我心狂野
恐怖角
南 北卡羅萊納州邊界的某處
喂 賽勒 等等
Hey, Sailor, wait!
我有話對你說
I got something for you.
瑪麗葉塔告訴我
Marietta tells me you were trying to
-你剛纔在廁所裏對她動手動腳 -媽的...
fuck her in the toilets. -Oh, man ...
你這個變♥態♥佬 連你馬子的老媽都想上
You crazy bad boy, trying to fuck your girl's mama!
你那小娘們對此會有何感想
Tell me; how does that little cunt Lula feel about that?
知道嗎...
You know ...
瑪麗葉塔剛給我這個 讓我宰了你
Marietta gave me this to kill you.
然後還答應把那小婊♥子♥給我
And then she said I'd be able to fuck Lula ...
匹迪懲教所
22個月零18天后
-喂 -露拉在嗎
Hello ...? -Is Lula there?
你是誰
Who is this?
賽勒·瑞普利
Sailor Ripley.
我能跟露拉說話嗎
Can I ... talk to Lula?
你休想
There's no way in hell!
-你如果想見她 就是找死 -什麼
If you even think about seeing Lula, you're dead. -What?
我說得很明白 以後別再打電♥話♥來
You heard me. And don't you ever call here again!
媽媽
Mama?
你清楚剛纔是誰的電♥話♥
You know who that was.
你也清楚你不能見他
And you know you aren't,
我老實告訴你 從今往後
and I mean are not gonna see him ever.
不許你再見到他
End of story!
去你的
Like hell!
露拉
Lula!
-賽勒 -我的小花生米
Sailor! -Peanut!
嗨 寶貝
Hey baby!
我給你準備了一個驚喜
I've got a surprise for you!
我的蛇皮夾克 謝了 親愛的 我有沒有告訴你
Hey, my snakeskin jacket! Thanks, baby! Did I ever tell you
這件夾克代表我對個人自♥由♥的信仰
that this jacket is a symbol of my belief in personal freedom?
你講過9999次啦
About 50,000 times.
我在恐怖角訂了房♥ 猜猜有什麼好事
I got us a room at the Cape Fear. And guess what?
颶風酒吧裏來了瘋力樂隊
"Powermad" is at the "Hurricane"!
開車吧
Stab it and steer!
老天 賽勒寶貝 你可真不簡單
Jeez Lou-eez, Sailor, you are something else ...
我15歲時 媽媽對我說我
When I was 15, my mama told me
很快我就會對性感興趣
that pretty soon I'd be starting to think about sex,
在我嘗試這種事之前 應該告訴她一聲
and that I should tell her before I did anything about it.
可我記得你說過你的"苟"叔叔
But I thought you told me your uncle Pooch
在你13歲那年強♥奸♥了你
raped you when you was 13?
是的
True.
"苟"叔叔不是我親叔叔
Uncle Pooch wasn't really an uncle.
他是我爸的生意夥伴
He was a business partner of my daddy's.
媽媽從來不知道我跟他的事
Mama never knew 'bout me and him ...
這是肯定的
that's for damn sure.
知道嗎 你是個蠢貨
You know what? You're a pumpkin.
天啊 給我滾出去
Oh, my God! Get out!
普奇叔叔3個月後死於車禍
Uncle Pooch died in a car crash 3 months later,
當時他在莫特爾海灘度假
on holiday in Myrtle Beach.
那地方車禍多得離奇
They still got way too much traffic there.
你有沒發現最近交通越來越擁擠
Have you been noticin' the buildup in traffic?
又來了
Here she goes again.
對不起 賽勒
I'm sorry, Sailor,
可臭氧層正在慢慢消失
but that ozone layer is disappearin'.
總有一天早上 太陽昇起來後
One of these mornings, the sun's gonna
就會像一束X光 把地球燒出個洞來
burn a hole clean through the earth like an electrical X-ray.
這種事是不會發生的 寶貝
That won't happen, honey.
起碼在咱們這輩子不會 要真到了那時
At least not in our lifetime. And by then,
大家會開著別克到月球去
they'll be driving Buicks to the moon.
你還好吧 親愛的
You OK, honey?
那女人的笑聲讓我覺得好恐怖
That woman's laugh creeps me out.
我好像在哪聽過
Like something I've heard before.
像惡邪女巫在笑
Sounded like the Wicked Witch.
我倒覺得那只是個開心的老太婆
Just sounded like an old gal having a good time to me.
準備好去跳舞了嗎
You ready to go dancing?
我隨時都能去跳
I'm always ready to dance.
但要先親一個 一個就好
But I need my kiss first. Just one!
