扎克·施奈德版
正義聯盟
向女王警示
Alert the queen.
第一章
“別指望了,蝙蝠俠”
布魯斯·韋恩
Bruce Vayne.
布魯斯·韋恩
Bruce Wayne.
直升機因暴風雨已六天無法降落
他是從哪來的
他說他爬山過來的
不可能
有話快說
Talk.
有個陌生人從大海來到這村莊
I believe there is a stranger. Comes to this village from the sea.
在村民飢寒交迫的嚴冬到來
He comes in the winter when the people are hungry.
並帶來漁獲
He brings fish.
他乘着大潮而來
He comes on the king tide.
昨晚的大潮
That was last night.
你也親眼看見
You have eyes, so see.
漁港結冰
Icebergs in the harbor.
四個月沒有船隻進港
It's four months since the last ship got through.
這個陌生人不是乘船而來
Well, this stranger doesn't come by ship.
來自遠方的敵人即將來襲
There are enemies coming from far away.
我需要戰士
I need warriors.
對付這個陌生人 還有像他的其他人
This stranger, others like him.
我要成立一個捍衛地球的聯盟
I'm building an alliance to defend ourselves.
我必須見到這個人
It's very important that I see this man.
如果真有這個人
If this stranger exists,
他會把你的話傳給他
he'll give him your message.
五千美元
$5,000 American.
我給你兩萬五 讓我和他說話 到外面說去
Look, I'll give you $25,000 to talk to this man right now, outside.
這隻狗竟敢把我們當成小孩子
How dare this dog speak to us like children.
什麼來自大海的神奇人物
Ooh, magical man from the sea.
我們很窮 但並不蠢
We are poor, not stupid.
滾出去
Get out.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
辦不到
Can't do that.
我們說完話我就走
I'll leave after we've spoken.
他叫你"滾出去"
He said, "Get out."
辦不到
亞瑟·庫瑞
Arthur Curry.
也被稱爲大海保護者
Also known as Protector of the Oceans.
海王
The Aquaman.
讓我搞清楚
So, let me get this straight.
你打扮成蝙蝠真正的蝙蝠
You do it dressed like a bat? Like an actual bat?
我在哥譚市打拼了20年
Worked for 20 years in Gotham.
那個鳥地方
Oh, that shithole.
決戰時刻 我們會需要你
When the fight comes, we'll need you.
-別指望了 蝙蝠俠 -爲什麼
-Don't count on it, Batman. -Why not?
我不喜歡你跑來挖我的隱私
'Cause I don't like you coming here, digging into my business
干涉我的生活 我只想獨自一個人
and getting into my life. I want to be left alone.
所以你才這麼做
Is that why you do this?
在這鳥不生蛋的地方幫助這些人
Why you help these people out here in the middle of nowhere?
我讀過你的故事 你以爲沒人知道你的善行
I've read the stories. Your good deeds you think no one sees.
你會加入我們
You'll join us.
"強者是孤獨的"
"Strong man is strongest alone."
沒聽過這句話嗎
You ever heard that?
你聽過超人嗎
You ever hear of Superman?
他和我並肩作戰時死去
He died fighting next to me.
這正是我的意思
My point exactly.
他相信團結力量大 這是我們欠他的
He believed we were stronger together. We owe it to him.
我誰也不欠
I don't owe anyone anything.
打扮成一隻蝙蝠
Dressed like a bat.
你瘋了 布魯斯·韋恩
You're out of your mind, Bruce Wayne.
過去 小灰
Move over, Dusty.
克拉克·喬瑟夫·肯特
法拍屋出♥售♥
天啊 韋恩少爺 這裏好冷
My God, Master Wayne, but this is cold.
也許我們可以趕上下一波牙買♥♥加的大潮
Maybe we can catch the next king tide in Jamaica?
也許斐濟一 兩個超人類
Might be a metahuman or two in Fiji.
哥斯達黎加天氣也不錯
Costa Rica's nice.
我找到他了
I found him.
他拒絕了
He said no.
你連一個新兵都沒招到
So the draft stands at naught for two?
也許一個成天窩在洞穴的人
Maybe a man who broods in a cave for a living
不適合當招募者
isn't cut out to be a recruiter. Hmm?
十塊錢
That's $10, please.
星球日報 每日報導星球事務
曼哈頓銀行誠徵建築師
大都會警局
早安 萊恩小姐
Good morning, Miss Lane.
你好 傑瑞
Jerry, hi.
你每天都來 對吧
You don't miss a day, do you?
我喜歡這裏
Like it here.
站住
Excuse me.
快上
Move!
快走 快走
Move it! Move it!
-別開槍 -快走
-No, mate, don't shoot! -Move, move!
給我過去
Get the fuck over there!
讓他們靠牆站好
Line them up along the wall.
叫他們閉嘴
Keep them quiet.
-安靜 -閉嘴
-Keep quiet! -Shut up! Shut up!
叫他們閉嘴
Shut them up too!
我們很快就會發表聲明
We'll be making a statement shortly.
在那之前 誰敢亂來
Until then, if I see any movement,
就會害死一大堆小孩
you'll have a lot of dead kids on your hands.
要射殺他嗎
Should I take him?
別開槍
Hold your fire.
裏面有小孩
They've got kids in there.
他不是虛張聲勢 長官
Yeah, he's not bluffing, chief.
聖布麗姬中學今天有校外教學
St. Brigid's had a school trip today.
安靜
Quiet!
閉嘴
Shut up!
讓現代世界崩塌
Down with the modern world.
回到黑暗時代
Back to the Dark Ages.
閉嘴
Quiet!
我叫你們閉嘴
I said shut your fucking mouth.
你是誰
-Who are you?
真言套索會迫使你說實話
The Lasso of Hestia compels you to reveal the truth.
你們是什麼人
Now, who are you?
我們是一羣反♥動♥恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
We're a small group of reactionary terrorists
要讓歐洲倒♥退♥到…
who wanna turn back the clock in Europe
-一千年前 -無聊 爲何挾持人♥質♥
-a thousand years. -Boring. Why the hostages?
我們沒有任何要求
We have no demands.
只是在動手之前拖延警♥察♥
We're just stalling the police while we do it.
你們想做什麼
While you do what?
你太遲了 已經開始倒數計時
You're too late. The countdown's already begun.
再過幾分鐘 四個街區…
In a few minutes, four city blocks...
全世界都會看到
...while the world watches.
不
No!
就像屠宰場裏的羔羊
Like lambs to the slaughter.
我不敢相信
I don't believe it.
相信吧
Believe it.
大家沒事吧你沒事吧
Is everyone all right? Are you okay?
很好 沒事了
Good. It's okay.
沒事了 你們可以站起來了
It's okay. It's over. You can stand up.
一切都沒事
It's all good.
結束了 你還好吧
It's over now. Are you okay?
-沒事吧 -很好
-You okay? -Good.
你沒事吧 公主
Are you okay, princess?
我有一天能像你一樣嗎
Can I be like you someday?
你想成爲什麼樣的人都可以
You can be anything you want to be.
來吧 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
今天有任何變化嗎
Any changes today?
沒有 女王
No, my Queen.
母盒甦醒了
The Mother Box has awoken,
但什麼也沒發生
yet nothing has happened.
它從始紀♥元♥…
It has slept for thousands of years
電影精選列表