The reason for calling this conference
在這個重要的時刻
at this particular moment is that we are convinced
舉辦這次會議 是因爲我們確信
that we have overcome a major financial crisis,
這次影響深遠的金融危機已經結束
a crisis in severity
它的嚴重性
unparalleled in the history of the world,
前所未有
and that with its relaxation,
隨着金融危機的緩和
confidence and hope have reappeared in the world.
市場開始恢復信心
♪ Happy days are here again ♪
♪ 快樂時光重現 ♪
♪ The skies above are clear again ♪
♪ 美好陽光重現 ♪
All anybody talked about back then
所有人都說那就是
was the Great Depression, how bad things were,
大蕭條 那會兒情況有多糟糕
and how the good times had to be just around the corner.
經濟一定會即將好轉
I must have worn out every corner in Waycross, Georgia,
我那個時候 一定在喬治亞州的威克羅斯
looking for those good times before realizing
尋找美好的時光 卻完全不知道
my destiny lay somewhere else,
我的未來 在別的地方
anywhere else.
就是不在那裏
♪ Happy days are here again ♪
♪ 快樂時光重現 ♪
♪ Your cares and troubles are gone ♪
♪ 擔憂焦慮消失不見 ♪
♪ There will be no more from now on ♪
♪ 未來不會更好 ♪
♪ Happy days are here again ♪
♪ 快樂時光重現 ♪
♪ The skies above are clear again ♪
♪ 美好陽光重現 ♪
♪ Let us sing a song of cheer again ♪
♪ 讓我們再次齊唱慶祝 ♪
Ready, Sonora? You don't want to be late for school.
好了嗎 Sonora? 上課不能遲到的
Be right there.
馬上過來
Arnette, where's your sister? She's comin', Aunt Helen.
Arnette 你姐姐呢? 她馬上來 Helen小姨
Sonora, you better quit lollygaggin'.
Sonora 不要浪費時間
Sonora, what are ya doin'?
Sonora 你在做什麼?
What have you done?
瞧瞧你做了什麼?
My God, girl! What am I gonna do with you?
天啊 姑娘! 我要拿你怎麼辦?
I'll teach you. No, Aunt Helen!
聽話 不要 Helen小姨!
You're gonna wear it, and that's final.
帶着這個 就這麼定了
No more back talk, or I'll smack your face.
不許頂嘴 不然我就要你好看
Get out of here. I don't even want to look at you.
出去 我都不想看見你
Come here, Lightning. What's wrong?
閃電 怎麼了?
Easy.
放鬆
Hold still. Let me get...
站穩 我來...
There.
在這兒
There you go. That's better, huh, boy?
好了 舒服了吧?
Isn't that sweet? Nice haircut, Sonora.
真甜蜜啊 新發型很好看啊 Sonora
Who cut it? A blind man with a butcher knife?
誰剪的? 瞎子用切肉刀剪的嗎?
That's the ugliest haircut I've seen.
我見過最醜的髮型了
Ugly. She should look in the mirror. Come on, Lightning.
說我醜 她應該照照鏡子 來 閃電
Where you taking him? To the glue factory?
你要帶他去哪? 膠水廠嗎?
He's the best horse in the county.
他是這裏最好的馬
I bet. Oh, yeah.
我很懷疑 可不是嘛
He is. Lightning can outrun or out jump any horse around.
他就是 閃電跑起來的速度 跳起來的高度 都遠遠超過附近的所有馬
Can he jump that fence over there?
他可以跳過那邊的柵欄嗎?
He can jump twice that high. Prove it.
他跳起來是那個高度的兩部 那就證明給我看
I would, but I don't want to be late for school.
我會的 但是我不想上課遲到
You're just a 'fraidy cat.
你是個膽小鬼
You're just scared.
你就是害怕了
Go on. Do it. I dare you.
去啊 證明出來 我打賭你不敢
I double dare you.
我下雙倍賭你不敢
Okay, you just watch.
好吧 你等着瞧吧
I think my big mouth just got us into trouble.
我覺得我的嘴硬給我們帶來麻煩了
Come on, Lightning. Come on.
來吧 閃電 駕
Come on.
跑起來
Will she make it? She's gonna do it.
她能做到嗎? 她要做到了
Come on, Lightning.
來 閃電
Let's get out of here!
我們走吧!
Wait. Get back.
別走 回來
Help!
來人啊!
The noun of the sentence is "boy."
這句話的主語是"男孩"
The verb of the sentence is...
謂語是...
You're late, Sonora.
你遲到了 Sonora
I'm very sorry, Miss Simpson.
對不起 Simpson小姐
You're getting detention for this.
放學後你要留下來
It's not my fault. The cows got out, and I...
