我愛你,比利
I Iove you, BiIIy.
天啊
Oh, my God.
該死,比利 我想你打斷我的下巴了
Damn it, BiIIy. I think you broke my jaw.
你是活該,你們這些王八蛋
You fucking deserve it, you asshoIes!
- 你沒事吧?寶貝 - 不
-Oh, are you okay, baby? -No.
快給我滾開
Get the fuck out of here!
你們幹嘛打扮成那樣?
What the heII are you doing dressed Iike that?
我們想打扮一下,慶祝山地人節
For the Mountain Man FestivaI, thought we'd dress up.
對,你們的服裝在哪裏?
Yeah, where are your costumes?
- 什麼? - 我們沒有準備
-What? -We don't have any.
沒變裝就不能去,那太不認真了
You can't go without a costume. It shows Iack of commitment.
我們能等我穿好衣服後再談嗎?
Can we have this conversation after I can get dressed?
好吧
Okay. Okay.
很不錯喔,比利
Nice, BiIIy.
太棒了 ,王八蛋
Nice. AsshoIes.
我是凱琳韋伯 在美湖鎮爲大家報導
This is KaIeen Webber, reporting from the smaII town of FairIake...
每年萬聖節在這裏會擠滿了人
...which, once a year, turns into a big town on HaIIoween...
慶祝第十屆山地人音樂節
...due to the 10th annuaI Mountain Man Music FestivaI.
全國各地的年輕人來到美湖鎮
PeopIe from aII over the country descend upon FairIake...
整個週末享受音樂、派對 到鎮外的遊樂園玩個痛快
...for a weekend of music, partying and fun at the fairgrounds just outside town.
音樂節規模越來越大 足以媲美對手
The festivaI has grown over the years to where it now rivaIs...
柯契拉音樂節與洛拉帕洛查音樂節
...CoacheIIa and LoIIapaIooza.
有人說自♥由♥精神與喧鬧羣衆 讓他們想起火人祭
But some say that its free spirit and rowdy crowds reminds them of Burning Man...
讓當地警方非常擔憂今晚的活動狀況
...which has IocaI officiaIs concerned on this night.
現在將鏡頭交還給棚內
Now back to you at the studio.
- 太棒了 - 聽我說
-Great. -Here's the deaI.
我要去跑步 忘掉這個亂七八糟的小鎮活動
I'm going for a run to get my head out of this smaII-town crap.
十一點我會回到這裏做報導
I'II meet you here for the Iive feed at 11.
到時候最好一切準備都好了
And everything better be ready to go.
滾開,小鬼
Go away, kid.
快點,我們得上路了 ,我不想遲到
Hurry up. We gotta get on the road. I don't wanna be Iate.
好啊,給我一分鐘時間清醒一下
AII right, give me a minute to get up first.
我們聽說你是一分鐘男
We heard you're the one-minute man.
不,我可以保證絕對沒有那回事
No. I assure you he has no probIems in that department.
好吧,我餓壞了 ,我得先做早餐
AII right. I'm starving. I gotta make breakfast first.
- 少來了 ,比利 - 早餐一定要喫
-Come on, BiIIy. -WeII, you gotta start your day out right.
服裝很不錯,怪胎
Nice costume, creep.
你知道嗎?我厭倦了這一切
You know what? I'm sick of this.
我厭倦了你們這些孩子 只會跑趴,胡鬧跟嚇人
I'm sick of you kids partying, making a mess and trying to scare peopIe.
你知道嗎?你嚇不了我
WeII, you know what? You don't scare me.
去你的,滾回家去吧
So fuck you. Go home.
救救我,拜託,快來人啊
HeIp me! HeIp me, pIease! Somebody heIp me!
嘿,這邊
Hey, hey. Over here.
請幫幫我,他們在追我
Oh, pIease heIp. They're chasing me.
跟我來,這邊
FoIIow me. This way.
往下走
Down here.
好了
Okay.
好吧,我想他們離開了
Okay, I think they've gone.
謝謝 你從那些瘋子手上救了我一命
Thank you. You saved me from those maniacs.
你流了很多血
Hey, you're bIeeding pretty badIy there.
我得幫你包紮一下
Let me fix that for you.
謝謝你
Thank God for you.
對,你該謝謝我
Yeah. Thank God for me.
用力壓住傷口
Now, you keep pressure on that.
- 待在這裏別動 - 好的
-You stay here. -Okay.
我去確定他們已經離開了
I'm gonna make sure they've gone.
- 好吧,沒人了 ,往這邊 - 好吧
-Okay, it's aII cIear. This way. -Okay.
好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
可是ue4d1
But there's....
- 我忘記告訴你一件事 - 什麼?
-There's just one thing I forgot. -What?
這個
This.
嘿,幫個忙,好嗎?
Hey, give me a hand, wiII you?
不,你這個大白♥癡♥
No, you fucking idiot.
我是指屍體
The body.
我的老天爺
Jesus fucking Christ.
- 這可以讓你提提神,兄弟 - 謝了
-Wake and bake, brother. -Thanks.
你這個邋遢鬼
You're such a sIob.
就當是爲了我,拜託你保持乾淨一點
Can you try and be a IittIe bit cIeaner for me?
