這傢伙瘋了
He's a madman!
我得警告總統
I must warn the President!
大蜘蛛
Giant spider!
通常科學家腦袋應該都不錯
And they say you scientists are supposed to be smart.
傳奇人物吉姆衛斯特上尉
The Iegendary Captain James West.
終於是我的人了
And I finaIIy got him aII to myseIf.
你應該隨時對他...
And sureIy you shouId feeI free to treat him just...
使壞
...bad.
親愛的
DarIing....
等我一下,馬上回來
HoId onto that for me for one second.
麥葛斯的走狗 等了一個星期,總算出現了
GeneraI McGrath's boys. Waiting for y'aII for a week, you show up now.
你今晚該不會要出任務吧?
You wouIdn't be working up here tonight, now wouId you?
拜託,美女當前出什麼任務?
Working? WouId you be working if you were up here with you?
絕對不分心
I didn't think so.
馬車來了
Wagon's coming!
快點,麥葛斯還在等這一批貨
Come on, McGrath's waiting on this stuff.
小心搬運
Pack it up good, VirgiI.
下一站,紐奧爾良
Next stop, New OrIeans.
我絕不工作
I'm not working!
問題解決了 你不能隨便把那個塞進洞裏
ProbIem soIved. You can't just ram a man's personaI things into some hoIe Iike that.
指那個嗎?
Is that so?
不要想歪了
I didn't mean it Iike that.
可惡,這箱很重
Damn, this crate's heavy.
吉姆
Oh, Jim...!
我還以爲是我太強了 幫我把槍拿過來
Much as I'd Iike to take credit for that, you might want to hand me my gun.
太好玩了,接下來該誰了?
That was fun! Which one of you boys wants to strip down and go next?
我猜大概是你
Bet you do.
麻煩把衣服拿下來
Sure couId use some cIothes here!
這黑鬼還挺害羞的
WeII, weII. We got us a shy nig--
褲子
Pants!
真對不起,我恐怕不行...
I'm so sorry. That won't be possibIe. I have...
我扁桃腺發炎
...tonsiIIitis.
我要的武器帶來了嗎?
I'm stiII waiting on my guns and ammunition.
我手下已經把你要的貨帶來了
I see my men have brought your merchandise.
麥葛斯將軍...
GeneraI McGrath...
大家銀貨兩訖好辦事
...your weapons are being deIivered as we speak.
現在我們上樓去驗個貨吧
Now, shaII we go upstairs and check the merchandise?
那個馬子介紹一下吧
Direct me to the poot, sir.
我要找個年輕又上道的
I want something young and creamy.
最好各種招式都來者不拒
A gamer that takes to the crop and the spur.
算你厲害,好吧,五十分錢 謝謝你,不過老孃沒興趣
You drive a hard bargain. AII right, 50 cents. I'm very fIattered, but I'm just not interested.
你是婊♥子♥怎會沒興趣
You gotta be interested. You're a whore!
婊♥子♥也是有職業尊嚴
I may be a whore, but I work aIone!
開始上工了
Now I'm working.
女士
Ma'am.
硝化甘油
Nitro!
硝化甘油不能這樣運送
This is not the way you transport nitro!
小姐,請問芳名?
What's your name, missy?
朵拉
Dora.
這麼巧,我媽也叫朵拉
My mother's name was Dora.
真的嗎?
Oh, reaIIy?
你竟敢不給我面子
What kind of Iady are you?
這女人老子包了
She's mine!
唱首歌♥來聽聽
I feeI Iike a ditty.
快點,小妞,快唱
Go on, girI! Sing!
好吧,那我就唱了
Okay, it's a ditty.
“南方之子”
''Sons of the South.''
注意拍子
Tempo.
把我拉上去
Back on up, now.
浴血將軍麥葛斯
GeneraI ''BIoodbath'' McGrath.
南方之子,榮耀來臨
Sons of the South, come to glory
南方之子
Sons of the South
奮起!
Arise
我最喜歡你這種大塊頭女人
There's a Iot of ham for these skinny Iegs, Iet me teII you!
這種玩法我到沒見過
That's a new one. Look!
放我出去,求求你
Let me out! PIease!
這間有人
-This room's occupied.