那不是我的錯 牛都跑出來了 我...
I don't want to hear any excuses. Take your seat.
我不想聽藉口 坐下
Yes, ma'am.
是 夫人
Moo!
哞!
Class!
孩子們!
Class! Quiet! Quiet!
孩子們! 安靜! 安靜!
Clarabelle, oh, my...
Clarabelle 天...
Sonora, leave this room immediately.
Sonora 現在 出去
Young lady, remove yourself. You must leave.
小姐 站起來 你必須出去
Sonora Webster is officially suspended from school for one week.
Sonora Webster 被停課一週
I'm informing your aunt. No one talks to her.
我會通知你的小姨 所有人不許跟她說話
She's not here!
她在這裏就是不存在的!
Two red ones and a green one.
兩個紅的 一個綠的
No, ma'am, please, right here.
不 夫人 麻煩你 是這裏的
Sonora, tell your aunt that blue thread she wanted
Sonora 告訴你小姨 她要的藍色棉線
will be here in a couple of days.
過幾天就來了
Okay, I will.
好的
Here you go, Arnette. Thank you.
給你 Arnette 謝謝
Oh, Sonora. I'm goin' over to see Sarah. I'll see you at home.
Sonora 我要去找Sarah玩 回家見
"Young girl... diving horses...
"年輕的女孩... 會跳水的馬...
willing to travel."
願意旅行"
Thank you, ma'am.
謝謝 夫人
You ready? Let's get.
好了嗎? 走吧
What's going on? What are you doing with Lightning?
怎麼回事? 你把閃電怎麼了?
I sold him. No, you can't!
我賣♥♥了他 你怎麼可以!
Why? Why are you doing this? I didn't do anything wrong.
爲什麼? 爲什麼要這麼做? 我沒做錯什麼呀
You let the cows out this morning. That was an accident.
你今早把牛放出來了 是個意外
You got suspended from school.
你被學校停課
Ever since your mama and daddy died, you've been nothing but trouble.
自從你父母逝去 你就一直在惹麻煩 無所事事
Lightning, wait! Let me go!
閃電 等等! 放開我!
Sonora?
Sonora啊?
What are you doing? Nothing.
你在做什麼? 沒什麼
Sonora, I took you and Arnette in
Sonora 我領養你和Arnette
because you're my sister's children.
是因爲你們是我姐姐的孩子
But ever since you came here, you've been nothing but a burden.
但是自從你來了 你除了帶來麻煩 就沒做過什麼事情
There's a depression going on, there's extra mouths to feed...
現在又是大蕭條 家裏多了好幾個人要養活...
So I've decided I'm going to turn you over to the state.
所以我決定把你交給州政♥府♥
The state?
州政♥府♥?
They'll feed you and take care of you until you come of age.
他們會爲你提供喫穿 照顧你 直到你成年
You're just gonna kick me and Arnette out?
你要把我和Arnette趕出去?
No, Arnette's gonna stay here with me. It's just gonna be you.
不是 Arnette會繼續和我在一起 只有你
You're goin' tomorrow, you hear?
你明天就要出發了 知道了嗎?
Yes, ma'am.
好的 夫人
Come on, now, and help me with supper.
現在 過來 幫我準備晚餐
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
打他! 打他! 追上他! 打他!
Come on. I thought this was going to be a friendly game.
拜託 我以爲這個遊戲誰都可以玩
You're hiding an ace in your hat, and we're gonna find it.
你帽子裏藏了一張A 我們要找出來
You better say your prayers.
你最好開始祈禱
Looks like I was wrong. Let him go.
看起來我錯了 放開他
I apologize.
我道歉
You crumpled my hat.
你弄皺了我的帽子
But that's okay. I like it like this.
不過沒關係 我就喜歡這樣
I'll see you, fellas.
夥計們 後會有期
Get your balloons. Balloon on a stick right here.
屬於你的氣球 粘在棍子上的氣球
A nickel apiece. Any color of the rainbow.
五分錢一個 五顏六色哦
Ow! Son of a monkey. Dern fire.
嗷! 混♥蛋♥ 亂濺的火
Here. Let me help.
來 我幫你
Never had a girl spit on me before.
從來沒有女孩對我吐過口水
This'll take the sting out. Mud'll keep it from blistering.
這會緩解疼痛 泥可以避免起泡
I guess selling hot dogs can be a dangerous job.
這麼看來 賣♥♥熱狗也是很危險的職業呢
This? This isn't my job.
這個嗎? 這個不是我的職業
This is temporary until I get my act going.
這只是權宜之計 等我開始表演 就不做了
What kind of act? I'm not sure exactly.
什麼樣的表演? 我還沒想好
電影精選列表