如果你不幫我阻止這件事 我就自己去請殺手
I'm gonna hire me a hit man, if you don't help me stop this thing.
我要打電♥話♥找馬切羅·桑托斯
I'm going to call Marcello Santos.
瑪麗葉塔 我會幫你的
Marietta, I am gonna help you.
所以別做得傻事
So don't get carried away.
你不會真的想讓桑托斯一夥插手吧
You don't want to bring Santos and his bunch into this.
你嫉妒他 因爲他對我餘情未了
You're just jealous of him 'cause he's still sweet on me.
你還和他見面
You been seeing him again?
我的天
Oh my God,
我真不敢相信
I don't believe this!
強尼·費拉加特
Johnnie Farragut ...
你竟然信不過你的瑪麗葉塔
who doesn't even trust his very own Marietta?
好吧 對不起 親愛的
Alright, I'm sorry honey, but ...
我太愛你了
I just love you,
纔會心生妒忌
and it just brings out ...
老天 我恨自己這麼善妒
That ugly jealous side, I hate it, God!
別用舌頭 我塗了脣膏
No tongue! My lipstick.
親愛的 不要再爲我擔心
Sweetheart, I want you to stop worrying about me,
還是考慮怎麼把露拉那個殺人犯 手裏救出來
and start worryin' about how to get Lula from that murderer.
慢著 親愛的
Honey, wait a minute now;
賽勒不是殺人犯
Sailor ain't no murderer.
聽我說 不要老對他有成見
Now listen to me! You gotta get off that kick.
據我所知 賽勒在被牽涉進
As far as I know, Sailor was all clean before he got involved in
和露拉有關的那件事之前 是清白的
in that event with Lula.
而且他當時想保護她
And even there, he was trying to protect her.
李蒙那個瘋子是帶着刀子襲擊他們的
That crazy Bob Ray Lemon was comin' at them with a knife.
他很可能會殺了他們倆 你該感謝他纔對
He could've killed both of them. You ought to be thankin' him!
我不知道自己幹嘛對你說這些
I don't know why I'm telling you this.
你當時在場 這件該死的事你親眼見到
You were there, you saw the whole damned thing!
難道不是嗎
Didn't you?
賽勒小子
Sailor boy!
你想不想...
How'd you like
和露拉的媽媽玩玩
to fuck Lula's mama?
不...伯母...
No ... ma'am ...
-我敢肯定不想 -可露拉的媽媽想和你玩
I sure don't. -Lula's mama would like to fuck you.
弗琴太太 我想你非常需要杯咖啡醒醒酒
Mrs. Fortune, I really think you need a cup of coffee.
也許我當時是在場
Maybe I was there.
可我什麼也沒看到
But I didn't see anything at all.
我只知道那個敗類...
All I know is, is that trash,
他空手活活打死了一個人
he killed a man with his bare hands,
那雙手很可能就在打我的壞主意
hands that are probably all over my baby right now!
親愛的 冷靜點
Oh, honey, settle down.
沒事了 別激動
It's all right, come on now.
沒事了
It's alright.
聽我說 我也希望露拉幸福
Now listen, I want what's best for her too.
我會盡我所能帶她回家 好嗎
I'll do everything I can to bring her back home, OK?
寶貝 別折騰 我還有一個腳趾沒塗
Baby, quit bouncing. I got one more toe to do.
咱們去跳舞吧 小心肝
Let's go dancing, Peanut!
我已經整裝待發
I'm ready.
但我們最好小心點
But we better be careful.
媽媽肯定會叫強尼·費拉加特跟蹤我們
Mama's gonna have Johnnie Farragut after us.
他可是個有頭腦的偵探 知道多有頭腦嗎
He's one clever detective. You know how clever?
-怎麼個有頭腦法 -他有一次告訴我
How clever? -He told me once,
他能在華盛頓找到一個誠實的人
he could find an honest man in Washington.
再等兩分鐘 指甲油馬上就幹
I just want two more moments, then my toes will be dry.
-有件事我一直想不透 寶貝 -什麼事
One thing puzzles me, sugar. -What's that?
你己經20歲了
You're 20 years old.
難道沒想過爲什麼你媽不讓我們 在一起
Ain't you ever curious as to why your mama wants to keep us apart ?
我告訴你好了 露拉
I'll tell you, Lula ...
不光是因爲我殺了李蒙
it's more than me killing Bob Ray Lemon.
也許是我媽關心我有點過了頭
Maybe my mama cares for me just a little too much.
對 也許是
Yeah, maybe.
我只是想給你一個告別之吻
I just want to kiss you goodbye.
因爲你對露拉媽媽的底細知道太多