瘋狂動物城是一座獨一無二的現代動物都市。每種動物在這裏都有自己的居所,比如富麗堂皇的撒哈拉廣場,或者常年嚴寒的冰川鎮。它就像一座大熔爐,動物們在這裏和平共處——無論是大象還是小老鼠,只要你努力,都能在此闖出一番名堂。不過樂觀的警官兔朱迪卻發現,作爲史上第一任兔子警官,要和一羣強硬的大塊頭動物警察合作可不是件容易事。爲了證明自己,她決心偵破一樁神祕案件;追尋真相的路上她被迫與口若懸河、謊技高超的狐尼克聯手,卻發現這樁案件背後隱藏着一個意欲顛覆動物城的巨大陰謀……
恐懼 背叛和嗜血
Fear, treachery, blood lust.
數萬年前支配着我們的世界
Thousands of years ago these were the forces that ruled our world
那時食草動物懼怕食肉動物
A world where prey were scared of predators.
而食肉動物無法遏制的本能
And predators had an uncontrollable...
讓他們捕獵 殘殺 還有
biological urge to maim, and maul, and...
流血 血 血
Blood! Blood! Blood!
胡蘿蔔日才藝秀
和死亡
And.. Death!
那時世界分成兩部分
Back then, the world was divided in two.
兇殘的食肉動物 和溫順的食草動物
Vicious predator, or meek prey.
兇殘的
食肉動物
溫順的
食草動物
但我們也隨着時間進化
But over time, we evolved,
將這原始野蠻的生活方式拋在身後
and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.
現在食肉和食草動物和諧共處
Now predator and prey live in harmony.
每隻哺乳動物的未來都有了無限可能
And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.
我不用再縮在羊羣裏了
Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore.
英文的黑羊Black Sheep等於中文的害羣之馬
我可以做宇航員
Instead, I can be an astronaut.
我不用再孤單地追捕狩獵了
I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore.
我可以追捕逃稅的人
Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.
我要做精算師
I'm gonna be an actuary.
我可以讓世界更美好 我要做
And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be...
警察
A police officer!
兔子警察 簡直蠢透了
Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!
眼界狹窄的當然覺得不可能
It may seem impossible to small minds.
說的就是你 吉迪恩·格雷
I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.
但是211英里外就是偉大的動物城
But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.
我們雙方的祖先簽訂和平契約
Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.
胡蘿蔔日才藝秀
正式宣佈 誰都能成就無限可能
And declared that anyone can be anything!
謝謝大家 晚安
Thank you and good night.
朱迪 你想沒想過
Judy, you ever wonder how
你媽媽和我爲什麼這麼幸福嗎
your mom and me got to be so darn happy?
沒有
Nope.
我們放棄了夢想 安定了下來 對嗎邦妮
Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?
是啊 斯圖 我們可安定了
Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard.
這就是知足常樂 朱迪
You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude.
不嘗試新的事物 就絕不會失敗
If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.
我挺喜歡嘗試的
I like trying, actually.
親愛的 你爸爸是說
What your father means, hon,
成爲警官對你來說非常難
is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even...
甚至是不可能的
for you to become a police officer.
是啊 還從沒有兔子做過警察
Right. There's never been a bunny cop.
-沒有 -兔子不做警察
- No. - Bunnies don't do that.
-絕不會 -絕不
- Never. - Never.
那我就是第一個了
Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.
因爲我要讓世界更美好
Because I am gonna make the world a better place!
或者 這樣
Or, heck, you know.
想讓世界更美好嗎
You wanna talk about making the world a better place,
做個種胡蘿蔔的農民最好了
no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.
是啊 你爸爸和我 還有你275個兄弟姐妹
Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.
我們就是在改變世界
We're changing the world.
-一根胡蘿蔔一根胡蘿蔔地拯救 -可不是嘛
- One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.
種胡蘿蔔是光榮的職業
Carrot farming is a noble profession.
只要把種子撒進土裏
Just putting the seeds in the ground...
用土蓋上...
At one with the soil. Just getting covered in dirt.
可不是嗎 有夢想是好事
You get it, honey. I mean, it's great to have dreams.
只要別陷進去就好
Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.