我知道
-I'II say.
我的耳朵沒嚇到你吧,小寶貝
Don't Iet the ear frighten you, my dove.
契卡茅加戰役被割掉的
I Iost it at Chickamauga. ReaIIy? One can hardIy notice.
可以替我脫衣服嗎?
WouId you heIp me undress?
每次都解不開鉤子
I aIways have troubIe undoing this cIasp.
謝了
Thank you.
這是什麼?
What's this?
這是一個很深,很深的池子
Why, it's a deep, deep pooI.
可能是你常游泳的地方,將軍
Maybe it's your oId swimming hoIe, generaI.
你覺得想睡覺了嗎?
Are you feeIing sIeepy?
是啊,我想睡了
Yes, I'm sIeepy.
很好,現在你是我的小狗狗
Good! Now you'II be my IittIe doggy.
你就告訴我所有的事情,懂嗎?
When I say ''speak,'' you'II teII me everything. Understood?
很好
Very good.
隔壁房♥間關的科學家是誰?
Which scientist is in that sack in the other room.
是艾絲柯巴博士嗎?講話
Dr. Escobar? Speak.
你可以講話了,大笨狗
You can speak words, you stupid mutt.
你替誰辦事? 是誰出錢叫你綁♥架♥他?講話
Who do you work for? Who paid you to kidnap Escobar?
不,看着這個,注意看
No, watch the swirIing spiraI. Watch the--
壞狗狗
Bad dog!
壞狗狗,看着...
Bad dog! Watch--
完了
Damn! Stay! Stay!
壞狗狗
Bad dog!
嚇着你了
Didn't mean to startIe you, ma'am.
我猜你大概需要人幫忙
Looked Iike you needed heIp.
誰要你多管閒事,我好得很
Looks can be deceiving, dark stranger. I'm fine.
我也相信
I'm sure you are, ma'am.
像你這麼壯,一定賺很多錢
Big, sturdy gaI Iike you probabIy gets top doIIar too.
拿去
Here you go.
快走吧
Run aIong.
我會唱首情歌♥給麥葛斯將軍聽
I'm gonna sing my oId friend McGrath a IuIIaby.
我需要他
I need him!
你拿了錢快走人,別丟人現眼
You got your money. Run aIong! Have some dignity.
衛斯特
West!
這樣對你沒好處可得
That'd be an awfuI career decision.
衛斯特,快把他抓起來
West! West! Go! Go get him!
把艾絲柯巴弄走 再動我就按下去了
Get Escobar out of here! Stop or I'II squeeze.
我是美軍特工,別擋路,小姐
U.S. Army! Stay out of my way, Iady!
我不是小姐,我是聯邦特警
I'm not a Iady! I'm a U.S. marshaI!
別擋我的路
Stay out of my way!
別擋路,別擋我的路
''Get out of my way, get out of my way.
美軍特工
U.S. Army.
聯邦特警
U.S. marshaI.''
真絕
Oh, dear!
酒吧裏有特警
FederaI agents inside, sir.
莉本芮德小姐讀脣語告訴我了
So Miss Lippenreider informs me.
不過我覺得應該保持禮貌
StiII, I beIieve good manners dictate...
所以我們先送部迎賓禮車過去
...that we shouId send out the weIcome wagon.
現在呢?
Now what?
等等,兄弟
Whoa, there, partner!
南北戰爭打贏了是一回事
The war may have got you 40 acres and a muIe...
不過你也不能硬闖總統辦公室
...but you can't just traipse into the President's office.
把槍給我
Give me that gun.
哪一把?這把?
What, that one?
還是這一把?
What about that one?
我若動手,你們早被♥幹♥掉了
-That'II get you kiIIed. -GentIemen!
各位,別爲難衛斯特上尉
Don't make Captain West any Iater than he aIready is.
最近一堆人威脅要幹掉我
There've been a Iot of death threats.
國會讓我僱了這些特勤組員
The Cabinet made me hire these damned detectives.
喝點什麼?
Drink?
要雪茄嗎?
Cigar?
不好意思麻煩你
Don't mind if I do, sir.
聽說你讓麥葛斯將軍跑了
So I understand you Iet GeneraI McGrath get away.