Welcome to Seabrook.
歡迎來到希布魯克
We're a perfectly planned community.
我們的社區井井有條
We all have perfect homes.
我們的家庭美滿幸福
Perfect clothes.
我們的衣服時尚奪目
The perfect life.
我們過着完美的生活
Yep, everything is perfect.
沒錯 一切都完美無瑕
Until it wasn't.
直到發生了那件事
Who would have thought that an accident
誰能想到 一次跟青檸蘇打水
involving lime soda would set off the apocalypse?
有關的意外 竟然會引發一場浩劫
And when the contaminated green haze blew west
受污染的綠色煙霧被風吹向西方
people were not happy.
人們再也高興不起來了
Because it turned them into...
因爲它讓人們變成了
Zombies.
殭屍
That's right. Zombies!
沒錯 就是殭屍
There is bedlam in Seabrook, monsters are attacking!
希布魯克爆發♥騷♥亂 怪物正在襲擊人類
Brain-eating...
喫人腦的
Zombies.
殭屍
Dark and gory times.
那是一段黑暗而血腥的日子
But we built a big barrier to protect us
但我們建起一道巨大的柵欄來保護我們
from the zombie hordes.
免受殭屍的侵害
Safe at last, Seabrook could finally get back to our perfect lives.
希布魯克最終找回了往日的完美生活
Well, a lot has changed since they built the barrier
當然 自從五十年前那道柵欄建立起來後
since 50 years ago.
很多事都變了
Science found a much better way to deal with zombies.
科學發展使人們找到了對付殭屍的好方法
And you know what happened to those
你猜那些喫人腦的殭屍
old brain-eating monsters?
最後怎麼樣了
Well, they still have to live on their side of the barrier,
他們還是要生活在柵欄的另一邊
but now they're awesome.
不過他們的現狀令人驚歎
I'm Zed.
我是澤德
And yeah, I'm a zombie.
對 我是個殭屍
Zombies have to wear government-issued coveralls.
殭屍們必須穿政♥府♥發的服裝
But we make'em look pretty cool.
但是我們把這些衣服弄得很炫酷
And we have a curfew.
我們還有宵禁
And for a long time we were forced to stay in Zombietown.
過去很長一段時間裏 我們只能待在殭屍鎮
But we've come a long way since the outbreak
但是自那場騷亂爆發後 我們已經改變很多了
thanks to the Z-band.
這都是殭屍手環的功勞
This puppy delivers a dose of soothing electromagnetic pulses
這玩意兒能釋放有鎮靜作用的電磁脈衝
that keep us from eating brains.
阻止我們喫人腦
Now zombies can live happy lives
現在 殭屍們能過上幸福的生活
and have handsome, yet humble, kids.
還能生下英俊但卑賤的孩子們
So things are changing.
所以說 世道在變
Today's the first day we can attend human high school,
今天是我們去人類高中上學的第一天
and I get to try out for the football team.
我想參加橄欖球隊的選拔
Go Seabrook!
希布魯克最棒
Oh yeah!
噢耶
Give me an "F", give me an "I",
給我個"F" 給我個"I"
give me an "R-S-T".
再來個"RST"
It's the first day of freshman year for me, me, me!
今天是我上高中的第一天
Oh, hi.
哦 你好啊
I'm Addison and I have crushed cheer summer
我是艾迪森 在參加啦啦隊夏令營後
after cheer summer of cheer camp.
我喜歡上了啦啦隊
But today's my shot at making the Seabrook cheer squad.
今天是我入選希布魯克啦啦隊的機會
You make cheer and you fit in.
歡呼加油 融入其中
And why wouldn't I fit in?
我怎麼會融入不進去呢
I'm a totally normal teen.
我就是個很普通的青少年
Well, except for this.
好吧 除了我的頭髮
Born with it.
我一生下來就是這樣
Doctors can't explain it.
醫生也無法解釋
They think it's some rare genetic thing.
他們認爲這是某種罕見基因導致的
I can't dye it, nothing sticks.
染色也不行 根本染不上
I've tried everything.
能試的我都試了
In some places this hair might be odd in, like, a cool way,
在別的地方 有一頭白髮人們也許會覺得很酷
but not at Seabrook.
