我不希望你在這裏
I don't want you here.
有個伴 也許不錯
Might be nice to have some company.
但她不會喜歡的
She wouldn't like it.
她什麼都不喜歡 除了…
She doesn't like anything except...
也許這隻貓餓了?
Maybe the cat's hungry?
貓不喫麪包 它們喫肉
Cats don't eat bread,they eat meat.
嘿 帥哥 你去哪裏?
Hey! Handsome man,where you go?
去告訴她她很漂亮
Just go and tell her she's pretty.
女孩就喜歡這樣
Girls like that.
她們喜歡被誇漂亮
They like it when you tell them they're pretties.
站起來
Just get up.
到那邊去 如果你告訴她她很漂亮
Go over there and if you tell her she is pretty,
她會喜歡的
she is gonna like that.
是的 她很漂亮
Yeah, she is pretty.
你……你很漂亮
You... you are very pretty.
但你不
You're not.
我可能不漂亮 但我有你所需要的
I may not be pretty but I have what you need.
我需要什麼呢?
And what do I need?
清醒過來 玩得開心點
To wake up and have a good time.
你要讓我清醒過來?你要怎麼做?
You're gonna wake me up, huh? How you gonna do that?
回 回 回到我住的地方
Come back,come back, come back to my place
然後 然後 然後 我們可以來一些毒品
and then, and then, and then,then we can do a little drugs.
你看起來不像吸毒的人
You don't look like the type of person who does drugs.
看 看我
Look, look at me.
我當然吸毒啊
Of course, I do drugs.
好吧 你這個瘋子 來吧 我們走
OK, you nutter,come on, let's go.
這是我的房♥間 這是我的房♥間 你可以進來
This is my room... this is my room, you can come in.
你的鏡子怎麼了?
What the fuck happened to your mirror?
哦 對 嗯 你應該坐着 坐下
Oh, yeah, um,yeah, you should sit. Sit.
好的 好的 好的
OK, OK, OK, OK.
然後呢?
Well, then?
毒品在這兒 你可以開始了
Here's the drugs. You can get started.
你應該開始了
You should get started.
哦 你有一隻貓?
Oh, you have a cat?
貓?
Cat?
哇
Whoa.
我可能確實有一隻貓
I guess I do have a cat.
哦 該死的風扇 夥計 搞定它
Oh, your fucking fan, man. Sort it out.
哇 你進展地也太快了
Whoa, you're moving too fast.
你在做什麼?
What are you doing?
好吧 放點音樂 隨便什麼
OK, play music. Whatever.
媽媽想看
Mama wants to watch.
你好 親愛的
Well, hello there, darling.
他媽的 那是你媽媽嗎?
What the fuck, is that your Mum?
是的 那是媽媽
Yeah, that's Mama.
感覺不太好是不是 親愛的?
Not feeling very well are we, sweetie?
你♥他♥媽♥的什麼毛病?你個怪胎 我要離開這裏
What the fuck? I'm outta here you fucking weirdos.
-我希望你能 -你這個骯髒的小蕩♥婦♥
- I wish you could. - You dirty little cunt.
你給我吸的什麼?
What did you give me?
哦 你還在這裏 你這個小婊♥子♥
Oh, you're still here,you little whore.
我們以爲你要走了 可惜你沒能成功
We thought you were leaving. Shame you didn't make it.
你知道我們爲什麼不讓你走嗎?
Do you know why we didn't let you go?
來吧 大聲說出來
Come on, speak up.
請停下……
Please stop...
我無法理解你那張愚蠢的臉
I can't understand your stupid fucking face.
請放我走
Please let me go.
別哭了 你這個小賤♥人♥
Stop crying, you little bitch.
-放我走 -奧利弗 上她
- Let me go. - Oliver, fuck that bitch.
爲媽媽毀了她
Wreck her for Mama.
來吧 弄死她 毀了她 毀掉她
Come on, wreck her,wreck her, wreck her.
