You traveling with two sheilas, are you, mate?
你和兩個姑娘一起旅行 是嗎,老兄?
Uh, yep.
是啊
Two, eh? Yep.
兩個? 不錯
That'll Be a Bit of fun, eh?
豔福不淺啊
Yeah, yeah.
是啊...是啊
Just sign there.
在這簽字
They get, uh, real easy when they travel.
她們在旅行的時候
Loosen up a Bit, hey?
是不是很容易上手啊?
Mate of mine reckons. He picks 'em up all the time.
我朋友說他總能碰上這種飛來的豔福
Uh-huh.
嗯
That's it? Yep, yep.
就這樣? 是的
Don't do anything I wouldn't do, eh?
嗯,你不會在路上惹是生非吧 老兄?
Nah. I won't.
不,我不會的
Send us a card.
給我們寄明信片
All right.
好的
Fat fuck. What a tool.
操♥他♥媽♥的
How funny's that?
有什麼好笑的?
I like that. I think we should send that one.
我喜歡這張 我覺得我們應該寄這張
Do ya reckon?
是嗎?
Yep.
好
Yep.
好
Yep.
好
How long is this gonna take, mate?
還要多久啊,老兄?
Not long.
不久了
How long's not long?
“不久”是多久?
Well, I've almost got it.
好了,馬上就到了
Yep.
好
Yep. Yep!
好 好!
OK.
好
Yep.
好
Yep!
好!
Yep.
好
Yep. Yep.
好 好...
He fancies you.
他喜歡你
He doesn't.
不,他纔不呢
Does. You fancy him.
他是喜歡你 你喜歡他
I don't think so.
纔不是呢
The three of us are going to Be stuck in a car together for three weeks,
你知道我們三人要 一起乘車旅行三個星期
and it'll Be trying enough without "is it me, or is he Being weird today?"
如果總是想“是說我嗎?” “他今天是不是表現不自然?”
Lt'd drive me Barmy.
那會讓我看起來像花癡
Yeah. You're right.
是啊,你說得對
He is cute, though.
不過他倒是很招人喜歡
Do you think he's really got a girlfriend in Sydney?
你說他真的有個女朋友在悉尼嗎?
Why would he lie?
他有必要說謊嗎?
He's a Bloke.
他可是個小夥子
I can't Believe we're leaving.
真不敢相信我們要出發了
I know.
是啊,我知道
It feels like two years, not two weeks.
感覺像是兩年 而不是兩週
Whoo!
嘿!
Wow!
嘿!
Want a lift? I'd love it.
你們想搭車嗎? 太好了
I thought I requested purple.
我記得我說過要一輛紫色的
Eh. For 1,500 Bucks we're lucky it's got doors.
嘿!才1500元,還帶着車門 就謝天謝地了
I love it.
我喜歡
Hey, where's my stuff?
我的東西在哪?
We forgot aBout food for you. Sorry.
哦,我們忘了給你拿喫的 對不起啊
Yeah, we thought you'd get By on our gratitude and appreciation.
是啊我們以爲你聽到 我們的感謝就會渾身是勁
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇,哇,哇,哇
Where's the Booze?
酒在哪?
Oh, we've made a decision.
哦,我們決定
After last night, never drinking again.
昨晚以後再不喝酒了
We've got to get an early start
如果我們想在明晚到達狼溪
if we want to get to Wolf Oreek By tomorrow night.
就必須早早出發
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Piss off. Of course I checked.
別不信,我當然都檢查過了
How much of an organization Nazi is she?
她是不是像一個納粹頭子?
No, she's right. In Bed By 9:30.
不,她說的對.9:30就睡覺
This is Bad, actually.
說實話,這樣不好
Oh!
噢!
You weren't gonna drink that. Is that your Beer?
你不會喝的... 那是你的啤酒吧?
Patrick. Pleased to meet you. Nice to meet you.