但在希布魯克可不是這樣
People here hate anything that's different.
這兒的人們討厭一切與衆不同的東西
If anyone outside my family found out I wore a wig,
如果讓我家人之外的人發現我戴了假髮
I would never be allowed to cheer.
我肯定進不了啦啦隊
So I've worn a wig for as long as I can remember.
所以自打記事以來 我一直都戴着假髮
That's my little sister, Zoey.
那是我妹妹 佐伊
She really wants a dog
她特別想養小狗
but zombies aren't allowed to have pets.
但是殭屍不許養寵物
Some people still think we'll eat them.
有些人仍然覺得我們會把寵物給喫了
Come, Zed, come.
來啊 澤德 快來
Good boy.
真乖
Hey, son, try this.
來 兒子 嚐嚐這個
Brains in a can.
大腦罐頭
It's made out of cauliflower.
用菜花做的
And some for you,
給你也來點
my little zombie angel.
我的殭屍小天使
It tastes like gym sneakers, dad.
味道像運動鞋 老爸
I know. How great is that?
我知道 多好啊
Listen, Zed.
聽着 澤德
I'm not so sure about this whole football thing, you know?
關於你參加橄欖球隊選拔的事 我也說不準
It might be too much.
可能有點過了
I mean, you're a great kid, it's just...
沒錯 你是個好孩子 但是
you haven't spent a whole lot of time around humans
你還從來沒有和人類長時間相處過
and humans don't really like zombies.
人類真的不喜歡殭屍
That's just'cause they haven't met me yet.
那是因爲他們沒見過我
Cheer tryouts today!
選拔賽加油
Cheer tryouts today!
選拔賽加油
I am way fired up.
我已經火力全開了
Addison, you know that
艾迪森 你也知道
Seabrook's won every cheer championship since... forever.
希布魯克每年都是啦啦隊錦標賽的冠軍
Forever.
一直都是
But now the city council's having our zombies in our schools
但是現在市議會把殭屍也放進我們學校了
we need cheer more than ever.
我們需要更多的加油鼓勵
As mayor, I beseech you.
作爲市長 我懇求你
You make that team and win that cheer championship.
一定要入選啦啦隊 拿下錦標賽的冠軍
Beseech me?
你懇求我
Really, mom?
媽媽 你真逗
I get- that was um...
我懂 這樣是有點
Yeah, Missy, that was a bit much.
對 米希 有點過頭了
A bit much, I failed at that.
有點過頭了 我想說的就是這個
Nothing's gonna stop you, Addison.
什麼都阻擋不了你 艾迪森
As long as you keep that wig on.
只要你一直戴着假髮
Oh yes, of course.
那是當然的了
As long as you keep that wig on.
只要你一直戴着假髮
Honey?
親愛的
Ready?
準備好了嗎
Go team!
加油
Hi Zed.
你好 澤德
What's up?
早啊
Football.
橄欖球
Hi.
早啊
I'm fired up,
我已經火力全開
Tryouts today,
選拔賽就在今天
I'm gonna blow'em away,
我要讓他們甘拜下風
Dad says I can't go wrong,
爸爸說我會心想事成
No, as long as I keep this on,
沒錯 只要我一直戴着假髮
Seabrook's been the best, like, forever,
希布魯克一直所向披靡
Mom's counting on me, no pressure,
媽媽對我寄予厚望 對此我毫無壓力
Cheer's in the family genes,
啦啦隊的基因在我們家族裏傳承
Come on, let's do this thing,
放馬過來 我志在必得
What up, everybody,
各位 近來可好
Let me set the scene,
容我向你慢慢道來
Fresh new start for your boy Young Z,
你們的殭屍少年 即將展開新的旅程
You saw pops, For a dad he's cool,
我爸你們都見過 他是位稱職的父親
He's just a little stressed about my first day of school,
這是我初入校園 他對此有點小擔心
He'll say be careful, those humans can be mean,
叮囑我多加提防 人類可能不太友善
But I'm still going out for the football team,
但我的心意已決 定要參加球隊選拔
This might look rough but it's home sweet home,
雖然這有點艱難 但是家終歸還是家
電影精選列表