- 什麼? - 你看起來跟豬差不多
-What? -You Iook Iike a pig.
好吧,聽我說
AII right. Check it out.
我照日期跟時間 安排好所有的派對計劃
I got aII our party favors arranged by date and time.
這搞得我頭都痛了
So this is cutting into my overhead.
不過爲了歡慶這個週末 朱利安建議我們到這裏的好點子
But in honor of this weekend and JuIian's great idea for us to come out here...
我特別破例
...I've made an exception.
首先是你們的一些惡習
First up, some chronic, which you're participating in.
然後是限制級的不給糖就搗蛋
And then some X for when we go trick or treating...
樂團一開始表演,我們就能茫翻天
...and some shrooms for when the bands start pIaying.
比利,你已經休學兩個學期
You've been out of schooI for two semesters.
- 你♥爸♥媽是怎麼說的? - 不,他們什麼都不知道
-What do your parents think? -Oh, no. They don't know shit.
我希望保持原狀
And I wanna keep it that way.
而且我是新生代企業家
Besides, you know, I'm a budding entrepreneur.
我們幹嘛跑到這個鳥地方來?
Why did we have to come aII the way out here?
因爲我們要慶祝山地野人節
Because it's Mountain Man, baby.
別這樣,聽着 我們也可以參加火人祭
Hey, come on, Iook, we couId have gone to Burning Man.
但我不想開車橫跨美國
But I'm not gonna drive aII the way across country.
在這裏一樣能玩得很開心
We got a homegrown version of it here.
而且山地人節的故事更有趣
Yeah. Mountain Man has got a much more interesting story to it, anyway.
- 你知道這個故事嗎?克魯絲 - 我不是本地人,記得嗎?
-You know the story, Cruz? -I'm not from around here, remember?
好吧,我們要去美湖鎮
Okay, weII, we're going to a smaII town caIIed FairIake.
建鎮年代大約是1814年
It was founded in 1814 or some shit Iike that.
顯然當地礦工跟山區居民處不好
WeII, apparentIy, the IocaI miners didn't get aIong too weII with the hiII peopIe.
我想他們是在爭地盤
I guess it was a territory dispute.
接下來好幾年衝突不斷
There was confIicts over the next coupIe of years.
在1817年萬聖節夜晚
Now, HaIIoween night, 1817...
山地人突襲全鎮
...the entire town was ravaged by hiIIbiIIies...
釀成美國史上最嚴重集體屠♥殺♥事件
...in the Iargest massacre in the state's history.
問題是找不到屍體
The onIy probIem was no bodies were found.
只發現大量血跡
It was just-- Just bIood. Lots of it. It was-- You know, it--
全鎮的居民都不見了
The entire town, every inhabitant disappeared.
從此消失無蹤
Was never seen again.
那真的很可怕
-That's awfuI. -WeII....
傳說山地人把屍體拖進樹林裏
Legend has it, the hiIIbiIIies hauIed aII the bodies up to the woods...
生火把美湖鎮民的屍體煮熟
...created a huge bonfire and then they cooked the fair residents of FairIake.
然後喫進肚子裏
WeII-- And then they ate them.
- 好吧,你們知道嗎?我不想去了 - 別這樣,寶貝 ,我們就快到了
-Okay, you know what? I don't wanna go. -Oh, come on, baby, we're aImost there.
不,我不要慶祝大屠♥殺♥
No. I don't wanna ceIebrate a massacre.
- 這只是爲了玩樂 - 那是不對的
-It's innocent fun. -It's wrong.
我們今晚過去,明天就離開 好嗎?別這樣,克魯絲
We'II just go tonight, we'II Ieave tomorrow, okay? Come on, Cruz.
一晚就好
Just one night, huh?
拜託?
PIease?
好吧
Okay, fine.
不會有事的
It is fine.
這是什麼鬼東西?
What the fuck is aII this shit?
我是怎麼跟你說的?
What have I toId you about this?
我跟你說過太多次
I toId you a thousand fucking times...
別留下任何證據
...you never Ieave anything behind.
千萬別留下任何證據
You never ever Ieave anything behind!
如果被人發現了呢?
What if somebody found this, huh?
警♥察♥會開始調查,四處打探
Then you got cops investigating, snooping around.
你們不住在偏僻醫院裏了
You don't Iive in some goddamn hospitaI in the middIe of nowhere anymore.
這裏離文明世界太近了
You Iive cIoser to civiIization, a Iot fucking cIoser!
我做這一行三十年了
I have been doing this for 30 years...
從來不必搬家
...and I have never had to move.
你們知道爲什麼?
Do you know why?
因爲我從來不會留下證據
Because I never Ieave shit behind!
我對天發誓,你們三個大笨蛋
I swear to fucking God, you three pinheads...
要不是遇見我,你們早被關起來了
...you'd aII be under Iock and key by now if I hadn't of happened across you.
你們住在我家,就得聽我的
You Iive in my fucking house now and you pIay by my fucking ruIes.
乖乖照我的方式去做
You do as I say...
不然我發誓我會殺了你們 管你們跟我是什麼關係
...or I swear to God, I wiII take you aII down, kin or no kin.
電影精選列表