她去哪了
Where the heck'd she go?
把票給我
Give me your tickets right now,
不然揍扁你溫順的小羊屁股
or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.
住手 吉迪恩
Cut it out, Gideon!
咩咩 你要哭嗎
Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?
-聽她的 快住手 -戲服不錯 小廢物
- You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.
你是瘋到什麼樣
What crazy world are you living in
才覺得兔子能當警察
where you think a bunny could be a cop?
乖乖把票還給他們
Kindly return my friend's tickets.
有種來拿 但是小心點
Come and get them. But watch out.
因爲我是狐狸
Cause I'm a fox,
你在那蠢貨舞臺劇上也說了
and like you said in your dumb little stage play,
以前食肉動物喫食草動物
us predators used to eat prey.
殺手本能還在我們的DANA裏
And that killer instinct's still in our DANA.
那個 應該是DNA
Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA.
我知道 不用你告訴我 崔維斯
Don't tell me what I know, Travis.
我不怕你 吉迪恩
You don't scare me, Gideon.
現在怕了嗎
Scared now?
看那鼻子抽的 她怕了呢
Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.
哭吧 小兔兔 哭吧
Cry, little baby bunny! Cry...
你就是不肯放棄是吧
Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?
你給我記住這一刻
I want you to remember this moment
免得你再不安分
the next time you think you will ever be...
忘了自己就是隻種胡蘿蔔的蠢兔子
anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.
-好重啊 -你沒事吧 朱迪
- That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy?
我沒事 給你
Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.
-你把票拿回來了 -你真棒 朱迪
- Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy.
吉迪恩·格雷真是胡說八道
Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about!
有件事他是說對了
Well, he was right about one thing.
我就是不肯放棄
I don't know when to quit.
動物城警察學校
聽好了 學員們
Listen up, cadets.
動物城境內有12個獨特的生態系統
Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.
15年後
比如冰原鎮 撒哈拉廣場 熱帶雨林區
Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.
正式上崗前
You're gonna have to
每個區域都要非常熟悉
master all of them before you hit the streets.
不然呢 就死了
Or guess what? You'll be dead!
熾熱沙塵暴
Scorching sandstorm.
死了 兔寶寶
You're dead, bunny bumpkin.
一千英尺攀高
One thousand foot fall.
死了 胡蘿蔔頭
You're dead, carrot face.
冰牆攀巖
Frigid ice wall.
死了 小山妞
You're dead, farm girl.
大塊頭罪犯 死了
Enormous criminal. You're dead.
死了 死了 死了
Dead. Dead. Dead.
髒馬桶 死了 小毛球
Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt.
退學回家吧 毛兔兔
Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.
-從沒有兔子當過警察 -從沒有
- There's never been a bunny cop. - Never.
-從沒有 -種胡蘿蔔的蠢兔子
- Never. - Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.
作爲動物城的市長
As mayor of Zootopia,
我很榮幸地宣佈 哺乳動物選拔行動的
I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion initiative,
第一批警校學員已經畢業了
has produced its first police academy graduate.
本屆畢業生代表 警局第一位兔子警官
Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer...
朱迪·跳跳
Judy Hopps.
頭羊市長助理 她的警徽
Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge.
-對了 -謝謝
- Oh, yes, yes! - Thank you.
朱迪 我很榮幸地
Judy, it is my great privilege
將你分配到動物城的中心
to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia...
一區 市中心
Precinct One. City Center.
恭喜你 跳跳警官
Congratulations, Officer Hopps.
我不會讓你失望的
I won't let you down.
這是我從小的夢想
This has been my dream since I was a kid.
這是屬於我們小動物的驕傲
You know, it's a real proud day for us little guys.
頭羊 快點讓開
Bellwether, make room, will you? Come on.
好了 跳跳警官 笑一個
Okay, Officer Hopps. Let's see those teeth!
跳跳警官 看這裏
Officer Hopps, look here.
-我們真爲你驕傲 朱迪 -也有點擔心
- We're real proud of you, Judy. - Yeah, and scared too.
祝你好運 朱迪
-是啊 -又驕傲又擔心
- Yes. - Really, it's kind of a proud-scared combo.
動物城啊 那麼遠 那麼大
I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city.