爲媽媽毀掉她
Wreck her for Mama.
你們兩個神經病
...you fucking freaks.
-毀了她 毀了她 上她 -不
- Wreck her, wreck her. Fuck that bitch. - No.
爲媽媽毀了她 快
Wreck her for Mama. Come on.
毀了她 毀了她
Wreck her, wreck her.
毀了她 爲媽媽毀了她
Wreck her. Wreck her for Mama.
拜託 放我走吧
Please, let me go.
扒開她的眼睛 奧利弗
Open, her eyes, Oliver.
把它插在她那發臭的小屁♥股♥裏
Stick it in her smelly little ass.
躲貓貓 我看到你了
Peek a boo, I see you.
躲貓貓 躲貓貓
Peek a boo, peek a boo.
我玩得很開心
I am having so much fun.
咚咚 咚咚 誰在那裏?
Knock, knock. Who's there?
幹了 乾的誰?
Fucked. Fucked who?
你 他媽的你 哈哈 你
You, fucking you. Haha. You.
奧利弗 操她 操她 操她 操她 操她
Oliver, fuck her, fuck her,fuck her, fuck her, fuck her.
用力點 操她 你這白♥癡♥
Fuck harder. Fuck her, you idiot.
操她 操她 操她 用力 用力 用力 用力
Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her, harder,harder, harder, harder, harder.
奧利弗 操她
Oliver, fuck her.
停下 奧利弗 住手
Stop. Oliver, stop!
哦
Oh!
至少她還在抽搐
At least she's still twitching.
焦躁的小女人
Twitchy little cunt.
好了 奧利弗 媽媽累了
OK, Oliver. Mama's tired.
下次時間可以再長一點
Next time wait a little longer.
好的 媽媽 對不起 媽媽 對不起
OK, Mama. Sorry, Mama, sorry.
好吧 剛剛很短 但很有趣 本可以更好的
Well, it was short but fun. Could have been better.
現在收拾好你的爛攤子 上♥牀♥睡覺
Now clean up your mess and go to bed.
做個好夢 媽媽愛你
Sweet dreams. Mama loves you.
晚安 媽媽 晚安
Night, Mama, night.
對不起 對不起 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我不想 我並不想那樣做
I didn't,I didn't want to do that.
她逼我 她逼我的 我不想那樣做
She made me, she made me. I didn't want to do that.
我 我不恨你 我不恨你
I... I didn't hate you. I didn't hate you.
看着我 看着我 我並不恨你
Look at me, look at me. I didn't hate you.
我做起來非常快
I did it really fast.
比她要我做的快多了 快很多
A lot quicker then she wanted me to do it. A lot quicker.
如果我沒有找到你 沒有那樣了結了你
If I hadn't found you and ended you when I did,
毒品也會殺了你的 只是速度要慢一些
the drugs would have done it,but slower.
你怎麼能這樣對你媽媽?
How could you do that to your mother?
嗨
Hi.
我昨晚做了一個瘋狂至極的夢
I had the craziest dream last night.
你想聽聽嗎?
Do you wanna hear about it?
好的 我夢到我在一艘船上
OK, so I was on this ship.
它就像一艘遊輪 但它並沒有那麼夢幻
It was like a cruise ship but it wasn't really that fancy,
所以也許它不是一艘遊輪
so maybe it wasn't a cruise ship.
但是每個人都穿得很漂亮
But everyone was dressed really fancy
我卻穿着破爛衣服
and I was dressed in rags.
我所知道離開這艘船的唯一的方法
The only way I knew how to get off this ship
就是跳下船去 所以我就跳了
was to jump over board,so I did.
不管怎樣 我就在水裏了 我很高興
Anyway, I was in the water and I was so happy.
然後最瘋狂的事情發生了
And then the craziest thing happened,
我的牙齒掉了
my tooth fell out.
電影精選列表