請注意,全體公民們
Attention, all citizens...
請注意,全體公民們
Attention, all citizens...
請聽取一個重要的宣告
Stand by for an important announcement
總統將發表宣言
from the President of the society.
該宣言將帶來
This announcement will bring you the result
世界聯邦委員會的重要決定
of the deliberations of the world federation council.
請注意,全體公民們
Attention all citizens.
還有多久到我?
How much time do I have'?
嗯,大概6秒鐘,殿下
Uh, six seconds, sir.
我的同胞們,咳咳
My fellow citizens. Ahem.
O
一
One.
我的同胞們
My fellow citizens,
我非常鄭重地告知各位委員會的意見
it is with a heavy heart that i
bring you the findings of the council.
該意見經過了長時間的考量
After deliberating
in continuous session
過去四個月來,我們一直在努力尋找解決方案
for the last four months in
unceasing efforts to find a solution
以應對災難性的人口增長負荷
to the devastating problem of overpopulation
人口增長已經在蠶食我們的星球
threatening to destroy what remains of our planet
世界聯邦委員會
the world federation council
深思熟慮,否定了所有的改良型方案
has considered and rejected all half-way measures advanced
儘管這些方案出自各大地區的科學機構
by the various regional scientific congresses.
我們同樣拒絕了一些提案,諸如
We have also rejected proposals
“選擇性安樂死”、“大規模絕育術”等
for selective euthanasia and mass sterilization.
我們知道自己的決定會涉及到許多的犧牲
Knowing the sacrifices that our decision will entail
不過,世界委員會依然
the world council has nevertheless
達成了統一的意見
reached a unanimous decision.
我宣佈
I quote...
由於諸位都承認
Because it has been agreed
諸民族、國家都承認
by the nations of the world
地球已經無法再承受
that the earth can no longer sustain,
如此持續增長的人口
a continuously
increasing population,
故於今茲
as of today,
一月一日,我們聯合其他國家
the 1st of January, we join with all other nations of the world
廣而告之:分娩將被禁止
in the following edict:Childbearing is herewith forbidden.
不!
No!
受孕將被視爲嚴重的犯罪行爲
The conception of a child shall be the gravest of crimes,
實施死刑
punishable by death.
當前懷孕的婦女須到當地醫院登記
Women now pregnant will report to local hospitals for registration.
我懇請大家配合我們的政策
I earnestly request your cooperation in this effort
以保證人類最後的生存
to assure the last hope for survival of the human race.
B.E...在禁令之前
B.E... before edict.
電子印記正常
Electronic imprint is fine.
約翰·格拉漢姆,77-34-575
John Graham, 77-34-575.
約翰·格拉漢姆,77-34-575
John Graham, 77-34-575.
好好抱抱
Handle her gently.
未來三十年可再也見不到新生兒了
You won't be seeing any more of these for 30 years.
歡迎來到寶貝之家
Welcome to babyland.
這是你剩下人生路程的第一天
This is the first day of the rest of your lives
前方只有幸福
and only the beginning of the happiness
在向你招手
we know awaits you.
寶貝之家的大門永遠向你敞開
When the ever-open doors welcome you to babyland,
保證讓您心滿意足
we promise you fulfillment.
你們一對兒進來
You come to us as a man and a woman,
三口人出去
you'll leave as a family,
你會爲擁有自己的小孩而自豪
the proud parents of your own little boy or little girl.
畢竟,我們已經投入了八年的時間
After all, we've had eight years
來升級我們的獨家模型
to improve on the original model.
禁令頒佈的時候
At the time of the edict,
這些模型還像玩具一樣假
they were hardly more than toys,
但瞧瞧,我們進步了太多了
but since then, what enormous progress we've made.
它們被設計爲或淘氣,或活潑
They're all designed to be either playful or cranky.
會流淚
Real tears.
體溫三十多攝氏度
Body temperature 98.6
除了不會得病,什麼都會
except when illness strikes.
啊,他們被設計成
Ah, they're designed to go through
要感染正常人孩童時代的疾病
the whole range of childhood diseases.
不嚴重
Nothing serious,
只是會讓當媽的
just enough to keep mother
忙個沒完
constantly on her toes.
她很可愛,你們還有更小的嗎?
She's darling. Don't you have a younger one?
抱歉,我們...我們嬰兒款缺貨
Sorry, we're... we're out of infants.
工廠生產總是供不應求
They just can't make them fast enough,
回收也很慢
and trade-ins have been sluggish.
有些媽媽無法忍♥受
Some mothers can't stand
看着自己的寶貝兒長大
to see their little ones grow up.
快點,女士,決定吧
Come on, lady. Make up your mind.
我們都等了半天了
We've been waiting here all day.
好吧,我們就要這個
Well, we'll take her.
有沒有想好名字呢?
Do you have a name for her?
我們需要名字才能啓動噢
We need a name so we can program her.
波妮,跟我媽的姓
Bonnie, after my mother.
仲有啊,記得訪問你的社區醫院委員會
Also, make sure you visit your unit housing council
把名字登記在等待名單裏
to put your name on the waiting list
以便申請新的寬敞的生活空間
for your new and more spacious living quarters,
這只是我們寶貝之家
just two of the many advantages
給您帶來的諸多優點之二
that each babyland child brings to you.
你可以叫她了
You can call her now.
檢查自己的票♥據♥,確保自己排對隊伍
Check your ticket to see that you
are in the correct waiting line.
小男孩們在東區等待您
Little boys are expecting you in the east wing.
小姑娘們,在西區
Little girls, in the west.
波妮
Bonnie.
波妮
Bonnie.
波妮
Bonnie.
媽媽
Mummy.
媽媽
Mummy.
波妮
Bonnie.
媽媽
Mummy.
你是我的媽媽...
You're my mummy...
他是我的爸爸
And that's my daddy.
我的名字叫波妮
My name is Bonnie,
我愛我的媽媽
and I love my mummy.
我也愛你,波妮
I love you, too, Bonnie.
帶我離開這
Get me out of here.
帶我離開這
Get me out of here.
有請下一對夫婦
Next couple, please.
有請下一對夫婦
Next couple, please.
寶貝之家的大門永遠向你敞開,保證讓您心滿意足
From the ever open doors, welcoming you
to babyland, we promise you fulfillment.
你們一對兒進來
You come to us as a man and a woman,
三口人出去
you'll leave as a family.
很高興地聲明我們的研究,
已經在滿足人們日益增長的需要
Research is pleased to announce, that
increasingly large areas of the world's needs..
卡羅爾!
Carol!
卡羅爾
Carol.
這是服務社會的重大突破
This is a major breakthrough for the societies..
卡羅爾,我很抱歉
Carol, I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
沒關係的
It's all right.
我們趕緊回家
Let's not go home just yet.
每天每位公民的供給增至2500卡路里
Increased to as much as two thousand five
hundred calories per day per citizen.
現在是全體公民的宵禁時間
And now it is curfew time for all citizens
晚八點到早八點
in the 8 P.M. to 8 A.M. rotation.
請前往自己的分配箱子
Please proceed to your assigned cubicles.
地球好聲音祝您吉祥如意
Big mouth's happy message for today.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
真想知道陝西肉夾饃
I wonder what the hamburger monte christo
嚐起來是什麼味?
would taste like?
和蘭州拉麪賣♥♥的一個味
Same as the spaghetti bolognese.
電影精選列表