我是亞齊,很高興認識你 幸會
That's a pretty nice handshake there. Let's give it a kiss.
你手勁不小啊 親它一下吧
Lovely, lovely.
真不錯
I can pack a punch. You can pack a punch?
我打拳很有勁 你會打拳?
Why would you want that?
你怎麼想到打拳的?
I would if I had to. If you had to?
我會的,如果我不得不打的話 如果你不得不?哈哈哈哈
You gotta hear this Bullshit story.
你們想聽他的爛故事嗎
Bullshit! It wasn't Bullshit!
爛故事?這不是爛故事!
Ten foot wave sprayin'.
乘風破浪!10尺高的浪花!
Shh! Shh!
噓!
Go on!
來吧
I think it's past 9:30.
我想9:30早就過了
I got the worst taste in my mouth.
我嘴裏的味道真不舒服
WOLF CREEK
《狼溪》
I'd like to sing a song for you
我想爲你唱一首歌♥
OK, let me start again.
好了,我重新開始
Here we go.
開始
? I love her Oh, God.
我愛她 噢,天哪
? I really, really love her
我真的很愛她
Make me smile all the time
一直都讓我開心
When you cook my food and you clean my room
當你給我做飯 當你給我打掃房♥間
I love you, Mum I love you, Mum
我愛你,媽媽 我愛你,媽媽
He's Been playing guitar
他幾個星期以來
? For a few weeks now
一直在彈吉它
And he's really, really, really crap
他彈得真是爛啊
And he's crap
真是爛
Really shit
爛到家了
I'm not that Bad
不至於那麼爛吧
Oh, my God!
啊上帝
Yeah, that's cool.
是啊,真酷
That's amazing.
太美了
You're near the world's fifth Biggest UFO sighting area.
你知道你現在就在 世界第5大飛碟目擊地點吧?
Kristy, I'm serious. I know!
克里斯蒂,我說真的 是啊,我知道
I can hear you laughing. What? I'm listening.
我聽到你在笑! 什麼?我是在聽你說呢
Fine.
好吧
I'm listening. Tell us.
我在聽呢 告訴我們!
Don't listen to her. Tell me. I'm listening.
別和她廢話 告訴我吧,我聽着呢
All right. I read aBout this guy
好吧.我聽說有個人
who was driving out on the highway out there.
在那邊公路上開車
And he sees this light ahead of him, around 500 meters,
他看到前面有燈光 大約距離500米吧
and at first he thinks it's a truck or a semi-trailer or something,
一開始他以爲是卡車或者 半拖車什麼的
'cause the light's really Bright, like glowing orange and shit.
因爲燈光太亮了,像是桔黃色的
Yeah. But as he gets closer,
嗯 但是他接近後才發現
he realizes that the light's aBout 10 meters off the ground,
燈光是在地上10米高處
Just hanging in mid-air.
懸在空中
So he's scared, freaking out.
所以他嚇壞了 魂不附體
And then he hears this... crack!
然後他就聽到一聲“咯嚓”!
Like an explosion.
就像爆♥炸♥一樣
That was supposed to scare us. I know, it's scary.
你是想嚇我們吧 我知道,很嚇人
But he did. He heard this crack.
他聽到那聲響確實嚇壞了
Like an explosion of a Jet.
像是飛機發動機的聲音
And itJust took off into the sky, straight up like a rocket.
然後它就飛上天空 像火箭一樣
And then as soon as it was gone,
它一走
his carJust stopped in the middle of the road,
他的車就停在了馬路中間
and it was totally silent.
一點聲響都沒有
He was Just sitting there, staring up at the stars.
他就坐在那裏 往上看着星空
In the middle of nowhere.
在荒無一人的地方
Hey... No reason. Just stopped.
嘿... 沒有任何原因,就停在那了
Is that a true story? I read it.
這個故事是真的嗎? 當然!
You've got something dripping off your lip there.
他有什麼東西... 你嘴邊有什麼東西滴下來